All Comments on 'Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 03'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MO' ASS

STILLIN' KNOCKIN' 'EM OUT THA BALLPARK, Pup! Keep em comin', and as always MORE ASS DESCRIPTION! You're great at it, just make it consistant throughout the story. Other than that, I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelievably Stupid and wretchedly written drivel

It is a measure of how degraded, insipid, vapid, and practically illiterate the American readership is that ten people voted this utterly stupid, unbelievable, amateurish, and horribly written piece of drivel as "hot." This story is as hot as a perch pulled out and left to go rock solid on the ice during a Minnesota ice fishing session. Might the idiot who wrote this need an explication?

1) Wretchedly ridiculous narrative arc: NOTHING in the plotting, the pacing, the syntax, the tone, or the context creates an erotic atmosphere, a remotely believable chain of events, or any psychologically coherent motivation

2) Insipid physicality via descriptions, providing the discerning reader no window whatsover through which he or she can vacariously experience the growing heat, fear, anticipation, hunger, touch, texture, moisture, flavour, sensation, build up, tingle, tightness, ripple, rush, ecstacy, explosion, or any of the olafactory, oral, and aural elements that entwine desire, lust, love, rage, compassion, fear, triumph, conquest, surrender, sex, love-making, and fucking, fucking, fucking that make it all so transcendently, traumatically addicting, all the more so within the human stain of sweet, sweaty, succulent taboo.

This is the worst mom-son love story, the absolute nadir.

And given the universality of the Taboo, the terror and transcendance that runs from Euripides to Freud, from Shakespeare to Faulkner, it is unforgiveable that you, you pinhead, could have made the most terrible and tactile of all most desired of a male and his fucking---MOTHER FUCKING---as something so unrelievedly BORING.

This is the worst, the WORST mother-son incest, fuck story, or lovers maelstrom EVER to have scored anything over a "2."

That it scored a "Hot" shows not only that "readers" know NOTHING of taste (metaphorically or literally), but also provides the greatest, if sole, reason why capital punishment should be retained.

Let us start with lining up against a Tijuana wall and shooting the catastrophically talentless cretin who wrote this piece of bovine excrement. Thirteen-year-old coma patients write more lively expositional erotica than this soporific failure of failures.

Suggestion to the mental midget who inflicted this crap: GIVE UP. NEVER WRITE AGAIN. HIDE IN EMBARRASSMENT AND SHAME.

To the readers who rated this as "Hot": PLEASE join the lemmings marching off the cliff to THEIR terminal and none-the-too-soon achieved "petit mort."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't listen to the previous poster

She just got her English degree and finally got a job at a burger joint. Your story was enjoyable and please keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES