Raina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

While we kissed, I moved both hands down to her panties and went under the material and moved them down to her thighs. I felt the heat from her pussy on my hard cock, as my hands held her ass cheeks and pressed her into me.

I rolled a little to my left and when she was on her side, I removed her panties the rest of the way, with her help. Now we were both totally naked and I wanted to make this woman happier then she had ever been, so I moved down her body and when I reached her stomach, I turned her so she was on her back again.

Moving between her legs, I stretched myself out, feet hanging off the end of the bed as I moved my face closer to her pussy. She shaved herself, but not completely. The was a small strip of hair from the top of her mound.

I kissed her outer lips and then let my tongue lick up between them until I reached her clit. The small nub was poking out and I lightly sucked it into my mouth, twirling my tongue around it.

As I did that, her hands grabbed my head. I moved back down and again licked her pussy, reveling in her taste. She was wet and oozing juice and I willingly accepted what she offered. My tongue found the entrance to her love tunnel and I shoved it inside of her and licked her juices from her.

I felt her legs tighten against my head and her hands were holding me close to her. I moved again to lick between her lips and when I found her clit this time, I nipped lightly at it and tugged it with my lips.

Her hips started to gyrate against my face and I suck and licked her juices, enjoying every second of this. When she moved her ass up from the bed, my tongue ran across her butt hole and I heard her give out a loud moan. As most women don't like this, it surprised me a little, but it didn't bother me at all. Every time her ass came off the bed, I would lick her asshole.

Soon, she was pressing my face harder into her pussy and with her moaning and seeing her head moving from side to side, I figured she was about to climax. I moved my lips to her clit and she moved her hips quicker and almost shoved my face through her as she went over the edge.

"Oh God..Oh Shit...I'm cuming Roger," she screamed!

Her sweet ambrosia flowed from her body and I devoured every drop I could. Her breathing was erratic as I kissed my way back up her body and suckled on her breasts. I could hear the thumping of her heartbeat, as I nibbled on her nipples.

Moving back up alongside of her, I kissed her neck and softly nibbled at her skin. It tickled her, so she lightly moved me back and she turned on her side to face me. Our bodies meshed as one, neither had to say a word for the moment.

Raina took my face in her hands and began to lick around my lips, tasting of herself. Her lips found mine and we kissed softly at first. Soon our tongues were dancing in each others mouths and she threw her leg over me and pressed herself tight.

She rolled me onto my back and then straddled my midsection as she continued to kiss me. I could feel the heat from her thighs as her mound slid on top of my hard cock. Rocking her hips, she felt my shaft as it reached the entrance to her love.

Swiftly, she pushed and I entered her, just a little at first. The mushroomed head was sitting in the warmest spot on earth. She was still very wet, as she rocked a little more and took me into her until there was no more to give.

Her tunnel wrapped me in heated delight as she squeezed her muscles and showed me how much control she had. Her hips were still, but she was milking me as nobody ever could.

She raised her upper body and her hair dangled in my face, but there was no mistaking the smile on our faces. She raised my head and brought her breast to my mouth and I gladly suckled.

I felt the nails of her other hand as they raked across my back, but she released me and sat upright on my shaft and began to bounce up and down it's length.

My eyes feasted on her breast as they bounced along with her and the feel of her tightness along my shaft, had me in heaven.

I pulled her flat onto me and rolled with her, so I could be on top. Once there I moved my hips and slid in and out of her. Her tongue flickered in and out of her mouth as she slammed her hips up to meet every thrust I made.

Looking right into my face she said, "Fuck me good Roger, harder, harder!"

I increased the rhythm and she did too. Together we wanted to reach Nirvana. To feel that mutual release at the same time, like fireworks exploding on the fourth of July.

Her pussy was dripping juices as we slammed ourselves together and I knew it would only be a matter of moments before I let loose.

"Gonna cum in you honey, gonna cum soon," I said.

"Yes, yes, cum in my pussy, make me cum with you!"

A few more thrust and I felt my fluids rising up my shaft and said, "Now baby now, cum with me!"

I exploded inside of her with the energy of a twenty year old. I came hard and fast and that was what she need also.

Her muscles clamped around me and the heat from her climax flowed over my hard cock as it continued to slide back and forth. We hugged each other as tight as we could as the fruits of the love we made flowed from us.

Our sweat poured from our bodies as we meshed with one another, but our hips had minds of their own, as we tried to make it a second round. I wasn't able to, as I felt myself shrinking while still inside of her. Raina realized it also and just moved slowly for as long as I remained inside.

I finally had to move to her side as I had fell from inside of her and my weight was to much for her. Lying there on our back, I watched as her breast rose and fell with the intake and exhaling of her breath. She was lovely, as she brushed the hair from her face with her hands.

Raina didn't remain on the bed long. She found her robe and headed for the bathroom. It never stop to amaze me that we had just made love to one another and explored one another's bodies, but right after, the shyness returns and the body is covered up once again. That's okay, because she is as beautiful dressed as she is naked in my arms.

Raina returned wearing a teddy and told me to use the bathroom while she changed the bed. When I finished cleaning I found some mens sleeping pants and just slid them on and helped her finish off the bed.

She felt comfortable in my arms. A feeling that I had not had in such a long time. She was quick to fall asleep, but I remained awake to take in her beauty in a way I never could before. It was a while before I finally fell asleep.

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12