All Comments on 'Rage Against the Minotaur'

by SSX1988

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Daaaaaammmmmmnnn =D

PLOT TWIST!!!

Well done, well done bro. Not everyday do i come across a story that does THIS!

I think a group of us readers (myself included) would like to see more of Alice's adventures. Best of luck bro.

P.S. If you're looking for an editor I'm doing work for a couple of authors on Lit. at the mo, so drop me an e-mail; salohcinpayne@gmail.com

larry74403larry74403over 9 years ago
Definitely need more of this.

This has the potential to be a fantastic ongoing story. Please give us more.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
REally great read

Please continue. Good detail loved every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Real talent for writing.

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsover 9 years ago
Not sure yet...

Naturally, this begs the explanation of why she is able to lift the sword.... any plans to continue the story?

Granted I was totally grossed out by the idea of a bipedal bull mauling and then copulating with a dead body - yeah, that's really not my scene. At all. Like, as in not ever, not even if the fate of the free world rested on it.

Yet I am curious as to what exactly our heroine's story is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful Erotic Terror!

Beautiful erotic terror! A horrific and compelling dreamscape, chock full of Lust and brutality, I loved it. It featured a heroine fighting against her revulsion and discovering her inner survivor. I know the format limited the excessive literary acrobatics of getting to the point, I liked that, even though I couldn't help wondering what a more lengthy, developed exploration of the story's themes could provide. Being both a man and a victim of an over saturated media culture, I also hold a fantasy of seeing stories like this in cinematic form.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Wow

So glad I read your Pixie story. Finding most of your work in EH I tested the waters since that's a very difficult genre for me to really enjoy. But wowzers this was done well. This and your other stories matter of fact, I've read most of them by now and they're very interesting. Love the ideas that sparked when I read them, very nice to learn new things.

RisqueMiMiRisqueMiMiabout 8 years ago
Awesome Erotic Horror Fic!

Your writing style draws me into a whole other world and everything feels real. You have a great talent and a unique style that I love. I can't wait to read your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was great

You could make this into a book. I would read it and im shure others would too. I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous