Quiet Servitude Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew? She hadn’t let on if she did but it was clear that she had figured it out. I knew she would. There were too many things pointing at my true identity when her and her husband came by for dinner.

“What’s the matter? You just turned white as a ghost?”

“Ah. Nothing. Just noticed that the check Debbie wrote tonight is made out to me.”

“Who do you think it would be made out to?” she asked, smiling.

I handed it to her and she understood.

“You are very convincing, having fooled me for a while, but you work with her day in and day out. You don’t think she wouldn’t put two and two together when she showed up at your house? They show up and you aren’t there but Stacy is present? No one, no matter who they are, can pass that test!”

“I guess I was just hoping.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself.” She said, patting me on the hand. “Can’t fool everyone all the time.”

“I’d be happy with some of the people some of the time.” I replied.

“You’re better than that.”

I smiled and we slid out of the booth together.

“Have a good night ladies.” The hostess said as we walked by.

“Ready to hit the sack?” Julie asked as we approached the car.

“To sleep you mean?” I asked hesitatingly. I didn’t know if I should bring up our earlier tryst, even in jest. “About what happened earlier tonight Julie . . ..”

“Not to worry Stacy. Christa did sanction my actions.” She said, making it sound better in a sterile sort of way.

I nodded, not entirely convinced. I wasn’t going to bring it up with Christa because Julie could just as easily made up it up. Once we climbed into the car, myself finding the passenger seat again without thinking about it, she continued.

“I won’t bring it up with Christa if you don’t. If she questions me, I won’t lie, but I won’t go into all the wonderful, juicy details either for that matter.”

Good enough I suppose.

I smiled. She smiled. We drove home without another word and pulled into the garage two minutes later, finding the inside garage door unlocked as Julie was told it would be.

Even having worn comfortable flats today my feet were still aching. I couldn’t wait until I stepped from the shower and passed out in bed.

“Good night Stacy.” She said as we neared the hallway, the two occupied bedrooms dark and doors closed.

“Good night Julie.” I replied.

She stopped and stood there watching me. She had a smirk on her lips but it didn’t match the one raised eyebrow she was also displaying.

“Have a good night Ms. Jackson.” I corrected.

“Same to you.” She said.

We were still in the hall together and she already had her dress off from around her neck and hanging at her waist that wonderful body exposed as she gave me one last, long look before stepping into her room and closing the door.

I went back to my own room, stripping off the clothes and undergarments into one big heap in the center of the bedroom and climbed into the hot shower, quickly scrubbing off the bulk of the makeup. The false eyelashes I had forgotten about came off with the scrubbing and I declared them a loss. They had made quite a difference in my appearance and I would have to find some more in the future.

I wasn’t overly concerned about getting all the makeup off but didn’t get out of the shower immediately either. I was too tired to get out but too tired to stay in there too. Finally giving in, I turned off the water and stepped out, toweling off and stepping into my nightie. Within seconds I was in bed and drifting peacefully off to sleep as I had predicted.