Rachel's Lust Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Derek took one hand and turned her face to him, their eyes meeting an instant before their lips came together in a deep passionate kiss. Lips parting and tongues dancing together, Rachel's hand came up to caress Derek's hair and his head. She turned so her other hand could work it's way under his shirt to feel the reality of his strength. The kiss revealed their mutual desire and they both knew he would take her. Rachel felt her pussy tingle again, this time with Derek's leg pressing against it, her legs spreading to let him tease her a bit.

Without words Derek turned, taking her hand and led her down the porch steps, over to his truck. He opened his door helping her in as she slid over to the middle. Then he climbed in. As they drove away Rachel's mind was reeling while her hand strayed to his thigh and she rested her head on his shoulder. They drove out of town a short distance then down a dirt road, leading to a small parking lot with a dim light just a ways off. After the engine was off Rachel could tell they were near the beach because she heard the surf in the distance.

Derek leaned over and kissed Rachel, full of desire. Caressing her hair, his other hand then touched her thigh. He gently spread her legs and reached up to touch Rachel's now very wet panties. Rachel moaned and sucked harder on his tongue as his fingers slipped under her panties. Two fingers slipped inside her making her squirm and moan and arch her body wanting more. Just as she reached for his cock, Derek opened the door, throwing his shirt back in the truck as she followed him out. In the moonlight, she could see his naked torso. He reached for her hand, leading her through a sandy path. He led them to the dim light and she could see a shadow of a building, realizing this was a cabin...

"Do you live here?"

"Yes."

Her anticipation grew as she unbuttoned her shirt while she walked. Reaching the cabin, he opened the door, lit a candle and turned to her. Derek picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed passionately. Rachel's hands were all over Derek's body, his shoulders, arms, back, face and chest. Her shirt slid off her body. While he carried her to the bed, somehow she managed unbuckled his pants. Placing her so her legs dangled over the side, Derek's hands found her bra clasp, freeing her breasts. While he kissed her neck and breasts, then caressed her body, Rachel's eyes closed again, lying on the bead, basking in the pleasure he was giving her.

Derek stopped, stood there half naked. She opened her eyes, seeing his outline while his pants slid to the floor.

"Wow" she moaned as she saw his cock, hard and throbbing and reached down pulling her knees up, opening herself to him. But Derek surprised her, pulling her knees down, then slowly sliding off her skirt and her panties. Spreading her legs again, Derek started kissing Rachel's thighs, caressing them. Rachel couldn't believe the pleasure this was giving her and she just let her fingers wander through his hair, but mostly leaned back, moaning.

His fingers explored up to her core and gently found her pussy. "Yessss" Rachel moaned. Already wet and throbbing, Derek's touch quickly made Rachel quiver and her juices were oozing down his fingers. Derek first put one finger inside Rachel, then two. Then his body moved up and his two fingers went deep. Derek took Rachel's breast in his mouth and he kissed and nibbled her now hard nipples.

"Oh my god, yessss." Rachel gasped.

Her body was now arching and then his third finger triggered her body motion up and down. She moaned and he took her mouth, kissing her as his fingers gave her pleasure beyond her experience. His tongue and lips kissing her mouth and fingers doing more and more to her pussy, sex juice was dripping all over his hand. Rachel was sweating and panting and moaning, feeling orgasm wash over her. Derek's fingers then gently caressed her pussy and made her tingle and shake again and again. Gasping for breath, Rachel pulled Derek to her and kissed him madly. When she got his tongue deep enough to suck her hands wandered down his body and found his shaft, hot, throbbing and oozing pre-cum.

Lying back on the bed, Rachel rasped, "I want your cock". So, Derek slid his body up. Rachel pushed her big tits together, Derek positioned his cock in the cleavage and Rachel looked down, gently spreading his pre-cum with her fingers, lubing her cleavage and nipples and then pressed his cock inside her breasts, held tight with her hands.

"FUCK my tits." She groaned.

Derek grabbed hold of the head board and started thrusting. She pushed her tits together and her fingers could touch his cock as moved up and down her chest, teasing her mouth. After getting his rhythm thrusting his cock in her cleavage, Derek reached back to caress her pussy, making her ache for more.

His pre-cum was oozing now, creating more lubricant and Rachel desperately wanted to suck that big cock as much as she could. She wanted to taste the hot sweet cum in her mouth.

Sensing this Derek turned and knelt over Rachel, his lips and tongue coming down on her pussy. Gasping, she used both hands on his cock to guide it to her warm, wet mouth. Derek moaned and sucked her pussy as he felt her lips wrap around his cock and start sucking it. Using his fingers to part her throbbing lips, they guided his tongue to thrust inside her sensitive pussy. Tasting her juices made him want more. With her mind on his cock she didn't realize her body was thrusting again as she got fucked by his tongue.

Rachel did realize however that she was getting closer to another orgasm and as she shook and screamed, she sucked harder and faster and felt her body shake with fingers in her pussy, tongue on her clit and a hot cock thrusting in her mouth.

Rachel could feel Derek's muscles start to tense and just as her orgasm was peaking, she knew he could load her mouth and wanted it so badly, but first she wanted him to fuck her. She stopped sucking him and reached down to pull him toward her. Kissing his mouth and sucking his tongue she shivered in her highly aroused state. Knowing her pussy was ready, dripping and throbbing for his hard and thick cock, Rachel pulled him onto her.

"Fuck me NOW!" She commanded in a hoarse whisper.

Derek didn't waste any time and spread her legs wide, putting one over his shoulder. He was so ready and wanted her to cum again with him. He thrust his cock into her, plunging inside Rachel's pussy deeply.

Rachel screamed "More... more.. PLEEEEASE!"

Derek thrust faster and faster as he kissed Rachel. Pounding as deep and hard as he could. Rachel took his ear in her mouth kissing and licking, sucking and moaning. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Take me." as her body started arching uncontrollably.

She felt his muscles clench again and this time knew his hot cum would explode deep inside her. Sex juice was flowing between them and hey were both sweating and panting as he thrust deeper and faster and harder into her.

Now moaning and screaming "FUCK" he roared as his body shook with hers and they both screamed as his load shot through his shaft filling her pussy. Their bodies kept moving together. His cock kept touching her spots and she squirmed and shook and moaned as he kept fucking her with little spasms of pleasure while they kissed and laughed and sucked.

Finally calming down, lying next to each other with their sex juices seeping from her well fucked pussy, Rachel reached over to hold his cock in her hands, her victory. Derek gently kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe as his strong hand cupped her breast and he whispered "I want so much of you, babe".

Rachel sighed and wondered about Mindy briefly. She smiled with her head on his strong chest, her palm keeping his cock warm and fingers gently wrapped around Derek's balls, hoping this wasn't a dream. Derek kissed her head, her eyes closed. The rhythm of the ocean in the distance, listening to Derek's calming breathing, she drifted off to sleep wondering what morning would bring.

12