Rachel Gets a New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers

"Now let me see about this swelling. Where did you say it was?" She was playing the innocent card perfectly. His trousers were so obviously tented it was almost funny.

Those were the words he'd been dying to hear. "It's my eeerrr..." He said pointing with his eyes at his swollen member. "Oh yes! Now I see. Let me take a closer look."

Rachel reached for his belt and with lightning speed she undid the buckle and whipped the belt free with one swift tug. Then she pulled down his trousers and pants with equal haste, tugging them off from his feet along with his shoes and throwing them across the room.

She gasped as she saw the object she'd been craving. For an old guy he actually had a really nice looking cock. It was circumcised which she loved, and It was thick and slightly curved towards his chest. She guessed it was probably about 7 inches long. Which she knew from experience, was more than capable of hitting all of her spots. She sashayed her way back up along the bed, looking at his twitching dick with a devilish smile. "My my Mr Tanner that certainly does look rather swollen."

"Please touch it, please nurse." Henry was practically whimpering his words. It looked as though Rachel was about to grasp it but then she pulled her hand away, instead tracing her fingernails up his thighs and across his lower belly. This caused his cock to swing madly again. "Oh god don't tease me honey." He was trying to pull his arms free but was only succeeding in making the headboard bang against the wall.

"Now I thought we were going to behave ourselves Mr Tanner." Rachel was feeling so horny herself that this was teasing her just as much as it was him, she was craving the release that she knew his cock was going to give her. But she couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry!" He pleaded.

"Firstly I've got to ask have you taken any medication in the last few hours I should know about." Rachel wasn't expecting him to say yes but to her surprise he nodded. "Oh and what was that Mr Tanner?"

"It was a little blue pill with the letter 'V' printed on it." It was Rachel's turn for her eyes to widen. "R...Really? And w...what was that for?" She couldn't stop herself from stuttering, she was shivering with excitement and her panties were soaked in the anticipation of what was to come.

"It's to help my blood flow nurse."

"Oh yes, yes of course. Well I really should take your blood pressure, but I don't seem to be able to find my pressure pump....hhhmmm maybe I could improvise." She gripped Henry's cock for the first time in her soft delicate hand, he groaned audibly as it tensed and strained even more. "Now let's see if this works."

Rachel began to squeeze, lightly at first but then with more and more pressure until the tip of poor Henry's cock seemed to turn a rather angry shade of purple. "Ahhh Ahhhhh AAHHHHH!" Henry began to groan louder and louder until Rachel released him, worried that he was about to cum already.

"I'm afraid your blood pressure does appear to be extremely high Mr Tanner. Are you getting enough exercise?" Rachel was getting close to losing all self-control, having that fat cock in her hand had caused her to crave it more and more. "Not as much...as I should be....I suppose." Henry was finding it hard to speak, his breathing was becoming erratic.

Rachel had crawled into a kneeling position between Henry's legs. She was loving the power she had over this dirty old man. She was burning with her own feelings of lust as she watched his body squirm in front of her, his painful looking erection swinging from left to right, his face a contorted snarl of emotion.

"Now where have I left my thermometer? I swear I'd lose my own head if it wasn't attached to me. There is one old nurse's trick I could use though, it's a fairly accurate measure of how hot somebody is...."

Henry only fleetingly began to grasp what she was getting at when suddenly Rachel had leaned forward and his cock was engulfed by her hot wet mouth.

"FUCKING HELL!" He screamed. Rachel had got herself so worked up that she just had to have that cock buried in her throat right there and then. Her nose was pressed firmly into his greying pubes as she inhaled his cock right to the base. Henry was shaking from head to toe, he thought he was about to have a heart attack for real. His fists clenched the railings of the headboard until his knuckles were white, as he let out another loud moan of sheer pleasure.

He looked down to see Rachel's brilliant blue eyes staring right back at him, his cock still lodged in her throat. Then very slowly, keeping constant suction on his meaty shaft she pulled her lips back up and off his cock before planting a small kiss on his quivering tip. "AAAHHHH! Shit!" How did I not cum after that? It must be thanks to the Viagra, he thought. He could see the deep red lipstick smears all the way up his shaft. It was easily the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his life.

"It is very hot Mr Tanner. I'd say you are definitely running a fever." Rachel was now pouting her lips and bouncing his pre cum leaking cock against them.

"I think I need a second opinion." He managed to murmur.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Rachel began slowly this time, sucking on his tip before planting long and sensuous kisses and licks all along its full length.

Henry couldn't look at her any longer or he would cum. His eyes rolled back in his head as he tried with all his might to stay in control. It was possibly the hardest thing he'd ever had to do in his life.

Rachel loved sucking cock and she was now worshipping this thick veiny member with all her prolific skill. Her rhythm had increased as she let it penetrate the opening of her throat once more, not taking it all the way down, but it was enough to tickle her gag reflex. She rotated this technique with short bursts of focusing solely on the tip while jacking the base with her hand. Henry's groans and moans were near enough constant now.

After a few minutes of this Henry started to buck his hips up into her mouth and she allowed it to fuck the very depths of her throat again. "That's it Mr Tanner fuck my pretty little face." She said after coming up for air.

"Ah! Stop! Stop! Stop! Oh shit, oh no!" Henry could feel the cum churning in his balls, and after Rachel's last comment there was no holding back. What he didn't know though was Rachel had a few little tricks up her sleeve.

She instantly released his cock from her mouth and grabbed it hard. Then gave it a few sharp slaps. "OW! AHHHH!" He was about to ask what the fuck she was doing but was relieved to see that the pain had indeed distracted him from shooting his load.

Rachel stood up and walked to the head of the bed. "I think I need to get a little more comfortable, don't you?" Henry nodded realising what she meant. She swung her leg over his head and instantly smothered Henry's face with her panty covered pussy.

"Ooooohhh yes! Now you be nice to your nurse and she will be nice to you." Rachel gasped as she felt his tongue probing against the satin material of her white panties. "That's a good boy." She positioned herself along his chest, grinding into his face as she went. She took a tentative hold of his cock once more but knew she had to go easy for a while.

Henry was inhaling her sweet feminine scent. Sucking in lungful's of air through his nostrils as he sucked and chewed on her sodden panties. Rachel was whimpering each time she felt his tongue try to probe the depths of her pussy. She drew back an arm and pulled her panties to the side to give him better access.

Henry stared in wonder at the beautiful pink sex that was now only inches from his face. He could feel tears forming in his eyes again, so rather than lie there sobbing wondering how he'd ever got this lucky. He wanted to treat Rachel to just as much pleasure as she'd just shown him.

He lapped at her pussy with short flicks of his tongue. He wasn't very experienced at this but he knew he was doing something right as Rachel's moans became louder and she started to grind harder onto his face. Feeling bolder he let his tongue explore her further, drawing a deep groove between her lips, before focusing on swirling it around her sensitive swollen clit.

Rather than scream out loud, Rachel stifled herself by forcing the full length of Henry's cock back into her throat once more. She was moaning around it, the vibrations of which were driving Henry crazy.

"OH YES! EAT THAT PUSSY!" Rachel screamed after coming up for air. She was losing control now. She rocked her hips back and forth and Henry had to just lie there and take it as she ground against his face.

Rachel reached down and began to fondle his balls. His scrotum was taut but she managed to dip her head low enough to suck one into her mouth.

Henry bellowed his pleasure, responding by feasting more hungrily on Rachel's dripping wet snatch.

Rachel was feeling the familiar signs of a powerful orgasm brewing. She sat up straight and rode Henry's tongue for all it was worth. Her nails dug into his chest painfully but he couldn't care in the slightest. She was beginning to shudder from head to toe.

"OHHHH FUCK! THAT'S IT BABY! OOOOOOHHHHH YYYEEESSSS!!! Her pussy suddenly went into spasm. Henry was shocked when all of a sudden his face was covered in her juices. He drank them down savouring the sweet taste of her. Rachel began to scream so loudly that he was glad for once in his life that his wife was deaf, otherwise she would have definitely heard her.

She continued to ride her orgasm through to its completion. Still shivering and shaking as Henry continued to suck on her now extremely sensitive sex.

After bathing in contentment for a short while, Rachel proceeded to set about devouring Henry's cock with increased vigour. "Oh God! Fuck Yes! Oh Shit!" Henry groaned, as Rachel began choking herself rapidly on his full length, while teasing his balls with her fingers.

Henry was now desperate to blow his load. Her mouth felt phenomenal, he'd never known sensations anything like this. He could feel the weight of her massive tits squashed against his stomach and it was driving him insane. Before long his hips were bucking once more, but Rachel was taking it all expertly, only gagging occasionally and never slowing down.

"YES! YES! YYEEESSSSSS! UUUNNNGGGHHHHH! FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!" His cock exploded into Rachel's willing mouth. He pushed his face into Rachel's still glistening snatch to conceal another scream to the heaven's, as his cock continued to squirt his hot and heavy load right into Rachel's willing throat.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!" He mumbled, trying to focus on the world which was now spinning. Rachel didn't stop until every last drop had been squeezed out of his twitching member. When she was satisfied she gave it one last kiss and sat up.

"You are the naughtiest patient I've had in a while Mr Tanner." She teased. Look what you've done to my panties, they are soaking wet. With that she slipped them off and tossed them aside.

Henry marvelled at her naked pussy. Her pubes were shaved into a thin strip of delicate blonde hairs, which looked incredibly sexy. "I think you've earned yourself a reward for that." She opened the second button down on her uniform. Then pulled down each of her bra cups revealing her spectacular tits in all their glory. Henry stared at them dumbstruck for a while, they hadn't sagged at all. Instead they stood out proudly from her chest, jiggling delectably as she walked towards him.

Rachel swung herself over him once more, this time sitting down directly onto his now semi flaccid cock. Henry groaned feeling the heat from her wet pussy lips rubbing against his old member. Then she leant herself forwards and pushed her tits right into his face. Kill me now he thought, life can't get any better than this.

She fed him her tits one at a time and he suckled happily on her small sensitive nipples. It was getting her worked up again, so she mashed them back into his face until he flapped his arms in their restraints, clearly a signal he needed to breathe. Henry gasped for air but immediately wanted the soft yet firm pillows back in his face. Rachel ran her fingers through his thinning hair as Henry once more proceeded to chew on her tits, licking and sucking them all over.

Suddenly something happened which she wasn't expecting. Henry's cock was now fully erect once more. Not thinking it would actually work he jerked his hips upwards. Amazingly his aim was true and it thrust straight up inside her.

Rachel yelped with the shock of it. There was no way she had thought he would be getting hard for a good while but clearly his magic blue pills were doing their job.

Henry hadn't expected her to be so tight, he was awestruck by how her pussy seemed to grip his shaft like a vice, sucking him in deeper. "That's it nurse, ride that cock. You said I needed more exercise." He mumbled still with a mouth full of tit.

Rachel wasn't prepared for how good his cock would feel either. Its slight curve meant that with every thrust he was hitting her g-spot. She sat up straight and ground herself down on it with short thrusts of his hips. "Yes! YYEESSS! Fuck me like that, fuck me! Oh god!"

Her tits were bouncing wildly and Henry wished he could squeeze them. As though reading his mind Rachel began to fondle and play with them, squeaking with pleasure as she tweaked her sensitive nipples. She had her head held back, seemingly in her own little dream word, moaning endlessly.

"That's a good girl, take that dick." He tried to hammer up into her as hard as he could. "Give it to me! Fucking give it to me!" She yelled.

After a few minutes Rachel slumped back down on top of him. This time locking his lips with hers and they kissed in an animalistic fashion. "UNNGGGHHHH UUUNNNGGGHHHHH!!!" She moaned loudly into his mouth not breaking the kiss, as amazingly she felt another orgasm beginning to build.

"If I...untie you....do you....promise to.....behave?" Rachel was panting the words into Henry's mouth. He smiled and shook his head. "Good."

With that she tore away at the Velcro straps and Henry's hands were free at last. He immediately grabbed hold of her ass, lifting her up and slamming her back down onto his pistoning cock. This is what Rachel needed to tip her over the edge, as they quickly managed to build up a fast and furious pace.

Rachel levered herself up onto her elbows and screamed "SSHHHIIIITTTTT! I'M GONNA CUM!" Henry kept pounding her as hard as he could. Her tits were in his face again so he mashed them together in his palms before attempting to inhale as much of one of them as he could into his mouth.

Suddenly Henry felt Rachel's pussy grip his cock even tighter as it contracted around his invading member. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of sheer euphoria which turned into a deep guttural growl as her orgasm washed over her. Her arms collapsed and she smothered his face in her tits again as she writhed around on top of him, shuddering in complete bliss.

He was startled by how hard he'd made this beautiful goddess cum, he wished he could savour this moment, having her sexy young body draped over him, her tits squashed into his face as she mewed in contentment. But his cock was still rock hard and he wanted more.

Sitting upright he let Rachel fall onto her back then he flipped her over pulling her ass up to meet him as he knelt behind her. It was a hell of a sight to behold. She was still wearing her uniform, the lower half now bunched up around her waist, the front of it wide open with her tits swaying beneath her. The contrast of her lightly bronzed skin against the pure white of her stockings and suspender set was quite simply mouth-watering. She looked over her shoulder at him as he stroked his rigid tool against her wet pussy lips a few times, causing her to squirm in anticipation. "This is no way to treat your nurse, you bad...." The rest of her sentence was cut short, replaced by a high pitched scream as he thrust his granite hard cock all the way inside her.

Henry held her by the hips and hammered away at her. His fingers were tracing along the delicate lace of her suspender belt and over their silky straps, while he watched her magnificent ass ripple as it slapped against his protruding stomach with each thrust. He couldn't resist giving it the occasional slap which was always greeted with an appreciative scream from Rachel.

"You like getting fucked from behind do you?" He goaded. "Oh yeah I love it! Fuck me harder baby!"

Before tonight he wouldn't have thought that possible. But seeing as he felt twenty years younger, he suddenly found he was able to go up a gear. Reaching forward he grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled back her head with it as he pounded into her hard and fast. "That's it! Pull my hair and fuck me!" Rachel screamed.

After 30 seconds at that pace he feared he might cum so he reluctantly slowed back down, sweating profusely and wheezing for breath. Rachel was in no mood to stop, she was starting to feel another orgasm brewing so she began to slam herself back and forth on his now stationary cock.

Having had a bit of a breather, Henry Noticed the stethoscope on the bed next to him. He wrapped the strap around her throat and pulled her into an upright position with it. Now with her head next to his he whispered into her ear. "You really are a cock hungry little bitch aren't you?"

"Uh huh." Was her muffled reply as the strap was digging into her wind pipe. Then Henry twisted her mouth towards his and they kissed angrily as he resumed fucking her tight pussy.

Henry let go of the stethoscope and cupped Rachel's freely bouncing tits in both his hands. Using them to pull her body against his to meet each of his long hard thrusts. The room was filled with the slapping noises of their heated forceful sex, as well as the increasingly loud moans coming from Rachel as she built to another staggering climax.

Knowing he wasn't going to last much longer. Even Viagra wasn't able to help him endure this level of eroticism for too long. Henry pushed Rachel back down onto the bed and turned her onto her back.

Rather than lie his considerable weight on the poor girl, he choose to kneel between her legs. Keeping her head and shoulders laid back, he lifted her ass up off of the bed and into his lap. He was soon straight back inside her.

Rachel's eyes flashed wide open and her lip began to quiver. Due to the slight curve in Henry's penis, this position was hitting her g-spot with each and every thrust. He watched in amazement as she bunched up the sheets in her fists, and swished her head from side to side, her screams of delight getting louder by the second. Rachel then grabbed handfuls of her own breasts and pinched her nipples, biting her lip hard. "OH YES! That's so good. You're cock feels so good. Fuck me like that. Just like that. OH FUCK! DON'T STOP! OHHH FUCK!"

When she lifted her head Henry saw her forehead was creased and she had a pleading look in her eyes. Her mouth forming a perfect 'O' as she sucked in lungful's of air. He knew what to do.

He flicked his thumb back and forth against her clitoris, making sure to keep the rhythm of his thrusting steady and even. Then the thing that Henry knew would never cease to amaze him happened for a third time that day.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! YYEESSSSSS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Rachel's legs wrapped tightly around him as her pussy once again exploded around his cock. Her juices squirted out from her, coating his cock and balls and soaking the bed sheets between them.

"FFFUUUCCCCKKKK MMMEEEEEE!!!!! OH SHIT!! OH YES!!

He didn't let her savour it for long this time. Her contracting pussy was milking him to a now much needed explosion of his own. He took both her tits and squashed them together, then leant forward and feasted on them. "You are a dirty little bitch aren't you? You want me to cum? Is that what you want?" He didn't wait for a reply, instead he kissed her hard on the lips.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers