Yui the beautiful Japanese Girl

Story Info
A wonderful time in Japan among the cherry blossom.
1.9k words
4.34
10.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Japan can feel like a strange and alien place to a Westerner, but I think it's wonderful. I am not really a city person, but these have a wow factor, especially when lit-up at night-time with their twinkling, rainbow brightness, constant noise and busy-ness.

It's the history, culture and countryside of Japan that I love the most, which is why I was delighted to be posted to work at Yokohama on Tokyo Bay for a few months. This is a very built-up port, but hopefully I would have time to explore beyond and go on adventures in my leisure hours and days-off.

I don't speak any Japanese beyond basic greetings so had been assigned an interpreter, who would tag along with me during work hours. The first time I saw Yui my heart skipped a beat, as she was so tiny, exquisitely pretty and with lovely feminine curves. She was wearing a tartan skirt and matching scarf to welcome me, as she knew I was from Scotland, which was a nice touch.

Yui was such a happy and friendly woman with a wide, sweet smile that immediately had me confident and relaxed. Her English was excellent having studied in Vancouver and she loved Scotland too, which had me in her good books from the start. Yui was in her mid-thirties and unmarried and I was also single and just a few years older. This pleasing revelation caused an immediate frisson of excitement between us, which we would need to suppress if we were going to maintain a professional relationship.

Working with Yui proved to be an absolute delight, although a source of amusement to many of her work colleagues, as she was just over 5'1" tall and I am 6'4". Walking about with her was a bit like the "Little and Large" show, both getting cricks in our necks on the occasions she had to whisper translations to me.

Yui lived with her parents in a beautiful apartment overlooking Tokyo Bay. Her father was a Captain in the Japanese Navy (Maritime Defence Force) and her mother a Doctor. Early-on, she invited me to supper at her home, where I was treated like an honoured guest far more important than my actual status in such illustrious company.

The family seemed to glow when I mentioned how much I loved Japan - Shinto, Bushido and the history of the Samurai. The Captain showed me his collection of bonsai trees that he had patiently nurtured for over twenty years. He also had a wonderful, hand-made Samurai sword that was the value of a family car and we talked passionately about Kendo, a sword-fighting, martial art, which I had practiced back home in Edinburgh.

When I also raised my intense love of nature, Yui's mother suggested that I visit Kyoto with her lovely daughter to see the cherry blossom in this historic city. The Sakura, or cherry blossom festival, is a beautiful, natural spectacle of trees festooned in pink blossom, which is incredibly popular in Japan. It's difficult to find accommodation in Kyoto at Sakura time, but as Yui's uncle ran a ryokan (traditional guesthouse) in the city, we could stay with him.

A couple of weeks' later, an excited Yui and I were zooming through the countryside and rice paddies on the bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto. Now that we were away from our working environment, we could drop the pretence of not fancying one another and started to flirt outrageously. Yui said that she had a special surprise for me when we arrived in Kyoto, which was also intriguing.

Arriving at a rainy Kyoto in the evening, we took a quick taxi tour around the beautiful gardens, temples and castles, before being dropped off at our ryokan. The traditional inn was exactly as you could imagine, with sliding, paper walls and tatami mats and was just perfect. Our rooms were in a little building that we had to ourselves separate from the main guesthouse.

Yui's uncle was charm personified and we had a wonderful evening together with his family, before retiring late and pretty drunk on excellent sake and Johnnie Walker Blue Label, a fine luxury saved for a special occasion. Both Yui and I were pretty tired so gave only a chaste kiss good night before heading to our futons.

As dawn rose the following morning, the sun was shining brightly with the promise of a lovely April day. After breakfast, Yui suggested that I should have a walk around the tourist shops as she had some preparation to do before we headed-off to the cherry trees.

On returning mid-morning Yui was waiting for me with the surprise she had promised on the train. She was wearing a traditional kimono of white silk covered with delicate cherry branches and pink blossom in honour of the Sakura. She looked fabulous, so I kissed her on the cheek, a little relieved she hadn't whitened her face and blackened her teeth, like Japanese ladies of old.

That day was amazing. The cherry blossom was beautiful and everyone seemed so happy, even in the crushing crowds. Yui must have taken a hundred photos with her phone and been photographed herself about a thousand times. To be with such a pretty girl and seeing her radiating smile was heart-warming and there was no doubt I was a little in love with this gorgeous Japanese woman.

That evening, I walked side-by-side with Yui in beautiful Japanese gardens over quaint bridges and ponds lit by lanterns and pagodas that could have been a thousand years old. After a lovely meal and bottle of wine, I held her hand as we wandered slowly back to the guest-house.

On arriving back at our rooms, I pulled Yui to me and leaned down for a kiss that I had been desperate to give her for that whole day and many weeks before. She kissed me back with a passion that proved she had the same feelings for me. Scooping her into my arms, I carried her into my room, closing the shoji wall behind me. Yui was a mature woman and not a slender young thing like many Japanese ladies, but still felt light to me for she was so tiny and I'm a big, strong guy.

Placing her gently on the futon, I lay over her and we kissed and stroked each other lovingly. My face and hands were so large in comparison with her delicate features; my body dwarfed her tiny frame, which made our loving all the more sexy at the extreme dimorphism of male and female. I knew I would have to be careful not to hurt her, but it would be tricky not to get carried-away in my extreme lust for this beautiful woman.

Our kissing became more and more intense as we stroked each other's bodies and soon our tongues were mingling and Yui was moaning quietly. My hands worked through Yui's kimono to fondle her lovely, naked boobs for she was wearing no bra. Cupping those full tits, I pulled gently on her little brown nipples in the cradle of my thumb, causing them to stiffen in my hands and Yui to squirm against me. Meanwhile Yui's hand was stroking up my thigh to rub the thick erection in my trousers.

Gradually shedding our clothes, taking special care with Yui's silk dress, we were soon lying naked next to each other. My hard cock was thrust up between my thighs and Yui reached to grasp the shaft, her little hand hardly able to circle its thick girth. Stroking it up and down, she had me moaning with pleasure and fondling and pulling on her breasts with renewed vigour.

Yui moved her head down to envelop the big, throbbing head of my prick into her small mouth. Bobbing her head up and down and licking around the bulb of my cock was just too much for me to bear. Without warning, I groaned: "Oh Yui, oh Yui" and ejaculated. Spurt after spurt of sticky cum shot into Yui's mouth and then across her face in pearly strings of seed; this had Yui shrieking in surprise and delight.

Wiping her face gently with a tissue and kissing her, I apologised to Yui, who laughed lightly, saying: "Oh don't worry, I loved it, I adore the taste and smell of man juices".

"I love a woman's juices too", moving down between spreading thighs to lap at Yui's neat pussy lips. Initial giggles turned quickly to sighs of ecstasy as my tongue flicked and swirled over Yui's labia and little bud. Juices began to seep out of her slit, so I inserted my tongue to probe in and out of her soaking love tunnel. A minute or two of this attention had Yui gasping loudly and her back arched in exquisite pleasure as an orgasm tore through her tiny body

Rising-up over the bonsai-sized woman, my dick was as hard as ever and throbbing in its need for a tight, wet hole. Concerned that the size of my member might hurt Yui, I rubbed it's head up and down her dripping vulva to aid lubrication and to ensure my mini victim was desperate for a cock inside her. "Yes, I want it now" she pleaded,

Pushing forward into Yui's moist pussy was like entering the gates of paradise with her tight tunnel gripping my shaft so firmly. The tiny woman let-out a high-pitched moan and I couldn't help but groan deeply. Thrusting gently in and out at first, I started to pick-up the rhythm, but it was very hard not to blow my load immediately for the feeling was so pleasurable.

Yui made little yelps at each stroke and her full boobs wobbled incessantly as I pumped away. I reached down with my thumb to stroke her clitty and within moments the little lassie was crying-out and contorting in the spasms of her second orgasm.

When she had calmed somewhat from her rapture, I picked Yui up to straddle me for a kiss, her lovely tits and nipples squashing pleasantly against my broad chest. We looked into each other's eyes and she stroked my cheek. I was gagging to come inside the little Asian beauty, so turned-over onto my back, pulling Yui on top of me.

Yui's grasped my thick prick and aimed it at her dripping slit as she straddled me. Slowly easing down as I raised my hips, she was once again impaled on my throbbing pole. Yui's pussy was like a hot sheath gripping my shaft as she started to bob up and down. Once again she commenced with those piercing cries, her mouth wide open in ecstasy.

I knew I couldn't last much longer and my lover must have sensed this, as Yui pumped faster and faster, her pussy clamping down on my cock as if to milk my balls of their precious seed.

As I felt the explosion coming, I thrust furiously up into the tiny girl, making her tits bounce wildly and her cries even louder. With a final, violent pump, jet after jet of my hot spunk blasted high into Yui, flooding her womb and cascading down over my cock in a great white torrent. My shouts of pleasure and the rippling of my shaft as it expelled its juices, tipped Yui into her third, massive orgasm, causing spasm after spasm to course through her little body.

Collapsing on top of me, I held closely onto a panting Yui, kissing her head and face, as she did mine in a loving embrace.

Yui was a wonderful girlfriend for the remaining time I had in Japan and a more sweet and loving woman you could only hope to find. She would not return to my rainy, little island in the sea and it was a desperately sad time for me when it came to leaving little Yui in her's.