Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was humiliating and everyone watched me, but she selected the cycling suit and the Tuxedo set and put them to one side. She added a vibrating anal sex toy to the pile and passed them to me. "Now, go buy your own fun!" She waited until I reached the cashier and then remarked loudly. "I can't wait to see you in these, bent over and getting railed!" The man serving me smiled, said nothing about my blushed cheeks, and I paid for the goodies.

By the time we had dinner at a little Italian eaterie and returned to my office, I had put almost £500 on my credit card. It was money well spent, and we drove back to the house as the rush hour traffic dissipated.

Stephen and Bohdana ordered a takeaway from their phone and we stopped in Watford so they could pick it up. When we arrived home, Monika took me upstairs and demanded that I prepare my bowels. After I was clean, she passed me the Tuxedo lingerie to wear.

The teenager photographed me as I stepped out into the bedroom. I felt ludicrous and humiliated as she directed me like a sexual object. Monika sat on the bed, dressed in her black mesh translucent underwear, and I heard her phone "ping" a few moments later.

"Natasha says she likes you in your slut-wear," Monika relayed with a smirk. She unwrapped the anal sex toy she had me buy - a BadBoy with a nobbly prostate massager connected to a flared perineum stimulator with deep ridges. She smiled as she unfurled a condom over the bulbous massager and held it to me with the lubricant. "Turn around and stick it in."

My teenage dominant held out her phone as I faced the chest of drawers, smothered the toy in lube, and slowly slid each nodule past my relaxed ring so the anal stimulator was flush with my skin. As I stood up, I felt it rub against my insides and Monika reached over and turned the vibrating function on.

"I want a glass of wine," she said as she tapped at her phone. Powerful vibrations smashed across my prostate as I waited on her; the feelings were unreal and more intense than a pegging. Pre-cum flooded into my pouch, sending the white fabric translucent.

She removed her briefs and sat on my face, forcing me to slide my lips over her aroused crevice and savour every drip of her excitement.

I adored it; I always did. I loved feeling her wetness soak into my skin as my tongue lapped and worshipped her cunt. I enjoyed the view of her puckering arsehole and writhing body. The svelte teenager rolled her hips as my lips brought her to orgasm after orgasm, as the toy pulsated against my prostate.

Wave after wave of sexual excitement flooded through me, leaving my minimalist underwear soaked as I orally caressed Monika's drenched slit. She reached over me, pressing her hand underneath my underwear, and increased the intensity of the vibrator.

My prostate sang; the tight, powerful oscillations pulsed against my special place. My body shook as a tidal tsunami of pleasure welled in my butt and swept through my flesh.

I came.

I soaked my tuxedo jockstrap in cum as my breathtaking anal orgasm drenched my cock in my creamy peak. Monika giggled as she turned the toy off. "Someone likes their new plaything," she muttered, and swung her legs over my head. She scowled as she surveilled the state of me - wet face, drenched hair and soiled briefs. "Have a shower and we can watch a film," she said as the classy woman in delightful lingerie cocked her head to one side, smiled, and glided elegantly out of the bedroom.

On Friday, I worked from home as they travelled to Oxford Street and then to a new retail mall in West London to use their remaining money. The trio came back to the house in Natasha's car with bags and bags of shopping.

Monika knocked and entered my office when I beckoned her in. I had a couple of minutes before my meeting commenced, and she entered wearing a black latex outfit. I saw my shocked expression reflecting in her shiny dark bodysuit corset with short black gloves and fishnet stockings.

"We found an outlet closing down. What do you think?" She twirled and beamed, knowing that her actions were deliberately provocative.

The tight rubber showed the contours on her young, lithe body, but covered every inch of her flesh from her neck to her cunt. The high-cut of the garment exhibited her toned thigh, and she looked deliciously sexy. We both heard a cough through my laptop speaker and we saw the smirking face of my senior developer waiting on the conference call and watching the show through the webcam.

Monika giggled as I blushed and apologised. "It's very nice," I muttered as she left the room. I could not wait to finish my meeting, and after we completed our discussion, I sought the seductive eighteen-year-old. She stood in front of the kettle and my hands gripped her waist. I pulled her towards me and ran my fingers and palms over her smooth clothing and luscious body. "You've made a desperate, deprived man very horny," I whispered in her ear.

Her palm gently squeezed my cock as she felt between my legs. "And you," she teased, giggling. "We'll play later," she promised. "But not in this! This is for a very special occasion."

We walked to the village eaterie with my teenage entourage in high spirits; they had enjoyed a fantastic break, away from their parents and families, and Bohdana had bought a few hundred pounds of lingerie and clothes from the money I had surreptitiously given them, that she planned to exhibit for her boyfriend later.

I subtly gave Stephen the cash for the meal in the toilets so he could pay, and the moment we arrived back at my house, Monika kissed me, and held my hand as she led me to the bedroom.

Her jeans and shirt discarded, and she stood, akimbo, beside my bed dressed in just the stockings. I whimpered as she advanced on me and pressed her nude body against mine. "Get undressed and lie down in that en-suite."

I tripped over my trousers as I hurriedly disrobed and entered my private bathroom. She squatted over me, and I eagerly devoured her glistening cunt. She squealed as my tongue enjoyed her deliciously musky folds and I ate her out to two orgasms.

Afterwards, she released her bladder. No warning, not a word uttered, as she rested her derriere on my forehead and urinated over me. Three glasses of House White recycled and improved as the acidic waste smashed against my face and trickled into my mouth.

Bitter, vile nastiness touched my tastebuds, and my cock bobbed. She knew how to excite me, and she glanced down as the full force of her pee drenched my skin. "Drink it," she demanded. She watched as my lips parted and I gulped her foul, acerbic liquid. My throat burnt and my mouth gagged, but my dick danced as she filled my stomach with her piss.

Wordlessly, she rubbed her slit with her hands to free any drips and rose from her position. She returned a few moments later, strutting into the ensuite with a strapon harness attached to her waist. "Bend over," she demanded.

I didn't wait to comply, and I felt an icy drizzle of lubricant slide over my anus. The rounded head of her thick, stubby dildo pressed against my ring and I sighed, relaxing my butt as my forehead rested against my arms.

My nose sat inches from the drain as she knelt in the shower cubicle and pushed her sex toy into me.

I groaned. I knew I was a slut; Natasha and her associates had made me one. I loved the feeling of the dong sliding into me. I adored giving cunnilingus, and I savoured every dominant act the young ladies in my life inflicted upon me.

Monika - a woman twelve years my junior - had donned a strapon and had sodomised me as I rested on the floor of my shower, with my face covered in piss. She assumed the dominant role in my house, defiling and degrading me and plunging a fake phallus deep into my butt.

It felt amazing.

Every inch was a sheer delight as she ploughed into me, driving the toy against my prostate. Her rubber balls rubbed against mine; her thighs slapped against me. And her hands pulled my body from the waist, bringing me onto her dildo.

I groaned. My soul lit up and revelled in the pounding that the young lady gave me. The dominant teenager rhythmically hammered my backside, thrusting her dick into me like I was a cheap whore. She panted and sighed, groaning from her cardio workout as she plundered my body in the shower tray of my bathroom.

I sparkled and danced under her touch. A jet of pre-cum shot from my cock as her dick massaged my prostate. I shivered as a wave of pleasure swept through me and I squealed into the plughole.

"You're quite a slut," Monika teased and smashed her palm against my bare buttocks. I sighed in satisfaction, and she withdrew, leaving my gaping asshole desperate for her prick. "Maybe tomorrow. I want a coffee and you need to clean up and have a shower." She taunted. I gulped as she stood up, abandoning me close to my orgasm. I felt the dirty strapon land next to me. "And wash my stockings too!"

Which is what I did; the lingerie and her clothes went into the washing machine, and all our sex toys were cleaned after my shower. And then Monika and I settled into bed, naked, and with a glass of hot chocolate each to watch a film.

Our last evening together, we watched The Secretary - a BDSM film where the man dominates the woman. "Utter fiction," the teenager squealed before I kissed her good night. "Would never happen, would it?"

"Of course not," I concurred.

On Saturday, I drove the three teenagers to the bus station in North London. Monika had sodomised me in the morning after I had eaten her out to an orgasm, and left me shivering with several dry orgasms before my cock squirted ropes of cum onto the duvet.

The chatter between us was quiet and subdued. We both knew the awkwardness of what was about to happen and when I parked my car in a sidestreet, and helped them with their bags to the bus station, Bohdana hugged me. "Thanks John. It's been good."

"Any time." Stephen held out his hand, and I shook it, offering him a safe journey back, and I watched the two lovers as they stepped away from my teenage dominatrix. Monika kissed me on the lips and wiped my eyes. "I know. I am going to miss you!" I admitted. "It's been a real pleasure having you here."

"I'm going to miss you, too. But I come to University in London in September. I want to do Psychology at the UCL. I'll see you soon enough as I hope to be staying close to your office. I'll even wear my latex for you! I've had a wonderful time, and I have loved spending the week with you."

"Yeah, I know. It's been fun. In every sense. I love Natasha and she is unique, but you have been so very special too." She blushed and grabbed hold of my waist. "I'll really miss you."

"I bet you say that to all the girls who piss over you and fuck you in the arse!" She smiled, turned away from me, wiggled her bum, picked up her suitcase, and walked over to Bohdana and her boyfriend.

"Thanks John," Bohdana cried across the bus apron, and I watched the two wonderful women walk to their coach to take them back to the Lake District.

Suddenly, my house seemed very empty and lonely.

12