Raising Beautiful 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers

Even with her thicker build her ribs and hips were separated by a petite waist. She had a small belly that protruded in a healthy manner and the inward slope underneath was hidden by her loose fitting pants. It was a shame that he could not see the way her muscles contracted in time with her movements. He always did appreciate a strong body. It was then that he remembered the shape and contour of her thighs as he had tamed her hair. The sturdy curves that attested to both her womanhood and endurance.

"Attack!" Silvanus suddenly called out. Wanting to distract himself. Zorah immediately switched from a defensive standpoint and shifted down and forward to get under his reach and rapped him in the gut. The wind went out of him with a whoosh and he staggered, grabbing her staff for support. After sucking in as much air as he could muster, Silvanus managed, "Al- alright, it works auto-automatically and w-with thought. That's h-handy Corian, where did you learn it, because If you could do that why a-are you stealing and not selling these weapons, they'd fetch you a fortune!"

"Actually I kinda pieced it together on the spot to defy you. It is only temporary, until she hands it to someone else. It is keyed only to her. I might be able to work out a more general or longer lasting one. I'd have to play with it,"

Meanwhile, Zorah was turning a little green around the gills. There were some shouts from the small crowd to continue, but Silvanus noticed Zorah go slack just in time to shove her staff at him and turn away. The deck was in need of a good swabbing now.

A weak, "Goodbye breakfast," escaped her lips before she continued. Corian was immediately at her their side supporting her and there was a scramble in the crowd, some laughing others wanting to help and a few halfheartedly expressing concern.

They took her down to the quarters and cleaned her up. As they pushed the two cots together to give her a little more room to lay, she weakly begged for a toothbrush.

After putting Zorah to bed, Corian was talking quietly with her brother. "What do you think happened, she seemed fine. Even yesterday after eating all that nasty lunch she was fine, I doubt it was motion sickness,"

Silvanus thought for a while, they tossed around some ideas before he snapped his fingers. "You haven't shown her how to meditate have you?"

"No why?"

"She is new to this world, She was only here maybe a day before you came, I had not shown her how to meditate yet, this has been a bit more overwhelming than most when they come. Usually there is not much mental adjustment, only a physical one. It doesn't help that she did not even know she was coming in the first place. All the girls I have ever brought over have known what to expect. Plus she came from Earth, that's the most different of the worlds. There's maybe a handful of people from there. Traveling between bodies like this is not accepted there,"

"I know that, I guess I assumed she knew how. But I guess if she doesn't even know why she is following you, why would she be able to mentally rest like the rest of us,"

"It did take me half a day to convince her she wasn't dreaming, when she got here. She was rambling on about the most random things. I think she was remembering storybooks or something. She was still in a daze the following day so I made her go buy her own clothes. But when you showed up things got set for a little bit of a loop. I guess that I assumed you would do it,"

"You think she just couldn't handle any more? I mean its only been a few days. Learning a new skill, having magic involved, on a boat and lots of people yelling and cheering. I suppose under those conditions most anyone would have a problem or two,"

"I agree. That could be what most of it was. By the way, I hate to admit it but that spell was pretty good. Too bad it is not permanent,"

"Actually, I believe I can make it permanent if I took the time to, I would just need a few more supplies, and some time. Honestly, I wasn't sure if it would work, but I specifically tuned it to her rather than the general user, and it worked great. I was so relieved. I am just glad she can use my magic at all,"

"I am glad it worked. I wonder if actually making those spells tailored to the person would be more efficient. Have you seen this before?"

"I have never seen it, no. Hey!" Corian's excitement made it hard for her to keep her voice down. She did her best knowing that Zorah needed rest. "I wonder if I could do that for someone I just met, and have a business making specific enchantments! I know there are specified spells, and they run a huge amount, but maybe with some practice, I could do this too! Maybe sell off a few trial runs for a special starting price and become famous!"

Silvanus chuckled. "I think if you finished your training and did this it could really work out for you,"

The two of them looked up when a young man cleared his throat. "I'm willing to let you practice on one of my things if your interested, I have a few ideas in mind for trade,"

Corian hopped up and beamed, "Oh would you! I need someone I do not know to try it on, that would be wonderful!" Silvanus chuckled at his sisters exuberance. It was quite pleasant being able to be natural with her and not feel the resentment that he had always felt. He was not sure when or where it wandered off to, but it could stay there. He watched his sister practically drag the man away with her.

~~

CORIAN:

Letting out a loud sigh she burst out, "This is not going to work!" Derrick was leaning on the wall next to her watching her work. It had been almost two hours and nothing she tried seemed to stick for more than a few seconds. "I don't know if it is because I do not know you or if it because I am not trying to spite my brother," She let the dagger fall into her lap. They had tried a few things so she knew it wasn't the type of weapon.

The chuckle the came from just above her caught her by surprise and she looked up, "What?"

"You are adorable when you are frustrated," he said, his voice had a grainy sound to it and she found herself blushing. "Ooh, I like that better! That rosy color suits you well," Corian felt her blush deepening. She knew that she had no talent for hiding her emotions, and couldn't help but feel giddy at the complement.

"You look stiff, if you do not oppose, why don't you let me help you relax, and maybe you wouldn't mind me helping you build a little passion and see if that helps your magic?" Derrick's grazed his knuckle across her cheek as he asked and goosebumps ran strait to her core. She found herself slipping her hand into his and accepting his offer.

He led her down the ship where it was rather dark. Obviously, the fresh air didn't visit often. He set her on a stack of crates and asked her to wait for him. He promised it would not take long and when she did he gave an adorable grin and hesitated a second before he grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips hit a little hard but he immediately softened and she melted into him. It was strange for her to kiss from this angle, leaning down into him, but she found herself reacting very pleasantly. When he pulled back he actually pushed her back on the crate and croaked, "please wait, I'll be right back but I wanted to help you unwind first. I have to go get something from my room. I am sharing it and I did not want you to think I was parading you around,"

"I'll wait," she purred, surprised at the husky sound of her voice. The grin sprang back to replace his concern and he went running back the way he came.

Derrick poked his head from around a stack of crates,not long after, "Close your eyes? I want to set this up,"

Feeling positively giddy Corian made a show of closing her eyes for him and announced gently, "I'm ready," in case it was too dark for him to see her clearly.

There was an obvious rustling and shifting of large objects and a few tinkling of smaller items. Finally, Corian felt the warm glow of a lantern on her skin and almost opened her eyes before she was asked to. Feeling him move close, her heart raced.

"If the Lady would please open her eyes, I would love to show her my gratitude," Derrick breathed, his voice airy from his rushing. Corian fluttered her eyes open and blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness, He was watching her with a embarrassed smile. She looked around and saw that he had made a secluded cubby for them and had brought the best blankets he could find. She tossed him a coy smile and extended her arms to him.

"If the Gentleman would assist me, I would love to accept this gratitude," when he slipped his hands under her arms to lift her off Corian gasped slightly at the firm strength. When she was down she turned in his arms and placing one hand over his to keep contact she took a few steps forward, encouraging him to stay close.

"What is the gratitude for, Sir?" she asked, turning to face him and stepping close.

"Besides being so beautiful," he said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, she shivered in pleasure, "for all you hard work, and pleasant smiles. Your shivering, are you cold?" he asked, looking around.

She just smiled and found herself kissing him again. His lips parted lightly and she followed them. When the slight smell of mint leaves came, she knew he intended to please her in addition to himself and another wave of anticipation overcame her and she moaned slightly into his mouth. His grip on her tightened and he hurriedly deepened the kiss, when she tasted the fresh mint on his tongue she responded urgently, lapping up the flavor.

When they broke for air he pulled back. "First, you get to relax, lay down here on your stomach," when she did so he adjusted her slightly. Finding the bottom edge of her loose blouse, and sliding his fingers up and under it, he removed said blouse. More goosebumps rose on her skin as his hands slid along her bare skin.

He fiddled with one of the things that were tinkling earlier and she realized it was a small jar. She could not see its contents, but when he touched her again she couldn't keep the moan in if she had depended on it. His strong hands, which had been slightly rough before were suddenly smooth like glass, firmly sliding down her back. When his hands reached the small of her back he rocked them up so only his fingertips were touching her and began to knead the skin in small circles along her spine.

For quite some time Corian could not be quiet, nor make an intelligible word. Finally the curiosity got the better of her and she managed, "Whats that?"

"My Mother calls it lotion, she sells it at our home town, its become quite popular in most of the cities. She says she never understood why no one had brought it over earlier. Her original world has it. She has a few blends for a few different uses, I'll show you a few others if you like a little later, but right now my job is to give you massage,"

"It's amazing," was all Corian was able to mutter, especially because he had moved from the center of her back to her sides and with his fingers brushing ever closer to the sides of her small breasts, she couldn't help being distracted.

After a while it was almost torture the way that he rubbed every inch of her. Pulling off her bottoms, touching her thighs, she was burning and needed him to touch the other parts of her.

After a few more moments she got a thought,and as per her usual self, was distracted. "I'd be willing to trade this for the enchantment once I perfect it," His hands left her so suddenly she realized he misunderstood.

"That was not my intent in bringing you here," Derrick said slowly as Corian pulled her hands up and shoved them in her hair.

"You misunderstand, the lotion, not this now. A bottle of your mothers lotion for a weapon of your choice once I work out and master that spell. Just the lotion; it holds that much value to me already. It is true I barely know you, but the care you have taken with this, I can tell that your not just here for your own needs. I feel appreciated," In fact Corian decided that she should reciprocate now, and started to sit up and turn to him.

His eyes grew like saucers and left her face. She was fully naked and the massage had brought a flush to her chest, even though her breasts were small, her nipples were straining to meet him, and his gaze was trying to help. She began to pull at his shirt in an attempt to free it enough to get it off, but he pulled her hands away and laid her back.

"You're not done with your massage," He soothed.

"It's your turn," Corian protested.

"No, I'm not finished,"

"Well at least take your shirt off so I have something to admire when I am feeling your hands all over. You're torturing me!" Her stubborn tone excited him more.

Yanking his shirt off he grinned, "I love your spunk,"

He resumed the massage and it didn't take long for Corian to begin to beg for him to touch her more intimately.

"Your squirming," he chided, after one of her outbursts. "I am almost finished. Promise"

Letting out a loud moan and rocking against his hand, Corian did not know if she wanted to cum or die.

Suddenly his grip changed and she felt him sliding them up, up, up her body and he cupped her perky breasts in his hands, his thumb rolling over her tight nipples so smoothly, for the first time there was no dull ache when they were touched that usually distracted her from the pleasure. The sudden heat that enveloped one of her tight pebbles had her calling out his name and twining her fingers through his hair.

"Mmmm, yes mmmy Lady?" he hummed, not moving from her breast, the vibrations hit her hard and her whole body tensed in what she hoped wasn't an orgasm already. When she started shuttering she knew she had cum. This wasn't fair, she had her first orgasm, and it wasn't even during sex. He must have seen the frustration cover her face for he was off her in a moment, cupping her face and asking what he did wrong.

"Its no fair!" she found herself confessing, "I'm already done and you haven't even started yet! I've been waiting and waiting for this and I cant share it!" When he started laughing her embarrassment turned to mortification.

"Shh, shh," he said, seeing her face, he kissed her again,"don't worry, your a woman, we can do this all night and you'll keep on cumming. I didn't know you were a virgin,"

"I'm not," Corian said, sitting up and crossing her arms under her breasts. She felt them give a little bounce as if to punctuate her sentence. He reached out for them but she turned slightly away, "I've had sex plenty of times, not nearly as much as my Brother, but I am no virgin,"

"No offense, but then your partners were either unskilled or didn't care. Regardless they had no idea what they were missing out on. Getting you started first not only makes you feel good, but makes my experience even better, imagine how you'll feel on two or three, and when we cum together? Plus delayed gratification is so nice! Getting you to cum first does this," he said suddenly dipping a hand between her thighs. She squeaked at the sudden intrusion and again when she saw his fingers were so damp they were threatening to drip. His eyes glazed slightly at the sight and she watched, the lust growing again as he slowly brought them to his face and inhaled the scent of her. "This," he said throatily, "makes every second worth it," and when his tongue flicked out to taste it she cried out for want of him, fully ready to continue. "Delicious,"

There were no more pleasantries at his point, she made a small chant and used magic to aid in ripping his pants from him. The member that greeted them was not the longest she had seen, but she panicked slightly at its girth. Seeing her hesitate, he reached forward and brushed her nipples, causing her to arch her back. "Disappointed?" he asked gently.

"Intimidated," she breathed, enjoying him squeezing at her breasts.

"Then practice with this," he directed, and brought a hand to her lips and used his thumb to open her mouth slightly. When the confusion played across her face he pushed her lower and whispered, "Kiss it,"

Suddenly understanding she should touch him, she mimicking what he did to her breasts by reaching out and grabbing it. She manipulated it slightly with her fingertips, such as he had done to her skin with the lotion, then ran her thumbs across the tip. She was rewarded with a moan and his precum seeping out to meet her. Intrigued, and remembering how he tasted her juices, she flicked her tongue out and lapped it up. When his hands wove into her hair, forcing themselves into her braid, she knew he enjoyed it as much as she had. She became eager and started licking it from top to bottom before pausing at the tip again to lick up more of her reward.

When she felt him pressing her scalp gently downward she remembered the mention of a kiss, but as she did so he bore her down more and his wide erect penis pressed past her teeth and stretched her lips. It was so erotic she gave a moan and immediately felt him pull at her hair. As she lifted up slightly thinking she went too far it dawned on her what this amazing thing in her mouth was for, and what he wanted her to do. She almost felt ridiculous not realizing it before and so she repented by enthusiastically bobbing up and down, careful not to get him with her teeth. Feeling the size of him, every texture and blood vessel as it rode over her lips and onto her cheeks. Tasting more secretions, she sucked hard, swallowing every drop she could find and he yanked her up and off, panting.

"Your- your turn," he stammered, "your too much of a natural at that," he pushed her back and pulled her hips forward before guiding her knees to fall on either side of him. He lowered his face to her lower lips and she cried out at the first touch. He seemed to know every possible place to touch her to send her over, she did not even understand everything he did but she would not trade any of it. When he had her falling over the edge a second time she felt his finger slide into her velvety channel and he moaned against her, "Your so tight, no wonder you were nervous, but I'll be gentle as long as you need me to be,"

Derrick then slid a second finger into her and slowly pumped them in and out opening and closing his fingers like scissors. This sent jolts of electricity through her. When she relaxed, he added a third and a repeated it again each time she calmed down. When her muscles stopped clamping so desperately to him and adjusted to accommodate without potential pain he withdrew and sucked them off one by one, savoring her specific flavor. Crawling up her body and kissing her nipples on the way by he looked into her eyes and positioned his member against her wet folds. "Ready?" She nodded and he began to press, gently gently, with a slight rocking motion of his guiding hand so he could find and learn the proper angle for specifically her.

When his head made it in, he felt her whole body tense and he waited, Corian remembered her first time how once she pushed past the first pain, it was much more enjoyable, and in a frantic panic she slammed her hips up and against him and the look in his eyes told her that he almost came right then and there from her sudden response.

"Wait," she whispered, holding him close, her body clamping down on his like a clam. Then slowly, inch by inch she began to rock her hips in ever growing motions to slide herself along his shaft. "I'm ready," she whispered, when the pain was gone and she looked into his eyes and saw that he really was waiting for her okay to continue, her heart leap into her throat.

He shifted his weight around, slid an arm under her so he could hold her shoulder and caress the back of her neck at the same time. Pulling her lightly towards him he began the gentle rock of his hips in time to the ebb and sway of the boat they were in. Having a new sensation build within her, Corian vaguely realized that having already had her release there was a completely new feel to this action, and the slickness from their juices made the whole experience more thrilling. In fact the roar that was buzzing between her ears and the pounding between her thighs were crashing together with such force she realized something was about to happen, deciding she wanted it to happen, she willed herself to emotionally let go. Suddenly her whole body tensed and stars danced behind her eyes, she clung on to Derrick for dear life. Wave after wave of this electric current hit her when Derrick suddenly withdrew she cried out and reached for him. His hips came into her again, but she saw the phallus up above her hips and she found herself pulling it into her hands. It was then that Derrick came and she felt the twitching pulse of each shot as it sprayed her. Seeing the ejaculation happen was one of the most exciting things, she found herself pushing him back and drawing it into her mouth again. It gave a hard twitch each draw she took, and slowly became soft as she licked it clean.

Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers