Quietly Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie, the daughter – sulked and sobbed and they cuddled until Ella pacified her as my wife brought up a hot drink and biscuits for Angie telling the kid to use the TV in the corner if she wanted. She asked Angie's age and got a sullen answer – fourteen. I whooped with elation in expectation of the amazing scene to be capturing. Ella had to attend the meeting and I could hear others arriving. I found myself muttering "fuck off then" to Ella, knowing I had at least a three-part scenario on tape.

Part one would be Angie undressing and going to bed. Part two would be Ella doing the same and then both of them getting up and dressing in the morning. Maybe even four parts if Ella was alone for a while The bag Ella carried in was quite small, so it would only be possibly holding underwear and toiletries I reckoned.

The adults finally left the teenager alone and I looked forward to some revealing insights into intimate moments of a young girl. It was quite tame for a while, but I watched as Angie did quite a thorough search of my books, CDs and other stuff filling most available wall space. I knew where two specialist textbooks on erotica were stored and I reckoned she peered hard at the titles, without removing them, although her face displayed some element of surprise as she turned away.

My desk was the next to get a going over. The cheeky little cow looked through loads of my diary entries, at some letters and other documents, but sniffed unconcerned and switched the TV on. A popular soap opera was on and she settled on the office chair to watch. In the meantime I studied what might lie beneath her clothing, focussing on the shadow of a black brassiere under the not quite opaque shirt. The bulges up front were particularly encouraging and I waited patiently for what could be nice handfuls of teen titties to be revealed.

I saw Angie yawn a few times and I hoped she would opt for an early night. She drew off her school tie and tossed off her heavy shoes, peeling off her socks and I revelled in that amazing sexy contrast of pigmented skin on the soles of her feet compared to the dark skinned rest of her. The TV programme finished and she shuffled around in the school bag and drew out a magazine and read it. She pulled her legs under her and sat almost cross-legged in the chair, finishing the small pile of chocolate biscuits my wife had provided. She was a sloppy eater, yet I wondered what that big slack mouth would be like sucking my knob.

Ella popped back in and they chatted for a few moments then she left her daughter once more. Angie got up and wandered in the small space I provided and she came very close to the camera position. Unconsciously I inhaled and chuckled to myself at my stupid reaction as if to smell her scent. The camera focussed on her upper torso as she stretched to pull down a file located just above the camera. I cursed her nosiness, realising the file marked Art Work might give her the odd shock as it was my rough work for an erotic storybook. It held very sketchy images of the story line but was not pornographic, just graphic.

Angie's eyes widened as she twisted the file round as if thinking she was seeing the images upside down. It was all in light pencil and showed no genitals or penetration, but there would be no doubt as to the subject matter. I heard her gasp and screw her eyes to focus on something that took her interest. Then as if she had never seen it, she pursed her lips and closed the file, then concentrated on my desk once more. She tried a few pens, I have loads of different ones out ready to use and I watched her doodle for a while, then suddenly she stooped into Ella's bag, stood up and left the room.

On her return, toothbrush and paste in hand, she had unbuttoned her shirt and loosened her hair and I saw that she wore not an actual brassiere, but a sports type, one-piece bra. She removed her shirt and I settled to watch the first part of my movie unfold properly. Now I could see the size of her breasts and they were certainly not tiny. Off came her skirt, joining the shirt in the heap on the floor and I watched her sturdy, puppy fat body flex and curl as she stripped her one-piece bra over her head.

I cried out in excitement as the most perfectly shaped boobs bounced into my view. This was perfection. Black, young, just like those tribal girls in documentaries from Africa, yet these were intimate in my own domain. The pleasure heightened as she moved around the room, her small pointed nipples, perched high and proud, jiggling sweetly with every movement. I waited with baited breath for her plain white panties to be next off, but once again she slunk round my shelves, looking at brochures, leaflets, club notes and magazines. I was incensed at her sheer snoopiness although knowing that I was the ultimate snooper in this case. The sheer pleasure of the occasion overwhelmed me and I enjoyed more.

Her bottom was very round and pronounced and one side of her panties had ridden up into her crack. The white on black contrast was stark and as she moved close to the camera again I could almost sense the smoothness of her skin. With a big yawn and sigh she stooped to flounder onto the floor level airbed, her buttocks rolling and quivering deliciously, until she disappeared from the camera, knickers intact, disappointedly. I saw her upper torso once more as she drew on a loose tee-shirt and then she lay back to sleep The light remained on.

I fast-forwarded the tape, knowing the signs of serious alerts when the motion detector would activate the camera again. Next would be dark pleasures of a different nature.

Ella entered the room furtively, obviously anxious that her troubled daughter would not be disturbed. Apparently Angie was fast asleep, I had no idea what time it was of course, but guessed ten thirty to eleven. The light stayed on and Ella rummaged in her bag and left the room, leaving the door ajar. I saw my wife walk past on the landing.

Ella returned and I chuckled at the way her belly was poking out like a glob of chocolate blancmange, where she had lowered her zip. She took off her earrings and necklace and wiped her face with some tissues, always glancing down at the bed. I waited for the big moments and my - were they big!

It took her some effort to get her jeans down and she puffed with the effort, her back to me as her buttocks hove into view. Big and wobbly, encased in sensible coverall white, plain knickers, her butt was finally free and she carefully folded the garment. She turned, glancing with nothing more than a vague interest round the room as she slung off her tee-shirt. Her arse was the typical African arse with a very pronounced globular effect with an almost flat upper jutting from the small of her back. The type of arse the old colonials said you could stand two gin and tonics on. I drooled at the sight as I waited for the next disrobing.

Ella's sad looking black brassiere had seen better days, but that didn't matter as she unhitched it and let her boobs spill out. They were small for such a tall, well built woman and sagged a good deal, but I would happily have buried my face in them and had a suck. Her nipples were those type that had no central bud, just large saucers of black glossy skin with a few odd nodules, but they wobbled beautifully like two half full sacks of jelly as she bent to get something from her bag. Rolls of flesh oozed round her midriff until she stood once more and faced me. I mouthed 'knickers' at the VCR. She must have heard me.

In went her thumbs and down rolled the cotton pants and my hand rolled up and down my dick. Then a very intimate and curious thing happened. She sniffed the panties and then drew them through her crotch a few times as if they were a towel to dry her self. I was stunned and amused at this show of such similar likings to me, although she had different reasons for sniffing her panties. They were dropped onto the floor. It stupidly went through my mind to sniff the carpet before watching more of the tape, but didn't.

She stood and smoothed her hands all over her body, while stretching and yawning, whilst giving me ample time to see her bush. It was full but not particularly wild and hairy. Just nice wiry curls scattered across her groin under the lowest fold of her overhanging belly. For a fleeting moment, I glimpsed some labial formation as she sucked in her breath and heaved up her stomach folds, then Ella turned and picked up a tee-shirt, pulling it on before gently sinking to the bed after turning off the light.

It was a gem and the nice thing was, I knew there was more to come and in the better daylight in the morning. I played the tape back several times and watched Ella and Angie undressing and had the most awesome wank.

Both were awake together and they sat on the airbed chatting, so all I could see was their upper bodies. I enjoyed the way both sets of covered boobs wobbled about, knowing I was going to get the full blast of naked mature and teenie tits very soon. Ella finally stood and stretched. Her breasts lifted softly against her cotton shirt and her belly rolls looked soft and welcoming. Then she raised the window blind tentatively and having satisfied herself that no one could see in from the back of the house, she rolled the blind up fully.

At last the room was flooded with daylight, the colours more defined and she stretched again whilst turning to face the bed. I gloried in the statuesque figure, with fine smooth skin she paraded for me. Big and black, I watched her limbs flex and then got a great view of her crotch from the rear as Ella bent from the waist to say something to Angie.

Her thighs opened, the dark crease lengthened and there was the fat bulge of her quim winking at me. I love that rear view and the added bonus of it being live, black and superbly formed with thick crinkly labia, got me erect quicker than most recoveries I have known. I stroked my cock and rewound that bit, leaning towards the TV screen, wanting to sniff and lick the greasy looking black pussy. Her cunt lips stayed resolutely glued together, spoiling my chances of seeing some pink between them. A glimpse of her arsehole would have been nice too but her butt crack was deep and refused me that pleasure. She pulled on a pale blue denim skirt and minus her panties left the room, presumably for the bathroom.

Angie scrambled up and wandered to the window. The camera is close and she went partly from view, but she must have bent towards the window and leaned on the cill, as the bit I could see was her left buttock and the edge of her knickers with some loose threads. With sunlight falling on her, it seemed so close, velvety black skin, soft and pliable and I wanted to stick my hand out and stroke it. Ella returned and Angie at last pulled off her panties. I had a very brief glimpse of her bald pudenda and chubby belly before she slithered into a surprisingly brief pair of black panties. There was one lovely moment when the youngster pulled the little triangle away from her groin and sort of straightened it, her lower half thrust forward and she peered down her front and I caught site of the top of her slit, then she put on her school skirt and left the room. Her mum sorted through the clothes debris on the floor and I prayed for her to lose and forget at least one pair of their previous day's underwear.

Watching Ella's bum roll round under that pale blue denim skirt, knowing she wore no underwear excited me and then she cranked up the sensations by peeling off her night shirt. Moments later those nice floppy mature tits were back in the same worn black bra, I do enjoy women dressing and undressing and I guessed my pleasure time was drawing to an end, except for her donning some knickers.

Angie returned and took off her tee-shirt. Her tits looked firm and quivered in the bright light. It was stunning to watch them wobble, nipples small hard and very black as she stood for a while and chatted with Ella about the day ahead, school times, pick up, solicitors, father and when they would meet up and go to a relative's house. I was mentioned as was my wife and thanks would be forthcoming, but my name was also brought into it about how careful I was in not disturbing them when I went early to work. Angie also commented about the niceties of my room and the interesting stuff all round. Ella grimaced as if she couldn't give a shit and urged Angie to finish dressing.

The girl pulled on her one piece bra and shirt, then she knotted her tie and attended to her hair in a cursory manner, while Ella pulled on the same tee-shirt she had arrived in. Angie's socks and shoes completed her ensemble, then after picking up her cap and tracksuit, they left the room. The camera switched off for a while. It reactivated a few times by my wife passing the door; Ella popping in for something and then there was quite a lengthy pause.

The wife triggered the camera later, when she took a phone call from my desk and stood there in her knickers. Her naked, silly little flat tits and their bulbous pink nipples pointed to the floor. I looked rather than lusted at her flabby belly and pale skin and urged the VHS tape into fast forward once I established whom she was talking to and being of no consequence.

After another long pause, during which the wife passed back and forth along the landing, triggering the camera through the open door, the final pass being fully dressed for the office, I waited for Ella's return. Return she did and immediately went into lengthy phone calls on my desk phone. I imagined the wife would have given her permission and at least the cost of it was outweighed by the sumptuous close up of her body, albeit clothed, as she stood no more than two metres away from the camera. At one point in the conversation, during the first call, which I gathered was to her mother, I hoped it wasn't in Jamaica or somewhere, she sat down and slumped into the chair and swivelled it to face the camera full on.

She patted her chest a few times, poked into her nose and examined her fingernails and scratched her head and rubbed her hand over her belly, which was tightly encased, in her denim skirt. She looked straight at the camera as if she was talking to me and I hefted my cock at the screen as if to try and get the big black woman to suck me dry. Next call was to a solicitor and I passed over the details. Then another call was made and this was more cheerful from the mournfully serious discussion just heard. Somebody called Grace.

Ella grinned, chuckled and then to my absolute delight, leaned back in the swivelling, tipping chair and put her feet on the desk. I was faced with the pink pigment of the soles of her feet. It was sexy. and I'm not a foot fetishist but they must have been about a metre from the camera.

The conversation got onto sex and I listened in awe as she chatted about cocks, length of time without a shag, Ella's old boyfriend and his still hot desire for her. Grace's husband was brought into the conversation and a sort of dreamy look came over her very expressive features as the conversation then rolled on about a man called Dixie. There were many giggles about a club night, a chance meeting in a pub, then he turning up with his daughter at Angie's birthday party. I lost a lot of the words as they were garbled in their screeches and giggles, but Ella seemed alive when Dixie's exploits and especially his apparent interest in her was the main point. Ella mentioned her husband and I could see her face harden, but she soon got off him and back to Dixie.

At one point I was enthralled to see her legs widen, to the point where her right leg slid off the desk. She slid forward in the chair, still gabbling away in her rich fruity tones and I watched as she hitched the already strained denim further up her thighs. The thrills kept on coming at me and my hand moved fast on my dick as Ella dropped her free hand between her legs.

Now I have seen a few women play with their pussy in front of me, but never a black, mature mother who was totally unaware she was being watched. It didn't last long, she seemed aware of the time, yet relaxed enough to fiddle high up her legs and whilst I could see no detail, it was very evident that her fingers were dancing on that slippery gash as her raunchy chat continued. I wanked hard as I could, trying not to come but taking myself to that point of almost no return to coincide with Ella's sexy show.

Suddenly she sat up. Her body upright, her chat finishing and goodbyes were said. I sank back in my chair as the tape rolled on but it seemed she was going to disappear from my screen as she got up and tidied up.

I wondered what her fingers smelt like.

I watched her bend and pull the bungs from the airbed, hearing it hiss in exhalation as she stood on it and trampled. She soon lost patience in this and rummaged in her bag. She left the room and on returning, I noticed she was well made up, her hair had some decoration in it, her jewellery adorned her ears and neck and she wore lipstick. She tidied her tee-shirt and rummaged again and surfaced with a pair of panties. It looked like dark blue silk and briefer than the big ones she removed and swiped through her cunt the previous night.

She hitched her skirt high and I had wonderful views of her lower belly and hairy crotch before she stepped into the panties and hoisted them up. The higher cut suited her wide hips and the gusset nestled neatly against the bulge of her mound. Like Angie, she pulled it away and straightened it, then let it snap back against her belly. She wriggled her skirt back down, which is a sexy motion - and straightened it before leaving the room and coming back in seconds. I assume she checked her appearance in the bathroom, as there was no big mirror in my room.

In a flash she had packed and left the room. I waited, but she didn't return and I immediately rewound the tape.

Needless to say I had a ball that day, rewinding and playing back, noticing more detail about Ella and Angie each time. My cock was red raw by the time I had to pack up for wife's return home. I asked her how the night went and she told me it was fine and how Ella was ever so grateful for our help and to especially thank me for the use of the room.

I didn't probe any further but did ask if they were likely to stay again. My wife shrugged and told me maybe, but to get to work on the spare room and finish it as we had a big party coming up and we were bound to offer some guests the use of our beds. I did agree she had a point, as the party mentioned would be similar to the one as when Kath stayed, with a young crowd and I knew both Kath and the original girl the room was intended for wouldn't be coming.

I got to work immediately. There were a few hiccups with the VCR and the hidden camera when I finally got to setting up, but it's ready and tested. The party is due in early October 2004 and I know already who will be staying in the guest room. Unfortunately, the woman will be with her husband, but she is very good looking in a petite way. Dark hair cropped short and neat. She is slim and very fit, as I have seen her regularly in exercise gear, no tits to speak of but they should be pert and her bush should be dark – if she has one.

She's difficult to second guess, as she is a high ranking Army officer and mother of one boy. I am looking forward to it immensely.

One thing I have also tried to rig up for the party in general, was a covert cam in the bathroom, which will be dedicated to the ladies. I can't get my usual set up in, although I have a second camera, but only one VCR and that is for the guest room occupants, well - occupant as I will be ignoring her old man. I experimented with my cam corder, but it's just not easy to hide it opposite the toilet, as those are the pictures I would like to capture.