All Comments on 'Raising Alex Ch. 01'

by QueenConsort

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
impregfantacimpregfantacover 14 years ago
Wow, pretty good for a first story...

...Please keep the chapters coming :) That was a very engaging, very interesting story and I'm curious to see how the plot develops. Keep up the good work :)

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
Love it

I love your story. can't wait to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Nice new idea, am definitely gonna be looking out for the updates which I hope will come soon! Keep up the good work!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateover 14 years ago
Can't Wait

for more of this story. It is such a breath of fresh air. Such a different angle and I LOVED it. Hope you continue very soon. Ciao~

C_girl225C_girl225over 14 years ago
really good

really liked it. i think jamie and mitch will make a cute couple. and baby alex 2.

TransverseTransverseover 14 years ago
I like very much

Not such a typical storyline, so points for originality. I'll be looking out for the next chapter, so don't be like me and release them weeks apart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I really liked the first few chapters. I hope you continue this story looks like it will be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

Wonderful story, I look forward to seeing how they manage to get along with each other. He's already talking about having a love like his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it

This story is really good. Except it has one drawback. Jamie instantly noticed Mitch but not his crotch. She was focused on features like his chest, face, hair, things that make up his personality. Whereas Mitch could only think of her as a piece of meat, big disappointment. I think if Mitch wants to have a romance like his parents then he'd better focus on Jamie as a person and not a sex object. I would like to see this story take a turn showing a great deal of romance and less focus on physical features.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
Very original! Can't wait to see what comes next!

Glad I stumblled accross this on this first chapter.It was gripping. Looking forward to see what comes next !

grunabonagrunabonaover 14 years ago
Excellent

Especially for a first effort.

ebonygriotebonygriotabout 14 years ago
Intriguing start

Good start. You gave enough of background to the main characters to make me eager for the next chapter. It's always a sign of a good read when there is enough intrigue in a story to make you want answers and wonder where the tensions will lead to. The pace of story development worked for me. I would have liked a longer chapter but you provided a good springboard to open this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrfic!!!!!!

I can't believe this is your first time writing! This is really really good! The characters are captivating and the story is very interesting. Please continue to the end. I really can't wait to read what happens to Mitch and Jamie. Will Alex's mom come back? Will Jamie reconnect with her mother? So many delicious ways this could conclude!

More! More!!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This is a really great start :) I can't wait to find out what happens next! Mitch sounds like an Adonis! I can see the story isn't complete but I hope you get around to writing some more soon!! This story sounds very promising!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Love It

Oh, yes. I really like how this starts off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I know

That it's been a while since you have written this story, but I wanted to show you my appreciation for having such great story telling skills. Thank you and I hope that you're still writing somewhere out there. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous