Raising Beautiful 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers

She watched it shrink in size and asked, "I loved that, but why did you pull out?"

She saw the quirk of his lips and he breathlessly responded, "I don't know your cycle and did not want to impregnate you against your wishes,"

"Mmn, when you brought me down here you looked so nervous I thought I was the one with more experience. But officially having the best sex I have had, or imagined, I am quite glad I was wrong, and you are so considerate," Corian said wistfully.

Derrick just chuckled. "Wait till I show you the other lotions I brought with me, I got so caught up with you I completely forgot about them,"

Corian just shivered in excitement.

*****

A.N. Alright I hope I did better! Let me know! More about my Quirky Silvanus' turn-ons next chapter. As well as Zorah's powers. If this was too long I can break it up for you in the future, but I wanted to make sure some very important questions were answered.

And yes that long story by Corian was deliberately awkward. I am still working it out but Silvanus is almost 26, Corian is actually 5 years younger than him, (yes, her math was wrong, that's clearer in the parallel story thus why I am clearing it up here) and Skyler is about 3.5 years younger than her so currently 21 and barley 18 (they were all two years younger than this when I started out but I wanted to make Skyler 18 just in case) Silvanus' mother died about 2 months after he turned 18. They don't pay close attention to their own birthdays in this world thus some of their own personal confusions in the story.

Please please, from this point if it is obvious I am assuming you know something that you haven't been told, tell me, I am writing two stories at once and it might have been put in one and not the other. I apologize in advance for my inevitable failure.

Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers