Quiet Servitude Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I simply continued to lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling and wondering what the hell had just happened. There wasn’t enough time to ponder as I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door swing open. Julie stepped out and slipped back into her dress and shoes, much to my disappointment. She didn’t bother with strapless bra at least, folding it up and sliding it into her purse.

“I’ll go get the car and wait for you downstairs.”

Before I could react, she smiled and tossed open the bedroom door while I still found myself prone on the bed in nylons, panties and a corset, my penis still hanging out in the open.

I jumped up, reaching for my dress off the floor to cover up, but thankfully, there was no one waiting in the hallway, as I had feared. I took five quick steps across the room and secured the bedroom door again before stepping into the bathroom to check out my own appearance. Julie still looked great but I was just the opposite, showing the signs of wear and tear from the evening. I opened up my purse and took out the cosmetics that Kate had given me earlier in the day and added a touch of base and powder, replacing the red lipstick I was sure I had left on Julie only moments earlier. After those few touches, my eyes largely unaffected more than the slight bags under the tired orbits, I was as ready and presentable as I could get. I ran my fingers through the wig to give it a little body and slipped into the summer dress I had arrived in over eight hours earlier, working my way up the buttons until I reached the top.

“You’re as ready as you’re going to get.” I said to the reflection in the mirror.

I loaded the makeup back in my purse, tossed it over my shoulder, placed the folded uniform on the bed and stepped from the bathroom and back into my shoes. I flicked off the bathroom and bedroom lights and opened the locked door finding the hallway still quietly deserted.

I was downstairs and into the foyer before I encountered anyone. It was a member of the valet staff, one I hadn’t seen before, who opened the door at my approach. He nodded as I stepped out, not knowing I was really just a member of the hired help and smiled as I passed by. I managed to hold his stare for only a moment, my mind seeing in his smile that he was somehow privy to what had just transpired in the bedroom at the end of the hall. Before I could shake it off as nonsense, my eyes broke off and turned away towards the white Cadillac that was waiting in the semicircular drive along with a few others. As I approached the car, one of the valets stepped up and opened the door. I thanked him, climbing in, but didn’t look up to see if his face looked familiar. Before I could even work the seat belt latch closed, the top strap negotiating it’s way across the landscape of my chest, Julie had the car in gear and we were pulling back out onto the street.

“Quite an evening!” she said, beaming.

“I won’t soon forget it.” I countered, offering a weak smile.

She was smiling now too, interpreting that to mean our noisy interlude upstairs but I meant the entire evening’s events from arriving, serving hundreds, catching teenage voyeurs spying on Christa and Terry to my time with Julie.

She seemed happy despite the growing feelings of guilt on my part so I just kept the true meaning to myself. In a way I was pleased with having pleasured her and she seemed to be riding a high. Whether or not that had anything to do with me I wasn’t entirely sure and didn’t really care. The evening was a success as far as I was concerned, running through the short list of things that I had hoped to accomplish. One, pass for a woman just trying to do a decent job and two, do a job competently enough to pass for someone who did it regularly.

Not much to ask, but trying to make a silk purse of out of what I considered myself to be, a sow’s ear as it were, was largely due to the Kate’s talents and not my own although I had to give myself a lot of credit.

It had been a long day and I was looking forward to going to bed. I would easily fall asleep tonight and as long as the trio wasn’t naughty in the same bed in which I was lie, I would be none the wiser about anything had happened between them tonight.

But it didn’t appear that my agenda was going to occur as smoothly as I planned because Julie rolled down the boulevard and right passed our street. I was going to point it out when she kicked on the blinker and proceeded into the parking lot of our local Mexican restaurant, a family owned, no brand name, place that actually served a decent meal. Julie didn’t turn around though, navigating the large automobile into a parking spot and switched off the car.

“I’m feeling wide awake now and want to get a drink and some good chips and salsa before we go back.” She offered, wondering if I was willing to play along.

“No one has better chips and salsa.” I assured her. “Chili con queso is to die for.”

She smiled, knowing I was beat but was willing to go along. We didn’t frequent the place but I knew I would recognize a lot of the staff. By this time of the night, I didn’t care if they recognized me or not I thought, but when Julie exited the car and I popped open my door, I could feel my heart start to beat a little stronger. As we strolled towards the door I could see my approaching reflection in the darkened glass of the front door, the harsh parking lot lights flooding over us. I was half-asleep and my mind had given up concentrating on my feminine presentation, the truck driver swagger had returned.

There were few windows in the front of the restaurant and I was sure that with Julie walking between them and me I wouldn’t be noticed. I tossed a few brain cells to the task and pulled in my elbows, concentrating again on trying to step one foot more in front of the other and swinging my hips more than normal. It felt like I was overdoing it a touch but before I could work it out we were already being seating at our booth where I collapsed. It was approaching 12:45 a.m. and with the exception of the ever-busy bar, we were more or less alone.

Our server approached the table and appeared genuinely happy that she finally had someone to wait on this late in her shift instead of finding busy work preparing for tomorrow. It was nice being the one on the receiving end of some service, especially this late in the day. I recognized her but hadn’t been seated in her section before.

“Hello ladies. What can I get you?”

“Two strawberry margaritas, chips, hot salsa and chili con queso please.” Julie said, ordering for both of us.

This had been only the second time Stacy had eaten out. I normally didn’t like to be pinned down in one place such as a restaurant. Feel uncomfortable and you couldn’t just walk away and by sitting there you would be under the scrutiny of anyone interested. For my birthday last year Christa informed me that we were going out to dinner and I could choose the place. Before selecting, however, the name of my favorite steakhouse on the tip of my tongue, she informed me that she would be dining with Stacy. That changed my choice as I selected a dark, romantic restaurant that had high-backed booths, perfect for hiding out. That was fine with Christa since it was one of her favorites. Once seated though, she knew immediately why I had selected it. It was tough just going out as Stacy so she relented and we had a wonderful time.

I was still feeling the butterflies whenever we returned to that place. I’m sure the next time I came in here to eat I would have the same feelings despite having the diningroom virtually to ourselves, which allowed me to kick back a little and relax while the waitress was away.

“Sounds great. Will need to see some ID though.”

We both smiled, knowing it was the young woman next to me that required it but this place always asked the entire table.

Julie pulled hers out first and passed it to the woman who looked it over thoroughly since it was from out of state.

“Thank you miss.”

“This should be good.” I said to Julie when I passed mine to the woman who gave it a few extra seconds, undoubtedly noticing that my appearance differed from the photograph.

“Thank you.” She said passing it back, not missing a beat. “I’ll have those drinks right out.”

She turned and walked away.

“Interesting?” Julie remarked. “Can I see that?” she asked, motioning for my drivers license.

“Not really. There are three things that could happen in this case.”

Julie continued to study my license while I continued talking.

“She could have started laughing at me while she had my license and flagged down other restaurant staff nearby to our table. Didn’t have to worry about that tonight with no one else around.”

“What’s the second case?” She asked, passing it back.

“She is in the back blabbing to all the kitchen and bar staff that there’s a transvestite sitting in her section. In moments, heads will continue to pop up in front of the kitchen window trying to ID me which won’t be tough sitting next to you.”

Julie gave me a good-natured push at that remark.

“At that point, we could expect numerous bus people, waitstaff and hostesses to be meandering around for a closer look pretending to routine things like refilling the catsup, salt shakers, et cetra.”

Almost on cue, a waiter stepped out from the kitchen and began to take up a tray of catsup bottles as he worked from booth to booth.

“Are you going to need that?” he asked, stepping to our table.

“No. Thank you.” Julie answered, passing it to him. He set it on the tray with the others and kept moving down the line.

“You must be psychic!” Julie remarked. “I’m impressed.”

“I was wrong though.” I said matter-of-factly.

“What do you mean?” her eyebrows twisted in confusion.

“He didn’t look at me. If he were trying to sniff me out, he would have at least shot a quick look my way. He was just a hot blooded, young man who spotted a gorgeous blond in sequins and had to check her out.”

She liked that answer and the attention.

“Or he was just refilling the catsup bottles for tomorrow.”

Julie tossed on a frown, feigning being hurt.

“I like the gorgeous blond scenario better.” She said.

Our waitress was gathering up our drinks when the waiter strolled back past again and set down our chips, salsa and chili con queso. He couldn’t take her eyes off of her and probably didn’t even realize I was sitting there.

“There you go ma’am. Enjoy.”

The waiter stepped away again as our waitress approached, one large, red drink in each hand.

“Yup. Definitely the gorgeous blond scenario.” I had to admit.

She chuckled and then dug into the food hungrily, having nibbled at the party following some strange etiquette rule.

“Here you go ladies. I’ll be around so if you need anything just flag me down.”

She went back to her duties as I continued to scan the restaurant while scarfing down my share of the chips having only eaten one plate early in the evening.

“So what’s the third scenario then?” Julie asked in between mouthfuls of cheese.

I scanned the bar, restaurant and kitchen before answering.

“I think you are seeing the third scenario as we speak. It involves the waiter or waitress suspecting I’m not what I appear or in this case knowing that I’m not a young lady despite trying to look like one and has simply erased it from her mind, replacing it with the fact that I am a paying customer who will leave her a very good tip for treating me as I want to be treated. Eliminating your admirer from the list, there hasn’t been anyone else who has taken even a casual interest in us. Very relaxing and true to expectations, our waitress will be receiving a very nice tip.”

“Does that mean you’re buying?” she said, smiling as she slipped the stray between her lips.

“Don’t have any cash on me, but since she knows that I’m not really Stacy, I suppose I can use my credit card and treat you tonight since you were nice enough to give me a ride home.”

“You’re right! I was nice enough to wait around and drive you home . . ..”

“Even if it is my wife’s car.” I said, finishing her statement.

We were both having a great time with the food, drink and conversation. And then it happened. There was always the worry about being stuck in a restaurant in the middle of a meal and having to use the restroom. I wasn’t alone in that respect. This was probably the number one fear of all transvestites who went out in public and occasionally had to face. Technically in Michigan it wasn’t illegal for me to get dressed up like Stacy and use the women’s restroom as long as I used it for it’s intended purpose and got out as quickly as possible. Linger too long or bump into the wrong woman while getting in or out and they could have the cops there in a heartbeat. I was fortunate enough to have never had to deal with such a situation but I could imagine getting hauled down to the police station as Stacy and being tied up for several hours until it was all worked out.

Apparently the lull in the conversation and the distant, worried stare caught her attention.

“What’s wrong?”

“Need to use the ladies room.” I replied.

“So?”

It was refreshing that it was no big deal to her.

“That’s another topic for discussion after I get back.” I said. Despite being tired, it was refreshing to just kick back and talk to Julie as I had done in the past with Christa.

I took a look towards the ladies room and noted a woman leaving it and heading back for the bar. Seeing no one in the vicinity was heading that way and the hostess was no where to be seen I set my napkin on the table and walked quickly away before I changed my mind. Fate smiled on me as I reached the door and opened it on an empty room. It was strange but exciting to make the turn to the right into the ladies room instead of the boring trip to the left into the men’s room.

Another plus was that the ladies room only had stalls and I swung in one and locked it, sitting down and doing my business despite the erection that was showing itself again. It wasn’t unusual to be sitting on a toilet in a public restroom but looking down and seeing the garters, stocking and flats changed the routine process dramatically.

I was finishing up my business when I heard the door to the ladies room open. Fearing that the waitress was a scenario 1 or 2, I feared I would hear a mob or scream of sirens when she discovered I was no longer at the table and this was the only place I could be hiding. It was only a single person, a woman, however, who came in to the use the facilities and sat down in the stall next to me. It was clear that she knew I was there as we could see each other’s feet under the stall walls but I still sat there quietly, hoping the rumor of woman wanting to chat with each other while in the bathroom was greatly exaggerated.

I had finished up just as she came in but just continued to sit there, trying to match the same level of sounds I could hear coming from her. Absolutely silence on my part would have been suspicious.

She was doing her business as I continued to sit there, my hand unconsciously stroking my erect penis knowing that I was in the ladies room and a complete stranger was sitting only feet from me. Within a minute though she was back on her feet and had left the stall. I could hear water running in the sink before the door opened. I was already on my feet having flushed and was about to make my own exit when I heard the door open again and more than one woman had made their way inside.

“Shit.” I thought to myself.

Remembering that there weren’t open urinals in the ladies room, the two new arrivals entered a stall on either side of me and went about their own duties. I chanced a quick glance under the door and as far as I could see there was no one else out in the restroom itself. I unlatched the door and made my way quickly to the sink and began to wash up just as a third woman came in. I didn’t spy a look up and she moved on, taking a position in the stall I had just vacated.

“The ballgame game just end in the bar?” I wondered.

One of the women had flushed and I knew I would have company at my side in seconds so I set a new record when I rinsed, dried and departed. I pulled open the door and stepped out relieved that no one was walking in. I was half way across the lobby when the hostess stepped up to her podium, right in my path, and smiled as I went by. I smiled back, successfully meeting her stare. Technically she couldn’t have known I had just come out of the ladies room moments earlier so I was somewhat relieved as I made my way past her and returned to my table, finding Julie right where I had left her. She was still working on her margarita and had received a refill of tortilla chips, courtesy of the attentive waiter, when I approached and sat back down.

Whew.

“Everything come out OK?” she asked sarcastically.

“Yes. Fine. Thank you.” I replied. “You pay women to come in there and visit me?” I finally had to ask.

She chuckled, choking on the frozen fruit drink.

“No. I see they were flocking there on their own and turned down my cash offer.” She said, looking at me out the corners of her eyes, the straw still in her lips.

“Don’t like using the ladies room?” she asked.

“Would mind it a lot less if I couldn’t get arrested for it.” I replied.

“It’s illegal?”

“No. Technically it’s not according to the letter of the law, but if someone causes a stink it can get ugly real quick.” I said, going on for ten minutes on the intricate line between using and lurking in the ladies room and the legal ramifications.

“I had no idea?” she finally said. “I wouldn’t mind you using it with me in there but I guess my views are different than some people.”

“You’re different all right!”

She smiled.

“If I’m stuck and have to use the ladies room I just go in and out trying to time my visit to minimize any chance of causing a scene. Last thing I want to do is get a free ride downtown dressed this way and spending the night in the lockup.”

“I dunno.” She said. “You could probably meet some new friends there.”

“You bitch!” I replied, using the term she and Christa had exchanged.

Her eyes went wide in mock shock and we both giggled, enjoying ourselves immensely.

The next twenty minutes passed and we were both beginning to wind down. Chips were gone and the strawberry margaritas were down as far as they could go.

“Anything else ladies?” our waitress asked. When we shook our head she put the tab on the table and began to clean up.

I dug into my purse and took out my wallet, finding a few bills but it wasn’t enough. I was going to pull out my credit card but noticed that it wasn’t in it’s usual spot. I examined all the other places it could be hiding and finally went through the bottom of the purse looking for it.

“Something wrong?” she asked, noticing the confused look on my face.

“Can’t find my credit cards. I could have sworn I moved them to this wallet earlier today.”

She smiled and stared at me.

“If you didn’t want to buy, just say so Stacy!” she said, feigning a hurt impression before pulling some cash out of her own wallet and laying it on the table.

I didn’t have to worry about a great tip. Julie remembered my comments and tossed an extra ten dollars on top of the tab.

“Thanks Julie.” I said, continuing to shift through my purse. “I guess I must have left them at home.”

“You’re welcome.”

I started to put things back into their place when I picked up the check from Debbie for my work earlier in the evening.

“I wonder if they would cash a check?” I offered, then realizing that I had no official documents naming me as Stacy. That would make it nearly impossible to cash at any time I concluded and was slipping it into my wallet when I took a closer look and noticed that she had written it out to David Miller.