Quiet Servitude Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I didn’t feel particularly confident.” I replied modestly as she continued to work down my face and around my mouth keeping me from speaking. Filling in the lull she continued to make helpful comments and observations.

“I also have to say that it’s great that a man can explore his femininity. I know that society really frowns on this kind of thing but I’ve met a dozen men like you and they have all been great guys. Maybe you’re just more sensitive and not an egotist like your friend Terry.”

I sat up a little straighter and puffed out my chest at the compliment and she caught my body language.

“Thank you ma’am.” I replied. “When you’re a man who has grown up thinking he’s some kind of freak, you come to the conclusion that when you finally do come out to a girlfriend or spouse that she’s going to run for cover and never come back. It’s a painful way to live.”

She frowned as she continued on my face, working the first layers of eye shadow into place.

I could feel myself frowning as well and was heading towards getting down on myself wondering if I was going to pull it off tonight.

“At least you met a woman who is supportive of Stacy!” she said.

“You have no idea how lucky I feel about that.” I replied honestly.

She was smiling now, a twinkle in her eye.

“I always felt, as most transgendered folk do, that no one in the world will accept us for who we are.”

She set one set of eye-shadow down and picked up a lighter color, the brush rubbing gently under my eye brows. I had plucked the hairs before Stacy came out the first time and Kate was working to soften the heavy brow that my masculine face was showing. She then brushed it into place, softly blending the area where the two different shades came together.

“There are a lot of woman like us out there who find transgendered men very appealing. They tend to be more understanding, better listeners, more sensitive to the feelings of others. I know that’s a generalization but in those respects, transgendered men seem to be more womanly in nature. Less messed up with the testosterone in their blood.”

“Where were you when I was looking for an accepting woman like you ten years ago?”

“I was in high school.” She remarked with a smile.

She stepped back to evaluate her work and once satisfied, took up where she left off. Eyeliner came next as she carefully outlined my eyes with a darker shade and laid it on a little heavy trying to make my eyes appear more feminine. She then drew in eyebrows with the same pencil and I was curious.

“I spent this week trying to thin them out and make them thinner and you’re coloring them in?”

“Everyone always asks that!” she exclaimed. “What it actually accomplishes is two fold. It makes the brow you want to show more visible while the other hairs are less apparent. It also helps to define the eyebrow higher on your forehead making it appear more feminine.”

“I’ll have to take your word for it.” I said, squirreling away another nugget of information for later use.

“Do you want to take a look?” she asked.

“I trust you. Besides. I don’t want to peek until we’re done.”

Kate smiled and continued.

“Any problems with adhesive?” she asked, holding up a pair of false eyelashes.

“Cool.” I replied. “No problems.”

She slid a small bead of glue onto the lash and set it in place, pushing it gently down with end of a brush. It fluttered when I flapped my eye, feeling like I had something huge glued there. Within seconds I was wearing a second one.

I batted my eyes at Kate and smiled.

“They feel weird.” I mentioned but was secretly enthralled by the prospect of the ultra-feminine touch.

“Takes a little getting used to but by the end of the evening you won’t even notice them. Probably climb into the shower after you get home and won’t remember having them on. If you do remember just peel them off tonight when you get home. If they survive unscathed you can put them back in this case. Here’s the small bottle of glue you can reuse.

“Feel like caterpillars up there but I suspect they look great?”

“They look fabulous. You’re going to really be happy.”

A touch of mascara on the bottom lash and she moved on to my lips.

“You have a great mouth.”

I couldn’t smile but she could see me strain to stay in place and pulled the lip liner back for a moment.

“Thank you.” I said laughing.

“Most men don’t have any lips and I literally have to draw them on. Looks decent on some people but not so good on others. Your full lips will look great in this shade of red.” She held up the tube to let me see the color. It was a gorgeous shade that would have been too bright for every day use but for a formal affair, as this evening’s gathering was advertised, it would be perfect.

She pulled open the tube, gave it a twist and began to drag it across my lips.

“You don’t use any of that lip swelling stuff, do you? That would be such a shame.”

“What’s that? No. I don’t. This is all natural.” I replied.

“Excellent.” She said, staring at them.

“Actually they aren’t usually this pouty. I found that when I shaved my face and the razor dragged down across the edge of my lips, they puffed up and gave them a little more body. Rub in a some lip balm to keep in the moisture and they are as good as they can get.”

“I’ll have to remember than for other clients.” She replied, getting a nugget of info for me. It still seemed one sided as she imparted her wisdom to me on makeup and presentation.

“Now for your earrings.” She said, getting down on her knees and looking under the bed.

“I don’t think you’re going to find anything under there.”

“Oh yeah?”

She pulled back and in her hands was a large, flat box, more than adequate to hold a thousand pairs of earrings.

“What the heck is that?” I asked, having never seen the box before.

“I don’t know but is has a bow on it and your name scribbled across the tag.”

“How did you know it was under there?” I asked with a wry grin on my face.

“Little birdie told me on the way over to look for it when the time was right.”

I set it in my lap and took off the lid, folding back the tissue paper to reveal a set of matching undergarments. A beautiful brocade corset in black, crushed velvet with midnight blue detail sat on top, corset straps hanging from the bottom. I pulled it out and admired the construction before setting it to the side and returning to the box, three items still remaining; a matching black panty and hose and small box. I opened the box and inside were small, gold earrings, the type slid through the opening in the ear and hung down.

“Very nice. Small too. You wouldn’t want anything heavy having just had your ears pierced. Your wife really thought this through. I’m impressed! Don’t forget to take a long white tank top with you tonight in case your uniform is white. Wouldn’t want to have that on under a light color.”

“Great thinking!” I hadn’t thought of that.

Kate pulled the earrings out of the box and pushed them through the small opening as I winced.

“You’ll want to work the openings every couple of days to keep them from closing up.” She instructed. “Use alcohol for the first couple of weeks until they heal completely. These are hypoallergenic too. Want to look for that in case you’re sensitive to certain metals.”

I nodded, feeling them dangling against my neck. Never had fake eyelashes before today and now pierced earrings, something I had always wanted but never had gotten the courage to do. I avoided clip-ons in the past because they hurt and only tried the magnetic earrings until I lost one that had become snagged in my hair.

“Ready for the finishing touch?”

I was more than ready and nodded.

She retrieved my hairpiece and wiggled the wig down into position, taking her pick comb and adjusting it here and there until she was satisfied and stepped back to examine her work. Kate was smiling, obviously pleased.

“Am I done?” I asked anxiously?

“And it’s only 3:15 p.m. Right on schedule.”

Taking a deep breath I stood up and walked to the mirror, watching Kate, not wanting to see my appearance until I was ready. She had her arms in front of her chest an anxious look on her face as she locked eyes with me. I closed my own eyes and stepped in front of the mirror taking a deep breath for the millionth time this week and paused, savoring the moment.

When I finally opened my eyes, the transformation was incredible. I knew it was Stacy but I actually looked feminine, Kate’s artistic talents having done wonders. My hair teased out had changed the shape of my head and face, looking decidedly different even an hour before. I couldn’t help but stare at my reflection, my confidence rising to new heights. It was the first time I could honestly say that I stood a chance of pulling it off this evening.

“You are truly an artist Kate. I’m am so impressed that you were able to this.” I said waving at the mirror. “With literally the same cosmetics and combs I have.”

“Don’t despair. It just comes with practice and it is easier to apply makeup to other people.”

She stepped up next to me and we stared at our reflections.

“If I didn’t know better.” I said. “I’d swear we were sisters! I’d be the older sister of course but with taller heels we’d even be the same height.”

“Twins even!” she added, giggling. “Logical enough. I pretty much did your hair like I do my own and I did the makeup on both of us. I use the same technique too. Why not go with what works, right?”

I nodded affirmatively.

“I can’t thank you enough.”

I offered her a hand and we shook having completed our appointment.

“Good luck tonight.” She said, packing up her case and lifting it from the bed as I showed her to the front door.

“Oh my gosh. I haven’t paid you yet!” I realized.

“Not to worry. Christa has taken care of everything.” She assured me.

“You’re sure? What about a tip? I can write you a check.”

She was looking a little sheepishly, her smile fading a touch.

“That’s not necessary ma’am. I can assure you that your wife has already paid me and has helped me line up more work.”

“That’s great!” I said. “Maybe you can come back again.”

“That sounds like a plan.” She checked her watch again. “3:30 p.m. You better get ready in case your ride is early.”

“I can’t thank you enough Kate. Thank you so much.”

“Here are the items I used today should you need a touch up tonight. All part of the package your wife purchased."

“Thanks again.” I said, taking the cosmetics from her.

She nodded and smiled as she picked up her case and left.

I hurried back to my room and threw off the robe, fumbling with the front zipper of the corset. My hands were shaking with excitement as I wrapped it around body and zipped it back into place. I wasn’t particularly heavy set but the gentle squeezing was an erotic rush. With it in place, I slipped into the panties and sat down on the bed, wishing I had started with my pantyhose first but managing nonetheless. After my nails awkwardly succeeded in getting the clasps in place I stood up and looked in the mirror, a familiar part of my body springing instantly to life. Unfortunately, I would have to pad out my groin in case the uniform I was given was a little tight.

It was quarter to four and I couldn’t stand around to admire the view. If someone wasn’t coming for me I might have stood there for hours looking at my reflection. I stepped up to my closet and pulled out a loose, light weight summer dress and climbed inside it, working the buttons up the front; my hands beginning to shake with anticipation. I dropped the only pair of shoes that I found comfortable on carpeted floor and slipped my feet inside the black flats. I put on a few pieces of jewelry and took one final look in the mirror. My appearance wasn’t going to get any better than this and I knew I couldn’t make myself look this good. The bar was set high now but I was excited to know that I could look this good. We would definitely have to call Kate back in for special occasions.

I finished up by taking out the white tank top she suggested and folded it into my purse, removing the cosmetics that normally resided there. In its place I set the powder, lipstick and eye shadow that she had given me in case I needed a touch up during the evening. I slung the purse over my shoulder and stood there, taking as much time as was available to savor my reflection. I could think of nothing else that I would rather do for the final minutes before my ride pulled into the driveway to whisk me away to the party where I would dote on the Hennesey’s guests during the evening’s events.

It was kind of cute whiling away the minutes standing in front of the full-length mirror in every pose imaginable.

“Would you like another high-ball Senator Cunningham? Can I clear that plate for you Mrs. Clinton? I’m sure I can find some canned yak Mr. Ambassador. I’m so glad you find me attractive but my spouse may not like me to leave with you Governor.”

I was laughing out loud when I heard the knocking on the door.

I froze, breathing labored. That tight band that magically appears around my chest suddenly reappeared again.

Well here goes nothing. Snatching up my purse I walked to the front door and opened it, a man standing there in a great fitting, charcoal gray, double-breasted suit. Now that was a look I could never pull off, chuckling inside while I stood there in a summer dress and slip-on flats. You needed a thin frame and shoulders to wear something like that or you looked really tacky. He had a clean-shaven face and orderly mop of think blond hair.

“Ms. Johnson?” he asked.

I was ready this time for that inquiry and nodded. Locking the door, I stepped through the screen he was holding open for me and stepped down to the driveway and walked to the Buick that was waiting. Chivalry only went so far with the hired help and I let myself in, pulling on the seatbelt and tried to exhale without causing a scene.

“Please call me Stacy.” I said, feeling more confident.

“Tim.”

That was it as he pulled onto the boulevard and headed for his destination a few miles away. I held my purse in my lap, trying to press it against the butterflies coming to life inside my guts. This was going to be interesting I thought to myself as we were catching every light and making far better time than I had anticipated. We would be there in moments and I would arrive before I felt ready. It was just as well as I suspected I would never be ready and to calm down I would just need to get inside and start doing something.

We pulled into the circle drive where a few other cars were parked and got out. A catering van was backed up to the garage but all activity seemed to have already moved inside.

“This way.”

I followed him through the front door and into the house. Christa and I had been over several times and I was familiar with the general layout. Debbie was going through the house making sure everything was in order when she spotted us walking into the room.

“Hello Stacy! Thank you Tim.”

He nodded with a slight bow and left the room, other duties waiting for him.

“Hello ma’am.”

“Thank you so much again for helping out. We are shorthanded as we thought we would be and really appreciate you coming over on short notice.”

“My pleasure.”

“Mr. Jenkins.” She called out, waving to a man standing in the kitchen. Debbie started walking his way so I followed until we came together.

“Jerry. This is Stacy. Stacy. This is Mr. Jenkins, in charge of the catering and service for tonight. You’ll be working with his employees.”

“It’s nice to meet you sir.”

“You too young lady. Thank you for helping us out. I’m horribly embarrassed that we had to recruit you for tonight.”

It was clear that the tuxedo-clad old man was uncomfortable with being out of control and relieved now that he thought there were enough people to handle the expected guests.

“Stacy will do just fine. She handled a dinner party yesterday by herself and did the cooking. She’ll work well with your staff Jerry.”

“Excellent. As requested, I’ve brought a few extra uniforms and have them for you to try on.”

He looked around and called out to a young woman loading a tray in the kitchen with vegetables.

“Tina. Could you come here for a moment.”

The woman put down the knife she was wielding and came over, standing in front of us with hands clasped in front of her.

“Yes sir?”

“This is Stacy. She’ll be taking Audrey’s place tonight in the rotation. Can you get show her where we have the uniforms and bring her up to speed? We’re going to huddle in the kitchen in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes sir. Come with me and I’ll show you where we’re staging this evening.”

“Thank you Mr. Jenkins. Mrs. Hennesey.” I said, nodding and turned to follow Tina upstairs.

We climbed the carpeted stairs and walked through the hallway before turning into an unused bedroom near the end of the hall. On a twin bed, were stacked several uniforms, which she handed me.

“I’ll take that.” She said, motioning for my purse. “We’re stashing them in the closet this evening.”

I turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door and began fumbling with the buttons down the front of my dress with trembling fingers. Once out of the thin dress I set it aside and took a closer look at the sizes, finding a 14 and unfolded it, noting that it was a match for the cute outfit that Tina was wearing. The short sleeves were basic black as was the short skort, it’s hem hanging a foot above my knees. The back of the torso was a matching black, but up the front and across my rounded chest was white ruffles hiding the string of button that closed it up around me. I stepped into it and my legs reappeared through the skirt as I slipped each arm into the sleeves and pulled it over my shoulders. The uniform was sturdy but lightweight, having a lot of elastic to mold it to my frame. It was a great fit and after examining my reflection in the mirror I determined that the ruffles hid the entire black corset I had on underneath. The uniform’s elastic drew in the material but not so tight that the undergarment showed underneath. I pulled down the hem as far as it would go and determined I was ready. I took my dress in hand and stepped out into the bedroom where Tina was sitting. She handed me a hanger and I placed it in the closet and shut the door.

We walked back downstairs and into the kitchen where the rest of the crew had congregated as ordered. Mr. Jenkins was off to one side with clipboard in hand while the kitchen crew in the house continued to work around the stoves and ovens.

“OK everyone. Huddle up for a minute.”

The kitchen crew paused and turned while those of us in uniforms stepped up.

“We have the usual set up tonight. Ben’s leading the cooking crew in here with Scott 1 and 2, Larry and Carl assisting. We’ve got Jim supervising the BBQ out back with Roger, John and Ken assisting him. The party has it’s own staff behind the bar so we’re defer to them. Please be courteous if they get backed up. We’ll have a champagne toast tonight after dinner but I’ll let you know when it’s coming. Anthony will be assisting me tonight to coordinate the entire staff.

“Melanie, Nancy, Alice, Mark and Jeremy will be working the party itself. This is Stacy.” He said, nodding in my direction and I felt a slight panic hit. Fortunately he continued on. “She’s taking Audrey’s place tonight in the schedule.”

“Tina. I’m pairing up Stacy with you tonight so keep any eye out. Stacy? Tina will make sure you’re in the right area and doing the right things. Just watch her and go with the flow.”

He consulted his watch and returned to his clipboard.

“Guests begin arriving in twenty minutes. Appetizers are already out on the table. Begin taking drink orders if you see someone without a drink and continue doing that and clearing and dirty, appetizer plates until dinner begins. It’s a buffet tonight so we won’t have to serve the meal but it will hit quick so be ready to clear plates. We’ll be storing all of the hardware and china in our bin outside behind the bar. If you have any questions step up and ask.” He said, waiting. “If we don’t have any questions the kitchen crew can get back to their duties. Serving and cleanup crew will proceed out back and check on the tables. Make sure that the tablecloths are still in place, silverware is set and candles lit at the tables. Questions?”