Rachel Bilson's Butler

Story Info
Actress Rachel Bilson turns to her butler after her break-up.
2.1k words
47.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm clock went off at 5:00 AM like every other day. I quickly got prepared as I had to be at work by 6:30. It may seem like a short amount of time to get ready, but I don't have an ordinary job. I live where I work, as I am a butler in Los Angeles. I seem out of place because all of the butlers I have interacted with over the last six years were at least twice my age. I was 24 years old when I started this job, and I have loved every minute of it considering who my boss was. My boss is a stunningly beautiful Hollywood actress, her name is Rachel Bilson. She had hired me in August 2004, while she was still on the show "The O.C.". For the longest time I was not only serving her, but her ex-boyfriends Adam Brody and then Hayden Christensen. They were both real pains in the ass as they treated me with no respect, the complete opposite of how Rachel treats me. She treats me more like a friend who helps her out, and not a slave. Well, luckily for me, both relationships have since ended, and I haven't shed a tear. Unfortunately, Rachel didn't feel the same.

When she and Hayden broke off their engagement, Rachel was an emotional wreck, as she would only leave the house to go to the store. She would always come home and run right to her bed and cry herself to sleep. My day was mostly spent checking in on her and making sure she was okay. I thought that she had got over it just after a few days, but I was dead wrong. It was very obvious to me that she was a wreck inside and couldn't stop thinking about Hayden.

Now after three weeks, she would start to come home, this time with a bottle of whiskey, and drink until she passed out. This affected me in several ways; I hated to see her upset and having to resort to heavy drinking. Ever since the day Rachel hired me, I've always wanted to see her happy. When she was upset, I was equally upset and always tried to find a way to help. I guess you could say that I loved her, but I knew she would never feel the same about me. However, two weeks later I would be proven wrong.

Like always she came home with her bottle, but this time wanted me to do shots with her. I wasn't a drinker, so I didn't match her shot for shot, but I agreed to join her. We drank and talked for a long time and as the effects started to kick in, she began to move closer to me and eventually rested her head on my chest. I heard her begin to sob again and quickly tried to stop her from crying. I got her to look up at me and told her, that everything would be fine.

She tried to crack a smile, but couldn't. "I'm sorry that I've been so emotional lately, I hope you're not upset at me."

"I could never be upset at you; you're too cute to be mad at." I quickly responded.

"I feel like I should do something to make up for having to deal with me." She said, as her tears began to dry.

She pulled my head down and darted her tongue deep into my mouth. I began to kiss back as we began to make out more intensely. I could feel her hand begin to wander. It didn't take her long to start removing my suit, first the jacket, and then she began unbuttoning my shirt. As she did that, my hands drifted their way down to her breasts. They weren't very big, but I liked them a little smaller anyway. She undid my tie and placed it on the table and threw my shirt to the ground. I started to pull her black tank top over her head, exposing her beautiful sky blue bra. I then knelt down, unbuttoned, and slowly removed her skin-tight jeans. Now her matching panties was staring me right in the face. As I stood up, she knelt down and removed my pants and underwear, causing my seven-inch cock to spring out. She had a shocked look on her face as she began to handle it.

"Oh my god, I've never seen a dick this big before, Hayden's is tiny compared to yours." She said, still with a very surprised look.

"Thank you, Ms. Bilson." I responded.

"Please Ronnie; I think we're far enough into this where you can call me Rachel." She said with a smile.

"Sorry Ms. Bil... Rachel." As soon as I said her name she started to caress my dick while she eyes stay locked on it, still wondering how it would feel inside her. She took my dick and started rubbing it all over her face, brushing against her cheek, her nose, and her hair. She was intent on enjoying every second of this. It wasn't long before she had my cock find her warm lips. She kissed the tip of my penis four times before she stuffed the whole thing in her mouth and began to slowly suck my dick.

"Oh Rachel, this isn't your first time giving oral is it?" I asked

"I gave oral to Adam a few times, but he didn't like it for some reason. I never went down on Hayden" She responded, and quickly went back to sucking every inch of my cock.

She seemed like an expert and licking the shaft thoroughly, she was very concentrated on making me feel extremely pleasured, knowing that I would return the favor. As she started sucking me faster, I grabbed her head and deep-throated her. I could hear her gag as my cock went all the way down her throat. I could see that this was her first deep throat so I pulled out quickly and asked if she was okay.

"I'm fine, just warn me first next time. That still felt very good though." She replied with a chuckle. It didn't take long for her to try another deep-throat, only this time she was ready. She let out a loud moan as she released my cock from her throat. She went back to playing with the head, rubbing it along her teeth or lightly kissing it. It wasn't long after that, I felt an orgasm quickly approaching. "Oh Rachel, I think I'm gonna cum soon."

She heard this and again started to take my whole dick into her mouth and furiously sucked for about a minute until I told her to open wide. I pulled my dick out, placed the head on her tongue, and shot my load directly down her throat. To my surprise, she didn't gag or choke or anything, she was 100% ready for what she got. She swallowed every last drop, and then licked me clean. She then stood up, grabbed her bottle, took a shot, and then began to take her bra off.

"Since I made you cum, you need to return the favor." She said as she removed her bra. I reached down and slowly pulled her cotton panties off her hips and down to her ankles. She walked across the room and sat on the loveseat, spreading her legs wide. She motioned my over to join her with her right hand, as her left hand began to caress her nipples. When I got there, I could smell the sweet scent of a wet pussy. Rachel had gotten really horny and wanted anything of mine inside her. I kneeled down on the rug, placed my lips against her pussy lips, and kissed every inch of her pussy. I began sucking on her clit, which led to a very loud, "Oh, fuck yeah, FUCK! FUCK! Don't stop! Oooohhhhhhh!"

I easily stuck two fingers in her pussy and roughly fingered her while still sucking her clit furiously. "OH! GOD! That feels so damn good Ronnie. Please don't stop. OHH! FUCK YEAH! Keep going. SHIT! OHH!" she cried out.

I was now moving my left hand up to play with her breasts, which would surely push her over the edge. I gave each nipple a hard tweak, which Rachel responded with a loud, pleasurable moan. I looked up and saw that she was sweating up a storm, which matted her hair down, making her look sexier than ever. She was very close to climaxing.

"I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum!" After she said that, I moved my head back a bit as Rachel began to squirt buckets around my face for what felt like an eternity. It was clear that I made her very horny. I licked her pussy clean as she recovered from the massive orgasm. After I had cleaned her, she pulled me up close to her as she began slowly licking every drop of her juices off my face, then she kissed me so I could taste it all over again. "That was the best orgasm of my life." She said, out of breath.

"I'm going to ask you that again in a few hours to see if it's still the best." I said which put a devilish little smile on her face. We both stood up and Rachel again stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. After a quick making out, she turned around, kneeled own, and bent over the cushions on the loveseat. I positioned myself right behind her and began to rub the head of my cock up and down her slit, which emitted a soft moan from the actress. I slowly inched inside her, putting about half my seven-inch cock inside of her. With each thrust, I made it deeper and deeper into her pussy. I started fucking her in a rhythmic motion that she quickly caught up on.

"Damn baby. Fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!" She cried.

Rachel got exactly what she asked for as I picked the pace up. I could now hear my balls slapping against her clit.

"My god, you're so tight Rachel. Feels so damn good! Fuck!"

"Yes! Fuck my tight pussy Ronnie! God it's so good!" She yelled and she began to cry in joy.

I pulled out and turned her over so she lay flat on her back, on the rug. I began to fuck her as I lifted her ankles over my shoulders. I quickly leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I wasn't fucking her as hard as I was earlier, but it was still enough for Rachel to moan very loudly. As I nibbled on her ear, I could tell that the moans were starting to get higher and higher in pitch. I could tell she was close to cumming again. I grabbed her breasts and fucked her harder as I could feel the muscles in her pussy begin to contract as she came.

"Oh baby! I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming" She screamed. My cock was now swimming in her luscious juices as I now knew I couldn't hold on much longer. As she began to catch her breath back and continue fucking me back, I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder than I had all night. She was being shaken so hard that she couldn't properly form words. As can be imagined, this didn't last long. When I felt like I could hold on no longer I pulled out of her, moved over to her head and shot my cum all over her forehead, some getting in her hair and her mouth. When the last shot came out, she quickly grabbed my cock and began to suck every bit of cum off of it. I wiped a big glob of cum of her forehead with my finger, which she grabbed and started sucking on as well. As she smiled, I could see the cum all over her teeth. Then while looking my right in the eyes she took a quick swallow and smiled again, this time cum free.

We collapsed on the rug holding each other tight, every few seconds sharing a kiss.

"Thank you Ronnie, this is the first time I've been happy in a long time, and it's all thanks to you!" She said before we shared another kiss.

"No, thank you. I've been dreaming about this moment since the day you hired me. I'm just glad to have been able to fuck you."

"Don't worry, this is only the beginning. I love you Ronnie."

"I love you too Rachel." I said as we kissed and began to pass out as the whiskey took over.

It's been two weeks since we had sex for the first time together, and we haven't slowed down. We have had sex at least twice a day, every day since. It has gotten even better now that Rachel doesn't need the booze anymore. I haven't seen her as happy since I started working here, even when she was still with her ex-boyfriends.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
TheBigLove126TheBigLove126over 7 years agoAuthor
...

This was my first celeb story, done nearly 6 years ago, and it is pretty terrible. I may fix it like I did my first ever story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma at University Meeting Emma Watson at Uni, escalates into something more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Stood Up Victoria Justice handles being stood up by her blind date.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson Gets Her Fantsay Film star Emma Watson gets what she has wanted for years.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories