Radiant Selene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he dives, ever so slowly, into the moist glory below he announces, " I do it to honor you, my love."

Her head pulls back as he rubs the banks of the river flowing. She lets a sigh escape her lungs, a sigh so pleasurable for gracious Endy, here proving his thoughts correct. Endy sees her nipples harden like marble stone, standing above the puffy pink flesh surrounding them as the nipples rise, moist from Endy's eager mouth, responding to the coolness of the wind, softly blowing over and between the two lovers.

Endy's strong soft rubbing and the cool wind send a sensation, an electric shiver, down the spine of sweet Selene, glowing in the passionate night. Joyous is her response as her man finds purpose in his hand and feels the water flowing as he explores the divine ravine.

Selene is ready. Endy can tell by her aggressive moans and eager pelvic thrusts. Endy rubs a few more circles then kisses her deeply. He drops her ass cheek and Selene unwraps her leg from his thigh. With his wet hand, Endy reaches the back of his t-shirt and removes it from his chiseled body.

He stands before his goddess, tall and handsome and dominating in the darkness looming over his face. Selene notices the silver light of the moon has bleached his blond hair white. The silver light of the moon crests just above his shoulders and neck, cutting him out of pale coolness. The rest of him is dark. Selene is silent in the presence of her shirtless man.

She can't speak, no words will come to her so she does the only thing she can, she moves forward and draws his head into hers and kisses him mad. Her hands do the speaking for her. They say, "I want you, Endy, I want and need to feel your absolution inside of me. I have to have you. I want to be with you forever and ever."

Her hands fumble with the buckle of his belt on his jeans. She breaks her face from his as she pulls his belt out. She tosses it blindly behind her. It hits the side of the building and disappears over the balcony. Finally words come to her and she says, "I don't need your gifts to feel you bestow your honor onto me. All I need is you."

Selene tears the pants of her man off and witnesses him standing bare before her. Her mind returns to the previous madness. She wants him. She needs to feel him. The sensation of him inside her is the only thing consuming her thoughts. The need drives her body into his. He grabs a hold of her and he kisses her. He picks her up and she instinctively wraps her long legs around his waist. He places her ass above his throbbing self.

Her wetness moistens his abdomen. She feels the intimidating size of her man poised beneath her wanting body. He begins to walk toward the couch and as he does he speaks to her. He says, "I give you gifts to show my adoration." He softly lays her on the couch and hovers over her. He kisses her aggressively. She arches her back as he aligns himself with his goddess.

She moans as he dips his head toward her breasts, selfishly consuming every inch of Selene's body as he moves further south.

Endy erases the distance between them by connecting the tip of him self with the flooding ravine of Selene. He is a bridge leading into heaven. As he prepares to dive deep into his goddess, he bends to her ear and whispers, "The gifts I give you are tribute, like the ancients would give to the goddess of their choice."

And gracious Endy, devious in intent, for tonight's harassment of his lover, here he is knowing full and well he is about to prove his worth to the one thing that matters most to him.

He dives into her and he says, "You are my goddess, radiant Selene."

She doesn't respond, not with words, she only utters her appreciation as her lover's long thick majesty works its way deep into her. Sweet Selene bathed in moonlight, radiating before her man, as he moves in ways no other can.

He dips himself slowly, reaching some ancient temple hidden inside her, someplace only he can find. At the depths he's diving, the water mixes with nectar and the fruit of the woman is seeping. He can feel it.

Endy with his observant way, he sees the frozen look of his lover in the silver light, as she stares with shut-eyes of marble. He bends and licks each of her breasts hoping to free her from her current stillness, hoping life will fill the face of his goddess.

He blows on her tits and they peek as he again slowly rolls into the pools of nectar spilling from radiant Selene with her face flush with rising passion, rising like the waves of a far off place and surging toward her, beaming like light of a distant silver object as it witnesses her delight in pained envy.

Here her hands, with minds of their own, find the formidable biceps of her man and without meaning she digs her nails into them. But Endy doesn't notice. Instead, he is whispering with hot breath against the neck of his goddess, calling to her to return from the empty surface of silver, begging her to announce her arrival in pleasant shrieks.

He strokes the fire of love, pulling himself nearly out of the divine ravine he hopes to never leave and then down, deep, he once again sinks. And radiant Selene, under the ever-present gaze of her celestial admirers, lets out a light whine, a response to Endy's tribute of movement.

He watches as her jaw locks into a familiar face. And he watches her eyes twinge as her whole body jams into place and hips move forward. And then he feels it. More nectar comes rising and radiant Selene is bestowed with Endy's finalization and she is alive as only Endy can make her live.

This evening is what Endy fathomed one night, not so long ago. He was staring at the moon contemplating what he would write for an upcoming article for his magazine about relationships.

It was on the same balcony, the same one where he is currently showering his goddess with truth, where the thought came to him. He shouted it toward the moon. Time plus tension equals divinity. And Selene is his proof.

12