Rachel Gets a New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers

Henry grabbed hold of her bunches and thrust up into her hungry mouth. Rachel gagged slightly each time he bottomed out in her throat but she took it all. "This will teach you for being too noisy in class you little brat. Let's see you talk now." He held her head firmly in place as he buried himself into her throat. "UUUCCCKKK OOOOO!" It was muffled but he knew what she'd said.

"Fuck me? That's no way to speak to your teacher!" With that he pulled her up under the arms and lifted her into his lap.

"Now I am going to sit here and do nothing. So if fucking me is what you want to do, then fucking me is exactly what you can do."

Henry watched as Rachel lined up his cock and slid down onto it, sighing with pleasure as she did so. "Is this what you want sir? To have one of your students bouncing in your lap?" She fucked herself up and down for a while before grinding him hard and fast.

"That's it baby grind that pussy." He went to grab her bouncing breasts but Rachel slapped his hands away. "Oh no you don't. You said you would sit there and do nothing sir."

Damn it! He thought. He was being played at his own game.

Now Rachel had all the power. She teased her breasts towards his open mouth, then withdrew them at the last second. She even went as far as to place her nipple onto his lip. "Now sir! You better not suck on that or I'll stop playing."

It was pure torture for Henry but he let her have her fun. Rachel was bouncing herself much faster now, the feelings of an orgasm beginning to stir within her. She moved her mouth towards his and for a fleeting second he thought she was going to kiss him, but instead she held it there, millimetres away, panting and moaning into his open mouth. He felt her tongue dart out and just brush against his lip. "You better not kiss me sir. That's against school rules."

After another minute of restrained agony he could hold on no longer. He grabbed the back of her head so she couldn't move away and passionately kissed her. Rachel clearly had enough too as she hungrily devoured his tongue with her own.

Henry lifted her up in the air and carried her over to the edge of the table. Keeping his cock buried to the hilt. Holding her legs out to the sides he began to fuck her in earnest. Maintaining the hot heated kiss for as long as he could.

Rachel was beginning to tremble and Henry wasn't far behind. "That's it fuck me Mr Tanner! Make me your whore sir!"

Which that she led back on the table. It was a similar position to last night, a position where the slight curve of Henry's cock hit her g-spot on each and every thrust.

She was thrashing about again and Henry grabbed her swinging tits and held on for dear life.

"Your cock feels so good sir! Teach me a proper lesson sir! Make this schoolgirl your slut sir! Harder sir! Punish me HARDER!"

Rachel came first but only by a split second. "YEESSSS FUCK YESSSS!" The moment her vaginal walls squeezed tightly around Henry's hammering cock he exploded into her.

They both writhed about in sheer ecstasy for minutes. Rachel's eyes were rolling around in her head as she struggled to bring her euphoria addled brain back down to earth. Henry was sucking on her breasts, moaning his contentment as his cock was eventually milked completely dry.

Just as they were about to get up there was knock at the front door.

"I thought you said your wife was out all day!" Rachel said in a panicked whisper.

"It's not her she has a key. Relax it's probably just a salesman or something. They'll go away soon." They both sat still as the knocking eventually did stop and they heard something drop through the letterbox.

"See I told you not to worry." He couldn't deny his heart was racing too though.

"It was only the postman. I forgot I was expecting a package." He said after retrieving the failed delivery notice.

"The postman? I hate that guy, he's a real pervert. I caught him watching me though our lounge window once while I was doing some yoga. He legged it with a right chubby in his pants." Rachel said with a giggle.

"I thought you liked it when men were watching you?" Henry looked at her enquiringly.

Rachel blushed. "Sometimes I do....But he's got a real sleazy vibe about him. Whenever I have to sign for anything he always talks to my tits, and a few times he's even used some crude innuendos. He's an utter creep!"

"Well he obviously likes you." Henry cupped her breast and fondled it gently. "Then again who wouldn't?" Then a brainwave struck him, it was one of his oldest fantasies and he hoped Rachel would go for it.

"How about you let me watch you while you have a bit of fun with the poor sleazy fellow."

"WHAT? NO WAY!" Rachel looked appalled by the suggestion.

"You know he's probably been beating off over you for the last few years. I know I would have done...If I hadn't discovered your true nature." He squeezed her breast more roughly this time and Rachel groaned.

"Y...you really think he wanks over me all the time?" Even though it repulsed her at first she could feel herself starting to get turned on by the idea.

"Definitely. He probably pounds it till he's raw, never daring to dream he could ever actually get close to a girl like you." With his other hand he teased Rachel's clit until her lip started to tremble.

"And....you...you want to watch?"

"I'll be close by so if anything gets too much for you, you can call out a safe word and I'll put a stop to it." Henry could easily be selfish and keep Rachel all to himself but the idea of watching her get fucked by another eager old man was an enticing one. Especially one she despised.

"O...OK then." What on earth had she just agreed too? And why was it driving her wild? She really must be mad!

"Good girl. I'll order a package to be delivered to your house. Shall we say next day delivery?"

Rachel nodded. "On one condition."

"Name it."

"Get on your knee's right now and eat my fucking pussy!"

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,304 Followers