Rachel & Janie's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spank her! Spank her!" the bandmates cheer.

"Every spank is a tongue stroke, my dear Ms. Hausenplat, slut muffin of my heart! Make your girlfriend cum!" Jenna says.

Miss M whispers to Emily, "You'll love it, your heart's long lost desire come true..." and takes Emily hand and rests it like a feather on Karen's bare bottom. Emily feels the firm flesh, tentatively squeezes it, stroking it almost idly, exploring the possibility of the treasure before her. Jenna tells her, impatiently, "Not Karen! Me! She can come later!"

Whack! down slaps the hand to the encouragement of the cheering girls. Whack! Whack! As Karen squirms, a spotlight from above the stage focuses on the threesome. The light highlights her bottom, its pink hue growing red. Whack! More cheers as Emily's hand imprints its shape on Karen's pink flesh. Emily feels the squirming girl and stops to comfort, to stroke the pinkness, so hot, but Karen pants "more..." and the crowd takes up the chant, "More! More!" Emily again takes up the rhythm, slapping and slapping, the bottom bouncing, flesh quivering, her hand stinging. She feels the squirmy front of Karen's legs across her knees, feels the stray hairy edge of the girl's pubic wetness, and feels without question her own wildness. Beneath the layers of temptation, of squirming girl hips, and her own hot center are the years of deprivation, of love lost. Here she is, every fiber of her forsaken sex now being redeemed.

To the delight of their cheering audience, the spotlight captures the pink head bobbing with each slap between Jenna's stretched, glistening legs. Karen is panting not in pain but in delirious pleasure, she is peaking, her tongue extending into Jenna again and again. Emily pushes Karen's head against Jenna, "Make her cum, Ms. Holder! Do as I say! Do it now, you bad, bad girl!" She follows the pink head as it squirms from side to side, amidst the bobbing. She experiments: slap-slap-slap watching the bobbing, looking at the sheen of sweat on Jenna's petite face, watching as the pace of her pants quicken. Slap! Slap! Slap! The crowd senses they are close and roars "More! More! More! Make her come!" Jenna's trembling hands guide Karen's head, which like a piston, pounds away, her tongue a spark to the combustion of Jenna's cunt: Slap! Slap! Slap! Pound! Pound! Pound! Hot wet mouth...

Ahhh! They both cry out deliriously as Emily feels a fresh burst of wetness from the girl across her lap.

Suddenly, they are surrounded by giggling, exotic girls, hugging, rushing to congratulate them, adding strokes and touches and kisses. Karen is crying her head resting happily in Emily's lap "Oh God how I've always wanted you." Jenna is beside her stroking her damp hair, telling her she will always share her Emily with her, isn't she a wonderful slut muffin, isn't she beautiful. Hands reach out and touch the trio: girl, mistress, guide. Emily, afloat in this sea of goodwill, her hands still stinging, cries now, too, engulfed by the astonishing closeness of it all. She is a debutante, this grand ball her coming out party, and the spanking her dance.

Should we have more adventures of Rachel and Janie, Jasmine and Miss M and Jeanna and Emily? Perhaps they will meet Sheila and her friends. I hope so and I hope you will give me your comments and suggestions. They really encourage and help:)