Rachel Gets a New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers

His balls were churning now. Rachel wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his waist as he slammed her into her own bed like a man possessed. Then he leant his head back and bellowed a string of practically unintelligible words, his face contorted in an almost comical fashion as his cock began to fire his hot salty seed deep inside her still twitching pussy.

"UUHHH MMUUUHHH MUUUUHHH SHHHIII FFUUUHHHH FFFUUUHHHH!!" It appeared he had lost the ability to speak.

Rachel could feel the warm sticky stuff coating her insides and it prolonged her own climax just that little bit longer.

Henry eventually withdrew his slowly deflating cock, watching as a dribble of his spunk trickled out of Rachel's pussy and dripped onto the bed sheet. It was a sight he was still struggling to comprehend.

"I think you're diagnosis is that you are perfectly fit and healthy Mr Tanner. Although it does appear that those blue pills you've been taking are doing you good, so you should take one of those whenever you need it." Rachel said with a grin.

"Now I can't let you leave my practice looking like that, come here and let me clean that for you." Rachel sat up and dipped her head into Henry's lap, sucking on his soft cock, lapping up every last speck of his salty cum. "Th...th....thank you nurse." He mumbled, with tears in his eyes.

Reluctantly Henry stood up and started to get dressed. "I should be getting back. The old bird might be wondering where I've gone, either that or she won't have even noticed I'm not there." Rachel didn't say anything she just lay back on the bed and waved. Then a thought struck him, his wife was away at her sisters all day tomorrow.

"Now you do remember that you have a detention with me tomorrow after school. 3 o'clock, my office. Don't be late." He didn't wait to hear her reply, he closed the door and went back home with a rather noticeable skip in his step.

This time there was no inner conflict for Rachel. She hadn't expected his cock to feel that good. If she had it her way they wouldn't be waiting until tomorrow.

The next day she awoke with a determination that if she was going to do this she was going to do it right. If he was expecting some sweet innocent school girl to turn up on his doorstep he could think again. She was going to play this with attitude. She was going to be the bitch at school who was deserving of a detention.

After eating a big lunch, knowing she was probably going to need the energy, she showered and got herself ready.

She slipped on a black thong and a black satin bra with a fine lace pattern around the cups. The crisp white shirt she tied in a knot under her cleavage not even bothering to do up a single button, leaving her bra clearly on display. Next came the tiny dark grey pleated skirt, followed by some lighter grey long socks which ended just above her knees. The look wasn't quite finished though, so she rummaged through her draws for ages before finally finding the actual school tie which she used to wear. It was black with thin yellow diagonal stripes. Rachel loosely tied the knot low down so that it didn't impede the view of her staggering 32FF tits.

She spent a while choosing what makeup to wear. Eventually deciding to go for some dark eyeliner, something she always had on back in her school days, and some clear lip gloss, which made her full plump lips pop. She then pulled her long wavy blonde hair into bunches and stood in front of the mirror to admire the finished look. It was heart stoppingly sexy and she knew it.

Her stomach was in knots as 3 o'clock approached. Maybe it was nervous excitement, maybe it was a feeling of shame, knowing full well that what she was doing wasn't normal behaviour for a gorgeous 21 year old. Whatever it was it was turning her on and that is all that mattered.

Rachel slipped on her black pumps, then opened the door and peeked out. Her road wasn't a busy road but dressed the way she was, she didn't really want to be seen in broad daylight. The clock on the wall said it was two minutes to three. But the cars kept on coming. Just as there was a break in the traffic and right as she was about to make a run for it, an old couple walked past and it seemed to take them an eternity until they were well out of sight. It was now a few minutes past three.

She at last managed to make a dash for it and seconds later she was banging on her neighbour's front door, looking over her shoulder to make sure nobody was watching. "ENTER!" Came a booming voice from inside the house. With her stomach churning, Rachel twisted the handle and stepped inside.

The hallway was empty, the house was eerily silent except for the ticking of a grandfather clock to her left. "YOU'RE LATE!" Came the same commanding voice from the direction of the kitchen. Rachel was about to apologise but remembered the character she was intending to play just in time and bit her tongue. So instead she confidently strode towards the kitchen.

Henry had had plenty of time to prepare himself for how Rachel was going to look. That still didn't help however when she finally appeared at the kitchen doorway. His heart began to hammer wildly and his eyes bulged in their sockets as he drank in the vision of beauty before him. His cock gave a longing throb as it started to harden in his black suit trousers.

"E...Explain yourself young lady." He too was attempting to play his role well, but he was faltering already.

Rachel was surprised by the scene she was greeted with. Henry was sat at the kitchen table, but he'd made it look just like a school teacher's desk. There were piles of books and papers littered around it and there was even a name plate at the front, which was clearly handmade. It was just a triangular piece of wood with some paper stuck to it and the name 'Mr Tanner' written across it in black felt pen. There was even an apple placed in the far corner.

What surprised Rachel the most however was how Henry looked. She had to do a double take because he looked so much like her sixth form maths teacher Mr Collins. His grey hair was combed into a side parting and he was wearing thick rimmed glasses. His jacket was tweed, and yes there were even patches on his elbows. To top it off he was sporting a dark blue bow tie around his neck.

"Sit down and explain why you are late to your detention." He pointed for her to sit at the chair opposite.

Rachel sulkily marched towards the chair, sitting down in it so forcefully that it caused her exposed cleavage to bounce and ripple enticingly. Seeing that Henry was staring at this wondrous display she folded her arms in front of them and glared at him. "I came straight here after class!" She snapped.

"You came here straight after class SIR." He corrected her.

"Yes SIR. I came straight after class SIR!" She shot him another filthy look. Putting a large amount of emphasise each time she said the word 'sir' making it sound very sarcastic.

"My my, we do have an attitude problem don't we." Henry entwined his fingers on the desk.

"Whatever....Sir." She crossed her legs and looked away out of the window.

"Now it says in my notes that you have a detention for being too noisy in class. But now that I look at you I can see a far worse breaking of school rules than that." He tilted his glasses and looked her up and down.

"I don't know what you mean....sir." She refused to look at him. Preferring to stare out the window looking sulky. Deep down she was loving every second of this though and she could feel her nipples were already rock hard and her pussy was starting to dampen.

"I think you know full well what I mean young lady. Now stand up and come here!" He pointed to his side.

"FINE!" Rachel sprang up and marched to where he was pointing.

"You know that school skirts can be no shorter than 1 inch above the knee. So how do you explain this?" He grabbed the hem of her skirt and wafted it a few times. "Hey! Stop that." Rachel tugged her skirt back out of his grip.

"Do you think its regulation size?"

"Yes....sir, I do sir."

"Well in that case you wouldn't mind turning around, bending over and touching your toes for me."

Rachel chewed on her lip for a while, staring into his eager face. "Fine whatever...sir." The second she turned away Henry was immediately treated to an amazing view. Even in an upright position he could still see the underside curves of her perky butt cheeks. As she bent down the view only got better and better as the skirt rode higher and higher over her ass. He had to grab his cock through his trousers and squeeze it, letting out a quiet groan as her thong covered pussy was presented to him. He could tell she was already wet and he had to hold himself back from burying his face into it.

"That's enough. Stand up young lady." Rachel did as she was told.

"Let me get my ruler." He picked up a ruler off his desk and measured the length of her skirt. "Just as I thought, this is a clear breach. I'm going to have to write to your parents about this."

"No please sir! Please! Don't do that sir!" Rachel said imploringly.

"I have no other options I'm afraid. Don't even get me started on these." He pointed towards her tits.

"What about them?" Rachel asked defensively.

"What about them SIR!" He corrected her.

"Yes sir, sorry sir."

"Well look at them. They are displayed for all the world to see. Do you like people staring at your tits young lady? Is that why you dress like this?"

"I like it when some of the boys look at them sir. It makes me feel good about myself sir."

"Makes you feel good does it. To have boys lusting after you?"

"Y...yes sir."

"Well it's not just the boys in your class that will see them is it. All the teachers will too and the kids parents, along with the janitor, the bus driver and everyone else who will see you walking around town. Do you want all of them to lust after you too?"

"N....no sir."

"Don't lie to me!" His voice boomed and Rachel shivered.

"I'm not sir...." Rachel could feel her cheeks going red. This was role playing heaven and she was getting more and more turned on by the second.

"Well let me give you a bit of life advice. If you dress like a slut, people are going to treat you like a slut." Henrys grin widened, little did he know the word slut was one of Rachel's triggers. She visibly shook whenever he said it.

"Would you like to be treated like a slut Rachel?"

"N...n...no sir."

Henry gently ran a finger lightly up Rachel's thigh causing her to quiver. "Stop that sir!" She slapped his hand away, even though she didn't really want to do it.

"Well as I said I'm out of options. I'm going to have to write to your parents about this. Although there is one other way you might be able to serve your punishment...."

"Oh? How do you mean sir?"

"You could take your punishment the old fashioned way." He slapped the ruler he had in his hand against the desk a few times and Rachel soon got the message.

"You....you want to cane me sir? But that's not allowed!" She put her hands on her lips and glared at him.

"It will just be between you and me. Our little secret. Just ten little slaps and you can be on your way..."

Rachel looked at the ruler then back at him. "O...okay. But you promise not to tell my parents sir."

"Oh I promise." Henry had to again rub his straining erection, when she wasn't looking. Rachel moved towards the table edge and bent over, bracing herself.

"Ah ah ah! Not there. Here!" Henry was pointing to his lap.

Rachel's eyes widened. "You want me to lie across your lap sir?" Henry nodded.

"Ummm...I don't think...eeerrrr." Rachel could see the tent in his trousers and it was making her melt inside. But she wanted to play it cool.

"Either we do it my way or I write that letter." Henry was looking incredibly smug with himself as Rachel stood up and bent over his lap. The chair had no arms and was low down enough so that she could just about support herself, her feet and hands touching the ground either side of him.

"Now I'm going to spank you ten times. Each time I do so, I'm going to tell you something to which you are going to reply 'yes sir' do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Now let us begin. Do you deserve to be spanked?"

"Yes sir!"

WHACK! Henry cracked the ruler against her ass causing Rachel to yelp in pain.

"Do you like being spanked?"

"Yes sir!"

WHACK! Rachel was ready for the pain this time but she still whimpered when it struck her. Henry was loving the power he now had.

"Would you like me to lift up your skirt so that I can give that cute little ass of yours a proper spanking?"

"Y...yes sir."

Henry pulled the skirt up to reveal her amazing peach of a bottom. The left cheek was already starting to go a little bit red. WHACK! Rachel squirmed with the pain of it. Causing her already tingling pussy to rub against the hard rigid tool that she was led right on. She felt it twitch beneath her.

"I'm tired of using this ruler. Would you rather I use my hand?"

"Yes sir." She mewed.

WHACK! Henry brought his hand down against her as of yet unredened right cheek. Loving how it rippled.

"Do you like looking like a slut?"

"Yes sir!"

WHACK! He alternated between her cheeks.

"Do you want all the men to lust after you?"

"Yes sir."

WHACK!

"Do you enjoy teasing them? Making them fantasise over you?"

"YES SIR!" Rachel said it with more force. She always loved mixing a bit of pain with pleasure, but this was maddening. She was so horny she could burst.

WHACK! Henry had started to grind his hips slowly against her. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy and he was desperate to plunge his cock inside her.

"Have you ever fantasised about fucking one of your teachers?"

"YES SIR!"

WHACK!

"Oh you bad bad girl. Was it me who you fantasised about?"

"YES SIR!"

WHACK! The blood that had previously been rushing to Rachel's head now seemed to be rushing straight towards to her throbbing sex. She was trembling with excitement.

"Do you want me to bend you over my desk and fuck your brains out?"

"Y...YES SIR!!"

WHACK! And with that Henry wrestled her up off the floor and pushed her roughly over his desk. With her skirt already bunched up around her waist all he had to do was yank down her little black thong. Then he scrambled to push down his own trousers and pull his cock free, lining it up with his much needed prize.

With one swift push he buried himself inside her. She was so wet already that he slipped straight into her tight little hole with relative ease. He groaned with pleasure as Rachel screamed hers back at him.

There was nothing slow and gentle about it. This was pure unbridled lust. Henry held tightly to her waist as he continually rammed himself into her hard and fast, pinning her legs to the desk.

"Oh yeah fucking take that dick." He practically spat the words at her.

"YYEEESSS! Fuck me sir!"

"This is what you want isn't it. To be treated like the slut that you are!" Henry spanked her already reddened ass.

"YES SIR! I'VE BEEN A BAD LITTLE SLUT SIR!" Rachel could already feel herself getting close to the edge.

Henry reached up and took hold of her swaying bra clad tits and mashed his fingers into them with force. "Oh yes! Such lovely big titties!" He delved his hands inside her bra and squeezed her bouncing fleshy orbs with relish. "You like teasing all the boys with these big fucking things don't you?" He tweaked her nipples, causing Rachel to squeak with delight.

"Yes sir I do sir!" Rachel was panting, her moaning becoming more and more incessant as her much needed orgasm was approaching.

Henry grabbed a blank piece of paper and a pen and shoved it in front of Rachel. "Now I want you to write: If I dress like a slut, I'll get treated like a slut. Ten times on this sheet of paper. Rachel grabbed the pen in her shaky hand and began to write. Henry slowed down for a while to let her write, but not for long. He watched the pen scribble illegible gibberish across the page as he mercilessly battered into her. "What a load of rubbush!" He snatched the paper away, screwed it up and threw it against the far wall.

Henry couldn't keep up his frenetic pace for long. Rachel whimpered with disappointment as he slowed to a stop. But then he took hold of Rachel's bunches, one in each hand and pulled her backwards onto his spearing rod, keeping it buried deep inside her for a few seconds before slowly pulling back out. "NOW YOU TAKE..." He thrust hard again repeating the process. "YOU'RE PUNISHMENT...." He slammed it in hard once more. "LIKE A GOOD...." Henry drilled her hard again. "LITTLE WHORE."

It was enough of a rest and after the last words he went back to fucking her as hard as he could. Rachel was screaming at the top of her lungs as her almighty orgasm struck. Henry had to pull her school tie back against her throat to try and stifle the sounds, as her pussy flexed wildly around his invading cock. He just hoped his neighbours on the other side weren't in.

Rachel didn't have much time soak in the feeling of euphoria that was now coursing through her entire body. Henry dragged her up and turned her around. He loosened the knot in her shirt, but didn't remove the item completely and pushed her down to her knees. Rachel thought he wanted a blowjob but Henry had other ideas.

He dragged her bra cups down. Then he wrestled his cock up and underneath her bra, sliding it between her huge tits. The tightness of the black lace garment kept it firmly in place as he happily began to pound away at Rachel's huge firm young breasts.

Henry could hardly watch what he was doing, fearing he might cum too soon. When he did look down he saw his angry looking purple helmet pop out and then sink back down into her cavernous cleavage. It felt out of this world and within minutes he could feel his balls churning.

"Do you want to cum all over my tits sir?" Rachel said it in the sweetest voice she could. Then she bent her head and licked the tip of his cock while giggling.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! OOOHHHH SSSHHHIIITTT!!!!" Huge glops of Henry's spunk shot from his cock like a cannon blast. The first spurt landed on her chin, the second she caught most of in her mouth, the remaining few plastered her tits like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Henry withdrew his cock and staggered backwards into the chair panting for breath. He was still wearing his jacket, which he shrugged off, along with his bowtie and he loosened his shirt which was now stuck to him with sweat. Rachel was dutifully cleaning all of his cum off of her body with her finger, before licking it clean. It was sexy enough to make his now deflated cock twitch with renewed life.

After she was finished swallowing it all down, she crawled towards his chair. "This slut's not quite finished with you today sir." She was talking directly to his penis, stroking her long fingernails along its wilted shaft. Henry was still too out of breath to respond, he just watched in amazement as she began to fondle his recently emptied balls.

Within a few seconds he was unbelievably beginning to show signs of life again. She kissed his tip and it flinched causing her to giggle again. Then she ran her tongue along the shaft, before manoeuvring her way beneath to suck on his tender balls. "OH SHIT!" Henry cried as his sensitive glands were being sucked on one at a time. She slathered her way back and forth between them, jacking his cock until it was rock hard once again.

Henry groaned in appreciation as Rachel began to slowly and sensuously lick and kiss his rigid tool. Then he gasped as she sucked on the tip, locking eyes with him as she engulfed more and more. "You are a naughty slut aren't you?"

"Mmmm hmmmm!" The vibrations of her murmuring felt fantastic. Rachel was increasing her speed, choking herself on his dick.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers