Quietly Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe one day I will invest in another cheap VCR and rig it up permanently complete with the specialist hidden camera I have spare.

Robina

(October 2004)

It went perfectly to plan. They arrived, threw their overnight bag in the room, which I quickly moved to be right in front of the camera and we went out to party. During the splendid evening, In high anticipation, I could hardly take my eyes off her in her sophisticated shirt, jewellery and tight black denims. Her makeup was perfect, her voice cultured and sexy with a hard edge. We knew them well, as we did the rest of the handpicked crowd and it was a great night with everyone who wasn't driving getting well lubricated with beer and wine and the best of food.

Finally we got home and her husband and I finished off a bottle of liquor, talking drunken rubbish while the ladies went to bed. All the time I just hoped the camera was doing it's job, being fairly sure as I tested it several times during the day.

The wife went for a run the following day giving me ample time to view the tape. The rewards were the best yet, although in the substandard light of electric bulbs. She slid off her shirt and walked right in front of the camera to slide down her jeans, staggering slightly as she wobbled on one leg, revealing a super body with matching grey bra and briefs. I was pleased to see that Robina's tits looked as if they were quite nice handfuls and her nipples were evident through the material. Balancing on one leg as she bent towards the camera, scanning the books on the shelf where the camera sat, she stripped off her briefs, but not before I glimpsed what looked like a loose thread. Surely not, on one so immaculate.

Robina's bush was everything I hoped for. Untrimmed, dark and full and square to the camera she fiddled with her pussy for several seconds, her hand just twitching slightly. I reckoned she had a tampon in and was seeking the string but it was hanging out anyway. Maybe she was having a little play. Both hands went to unhook her bra and her open stance gave me a view straight between her legs, bush and string in full view. Oddly she didn't inspect her fingers, which I thought would be the norm. The tampon stayed in too.

Her brassiere was slung off and she showed me a pair of very tasty tits and erect dark nipples. They were surprisingly rounded knockers and not as small or perky as I imagined. Just shows what clothes can do to conceal rather than reveal, although I don't imagine she would be the one to be conscious about them. As she unravelled a blue silk night-dress, she was in profile, the bush fluffing out well, below the suggestion of a belly, balanced by a very shapely bum.

I fast forwarded after the lights went out and started to roll the tape again as she stood wearing her blue night dress, in much better light, daylight streaming through the two roof lights. Robina dropped it over her shoulders to the floor and placed it on the bag, again facing full on to the camera. Her tits, bum and bush looked so much better in the light.

She started to vigourously clean her teeth at the basin to the left, her buttocks wobbling slightly with the motion and then her tits jiggled as she stood and faced the camera. Her left hand strayed up her side then under her breast and she scratched briefly, then Robina moved very close to the camera to peer out of the roof light, crouching as not to be seen. She needn't to have worried as there is no way anyone could see in from outside, but I could see the most glorious close-ups of her dangling boobs, hard nipples and her pubes. She turned away again and I admired her butt once more.

Oral hygiene complete she stood square on again – great girl this, and smeared some deodorant in her armpits before searching for and pulling on some clean white briefs. Her pubic mound looked full through the stark white material. Robina slung a matching white bra on and still her nipples showed through that. Even after pulling on a pale yellow, thin sweater, they were still trying to pierce the material. Socks followed, and then she folded her gear standing square to the cam in full light, giving me last views of her pantied pussy mound,

Her black denims, then ankle boots, all the same as she wore last night, completed her ensemble and I watched until the time her and her husband left the room, revealing no more detail.

Claire

(July 2005 to Nov 2005)

Ahh Claire! Big Claire, big bounteous Claire. I was going to refer to her as big buxom Claire, but she's such a big lass, her super tits seem ordinary on her big frame with its attendant ripples and rolls. Claire is 35 and tall and BIG. She really does carry too much weight, but being blonde, blue eyed, with a bubbly personality and a lush full mouth she gets away with it. She likes life and good times too much to moderate. She has slim legs and great ankles and delicate hands, but all on a frame which she dresses to attract and display. She's got it – she flaunts it. She stayed with us several times when our daughter lived with us for a short while after they both returned from round the world travels, but many times previous to that I have ogled her cleavage which she doesn't hide although I guess deep down she has self consciousness about, judging by the amount of times she folds her arms across her mammary pile. She knows I look anyway, but so do all the fellas.

It was easy to capture her many times, staying on the spare bed in my office/studio, not having to move the camera, just making sure the chair for her clothes and the space for her bag were in the correct places for maximum viewing. My daughter only had to say 'can Claire crash over this weekend?' and my heart would leap with anticipation and my cock would leap in lust.

The first time was their welcome home party in our garden. Lots of friends, food and drink. The following morning, it was so pleasant we had breakfast on the patio and I noticed Claire was wearing the same gear as last night. I couldn't wait for her and two guys who crashed in the lounge to go and for my wife to go shopping. Odd to want Claire out of sight but I was itching to see the videotape.

After an impatient but necessary rewind, settling into the lounge with a coffee, my shots hanging open and my dick lying across my thigh, I played the action. She swayed into the artificial light in the room, my daughter following her, just as tipsy while pointing out things like the window blinds, the light switches and where I had put a chair for her clothes. They embraced then Claire was alone staggering and gazing round the walls covered with certificates, artwork, photos and mementoes of travels.

She hauled off her green blouse immediately to reveal a stout black lacy bra. Instantly I could see the extent of her weight by her belly, revealed beneath the loose blouse. She wriggled sumptuously out of her jeans - I love that girly action, staggering slightly as she stepped out of them and stood in bra and red panties, which had partly rolled, down her wide hips. I stroked my cock as she unfixed her front clasped bra and her lovely knockers spilled forth. I gasped at their fullness and the large prominent nipples. They sat comfortably on her rotund torso and wobbled deliciously with every move.

Claire bent to rummage in a small bag, her tits hanging heavy and swaying, nipples still proud until she fished out a pair of PJs that she immediately donned to hide everything, then left for the bathroom. She had not removed her panties, which disappointed me. On returning she fiddled with stuff in her handbag, gazed at her mobile phone, grimaced and went to bed.

I fast-forwarded ignoring the odd times the camera alerted to some noise or movement overnight then suddenly she was up and raising the blinds. At last, in good light I could see her much clearer as she left for the bathroom. Off came the PJs and I stroked my cock hard as she fussed around in general, checking and grimacing at her mobile again. Her tits wobbled, her belly wobbled and her red panties stayed intact although I did get a stupendous rear view when she bent down to pick up her PJs. Great buttocks encased in the small panties rippled as my hand rippled up and down my shaft.

She dressed in the same green loose top and jeans and picked up her bag and left the room. I replayed several times and wanked a superb load into a tissue.

The next time, Claire seemed more prepared for an overnight stay, carrying a larger bag. Again very drunk she rolled into the room under electric light. Wearing a tight black blouse and a black wrap around full length skirt she carefully placed her PJs, the same pink ones as before on the chair. Vacantly she gazed round the room, sometimes staring straight at the camera and therefore me, not knowing what she was looking at. Christ! If she could look beyond the camera right now and see the size of my stiffy. Her mobile preoccupied her for a few seconds once more then she decided to undress.

She peeled off her blouse and this time she was wearing a black one piece, sort of sports bra. She dug her fingers under it with crossed arms and heaved it upwards. It was a very sexy sight and sound, even though the camera mike was not the best quality I distinctly heard the plop of her breasts as they were forced upwards and then fell down to slap against her chest. I could not resist rewinding that sequence several times at that point, just for the thrill of seeing her tits move so deliciously. Again her nipples stood large and proud.

Claire unwrapped her skirt revealing black lacy briefs. Again she kept them on as she drew her PJs on and went to the bathroom. The same format ensued as last time and I fast-forwarded for the morning thrills.

In broad daylight, she threw off her PJs and studied her mobile with more grimaces. I was treated to several minutes of her big topless frame just standing motionless as she puzzled over something on her mobile and then she vacantly gazed round the room. When "seemingly" alone, she has a not very attractive habit of letting her jaw drop and adopting a rather gormless expression. Still – I wasn't studying her face.

Claire put on a white towelling robe and pulled her hair back with a band and left for the bathroom. Soon back she loosened the robe but kept it on. To my delight she moved closer to the camera, having got a pot of something from her back. She slipped down her panties and I got glimpses of a full dark bush, so yes she was a bottle blonde, or what I call an airline blonde – got a black box!

Her crotch was partly obscured by the hanging robe but then she swiped her fingers through the pot of cream I guessed it was and then full frontal started to massage the cream into the sides of her pussy or maybe the top of her inner thigh. Maybe she chafes with her weight and body heat - who knows? but for a minute or so, still with the vacant expression, but with just a mere hint of enjoying maybe a cool soothing balm she rubbed her hand in and out of her crotch.

Her tits wobbled, her hand cosseted her cunt and my hand worried my stiffy to near cumming. Creaming over, Claire found a white solid looking plain bra and turned to cast off her rob. Damn! All I could see was her back as she fastened the hammock like structure to her bust. She stooped quickly to pick up the same black skirt, not affording me a glimpse of her crotch from behind, but superb views of her back and buttocks until she wrapped it on again. A loose white tee-shirt completed her ensemble and I realised as she packed her bag and left the room and I stopped the tape that that morning, she had come down to breakfast commando style. She had sat next to me with no knickers on.

Several more visits ensued and I had a complete collection of Claire's intimate moments, glorious views of her tits and one memorable occasion when naked she picked up what looked like a tissue and quick as a flash opened her legs, bent forward and it seemed to me as if she stuffed the tissue on or in her pussy. Ah! The mysteries of womanhood, but delightfully revealing in so many ways.

I did find out from my daughter that Claire was having trouble with an ex boyfriend who wasn't exactly stalking her but kept sending her odd text messages at all times of the day and night. My only thoughts were that he had known what it's like to fondle those gorgeous boobs and shag what I am sure would be a welcoming and capacious cunt.

Compared to Ella and Angie, the other girls are tame viewing, but I know them all very well, whereas the black ones were total strangers. Each gave me pleasure in their own way and I hope to capture more lovely intimacies at a later date.