All Comments on 'Quiet Questions'

by tamalied

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exotic and brimming with promise

This is undescribabled. You avoid making her a whore, and avoided making him a rapist. Well Done! I love the way he asked her ever so gently all his questions, and how he alluded her questions. My only question is would he be such a sweet heart if she had said no, I think not. If he would have then there you have it, a supernatural prince charming. I think she was searching for love, and she found it. Since absolutely no one wears protection in any of these stories, she'll probaly carry his child too. Then they'll get married in the moonlight. *dreamy* Write about their new adventures as a couple, and their search for each other. Wonder why he left? hmmm... This was exotic, and brimming with promise. VERY HOT and leaves this girly virgin satisfied with the juicy future promise of sex. Thankx for making my happy hour ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
definitely more

I think it would be wonderful to find out more why he left does she find him again does he come back for her? please write more. it's a great story.

SirenCalypsoSirenCalypsoover 16 years ago
Wow

This is one of my new favorites =]

Insanely Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start

I agree with the previous commentors. This is an excellent start. You've got a very intriguing and original plot. Only one line of dialogue is actually NOT a question, which is hot. Just a few grammatical errors, but with the story as a whole, they're miniscule. Keep writing, please!

imagine_thatimagine_thatover 14 years ago
write more!

it was great. would love to find out how their story continues...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

i dont know why you wouldnt want to post this, it was amazing, i really enjoyed the combination of raw lust and passion, good job

benjaminmauneybenjaminmauneyabout 13 years ago
amazing

i wish you would continue this, it is SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Well done!

More please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous