Raising Beautiful 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers

Alam did notice that Zorah's staff lost its enchantment after Corian handed it back to her and swore! This was not looking good. Alam could only wince when she prepared herself for the onslaught.

Thankfully she decided to send her opponent over the edge rather than beat him. Also, thankfully he was much less skilled than her trainer and went over easy, It was clear the relief and pride in her face as she returned to battle. Alam was sure she did not realize the spell was gone. Tackling the next one, Zorah about went over the edge before Silvanus managed to get to her and hike her back on board. Many of the people he had stunned on his way over were catching back up to them and they began to fight again. Meanwhile, the flare that the one boat sent out had attracted friends and the men were starting to spill over the edges of the ship.

Zorah cast another spell, Alam missed the words to because he was stressing over the extra men. But her staff was re-enchanted and it seemed like the group of them were fortified. It is always so hard to judge spell effects in visions. Alam Panicked again when he realized that if he knew what specific spells were being cast than this was not the future, this was currently happening.

The string of swear words that spewed from his lips startled himself almost out of the vision.

Working together Zorah and Silvanus were keeping the men at bay, for a time. Zorah came up against her match, enhanced as she was. The man was huge with hairy hands and grinned down at her, about to swing his scythe, she ducked under his arm and thrust her staff into his head. By shear luck, the diameter of her staff was smaller than the inside of the massive mans lower jaw. Her magic buffeted his chin along with the staff, and together they pierced through his soft flesh into his mouth and blood came spurting out. Her eyes spread so wide they threatened to pop out as she wrenched at her staff in a desperate attempt to get away. The second man who was attacking her, even paused at the sight. When they both went down the man resumed attacking and sliced into her back with his mace. The weapons were getting deadlier as the new waves of men boarded the ship. Her already wild expression became that of a terrified animal and Alam cried out again as he saw her silent scream.

Silvanus, had come as soon as he was able and yanked the man off her after jabbing her attacker in the solar plexus. Zorah scrambled away and picked up the first thing she found. A scythe.

There was nothing Alam, nor Silvanus could do as she hefted it, slicing her hand open on its blade. The handle had been much shorter than she expected and the confusion managed to eek out on her furled brow before she dissolved into another scream. Silvanus, who had seen this coming, was already ripping a piece of cloth. Shoving it in her hand, he hefted her up and away, tossing her as close to Corian as he could manage. Seeing that the fight was beginning to die down, though, the main deck was on fire, he took the time to tie a tourniquet on her arm after dispatching two more men.

Unfortunately Corian and Alam could not warn him of the rogue behind him until he was too close. Yanking the scythe still in Zorah's weary grip he lopped off the mans head. Silvanus actually shook his head when her screaming resumed, eyes fixed on the head at her feet. He kicked it away, and missed seeing the other attacker who was already lifting his sword in attack.

The Swordsman sliced through Zorah's shoulder before dieing himself from a nasty gash leading from his shoulder to his alternate hip. He spasmed on the deck for too long.

Silvanus said something, most likely a curse, as he saw he was too late.

Corian, finally overcoming the other Mage, dove next to Zorah's side and managed, in her desperate state, to break through and cast a spell on Zorah, inducing a coma so she could be healed.

The fight seemed practically over at this point. Alam fought to stay in the scene as Zorah fell into the Coma. When he was forced out he saw his assistants kneeling on the floor waiting for a report. Unfortunately for them, they did not get one. Alam hand dove for his deck of cards and was sorting through them, finding the village they should have been closest to, as that they were to dock to pick up more supplies in only a few hours. Alam felt an assistant toss his cloak over his shoulder as he found the card he wanted, he glanced back at them when he flicked his finger across the card and was gone.

Alam appeared in the fishing village just a few miles from the main port, he saw the flames from the boat out at sea. Flinging on his cloak, he raised the alarm and ran for help. Thanking the Heavens for his perfect placement.

Soon he was on a small boat, rowing out with a fleet of other small fishing boats to help the blazing ship. He warned the villagers about the enemy being in the water around the ship. Each fishing boat was armed before setting out. There were a few mini squabbles that broke out, but most of the men who had attacked had either fled or tried to get back on the larger vessel and was taken out by other crew members.

Once aboard the men helped by tying up wounds, putting out fires and wrapping up bodies. Alam ran to where Zorah had been to find Corian chanting away above her, and Silvanus was practically beside himself, pacing as he watched.

Seeing Alam approach, Silvanus hurried over to talk without disturbing Corian.

"Shes put her in a healing sleep, we can barley keep her under because Zorah is usually unaffected by Corian's magic. I think the only reason she is staying under is because any time she starts to rouse shes is in so much pain her natural defenses are lowered and Corian can slip in. I was able to stop her bleeding, but that's all I can safely do with wounds this bad," Alam shot Silvanus a quizzical look, but Silvanus was not looking in his direction to see it. "I know it is out of your usual field of magic, but do you think you can try?"

"I have been trained in the basics of most magic classes," Alam said as he walked over and tapped Corian on the shoulder. She stopped chanting, and immediately Zorah started to stir.

Closing his eyes and drawing his hands into a complicated shape, he blew through an opening. A piercing whistle formed and Zorah immediately relaxed and properly fell into the Healing Sleep. Alam then lowered his hood to revel his face and began assessing Zorah's damaged body. Wishing was capable of more magic.

It wasn't long before the boat began to move in the right direction again, fire quenched. Corian and Alam had tended to the injured as much as they could, informing them that they should seek proper attention when they docked.

When they returned to check on Zorah, just as the sun was cresting the horizon, Corian swooned, Alam caught her. She made a squinty face, said a raspy "thanks," before passing out from exhaustion.

Setting her down, Alam thought how all in all the men who had attacked were not all that skilled, it was as if they were there to collect something rather than to fight. But there were too many of them to just want the cargo, but this would have to be discussed later.

Alam assisted in transporting her to a room at a tavern and contacting a true healer.

~~

Back on Earth, Alam dropped by Zorah's house as soon as he woke up that morning. He knew very well that she would be asleep when he got there, and hoped for it.

When her mother answered the door, before Alam could say a word she said, "Yes she is still sleeping, but you can wake her,"

This was, after all, a normal occurrence for a Sunday Morning. Nodding his thanks, he proceeded down the hall to her room, knocking lightly before letting himself in. She was lying prone, her face to the edge of the bed. Kneeling down by her bed, face not too far form her own he whispered her name.

"Zorah, dearest wanna-be-sister of mine, it really is time to get up!" It was the same line he always used.

She groans and opens one eye, slowly. Then gasps and tries to sit up quickly. Alam tries to warn her, but his words do not reach her ears until the act of sitting brings a major migraine that spreads from the crown of her head to mid back. Because she was close to the edge of the bed she started to fall until Alam gently applied pressure on her non-damaged shoulder to keep her balanced. "Thank you," she said weakly.

"I had the weirdest dream last night," Zorah said, rubbing her other shoulder. "No, it was more like a hallucination in a dream. I was dreaming I was in a fight, and I was doing well. Then something happened and I started to lose. Then afterward, as I was going to sleep after the battle, it was like I hallucinated that you were there, being my guardian!"

Alam just blinks once, not knowing what to say. How could she have seen him? Finally he asks, "Whatever are older brothers for then?" a hint of sarcasm in his voice, trying to dispels the sour mood.

"You're younger, so I have no idea what they are for. But I do know that you are more than my adopted brother!" Alam just watches her with a comical expression, not understanding what she meant, before replying.

"Your only older by a few weeks, we both know I am the more mature one, and that's what counts!"

Somehow, with damaged shoulder, she threw a pillow at him. "I'm being serious here, and you won't let me!" Alam rearranges his face to make it as blank as possible. "You are a dear friend that helps me wherever I go, even when I am imagining it. Thank you,"

Shaking his head, Alam just continues smiling, glad she survived.

~~

ZORAH:

Silvanus took the liberty of going against her wishes by carrying her down the stairs to the dining area, feeling she needed some fresh air. There were no windows in their room at the inn, and the bedding needed to be changed. She did not fight too much because if she moved more then a little, her chest and back would feel like the skin was melting off and rats were eating the muscles. She screamed to take the place of moving:

"Put me down! Right now! I can walk! I do not need any help!" After a few more sentences like this, and Silvanus making a snide comment, Zorah's voice got an odd unnatural reverberation in it. "Silvanus. Put. Me. Down. Now!" Then, without thinking, Silvanus did so. Pain decided to crawl, no, run up Zorah's legs like small children in cleats chasing after an ice-cream truck with free ice cream for whosoever can catch it first. Zorah stifled a scream as Silvanus caught her when she started to crumple. "Why did you do that!?" The words ripped from Zorah's throat with a sound that resembled a shrill cry and a bone-chilling gasp.

"I - don't know," He said, as he gently readjusted her in his arms. "It was like my body worked without permission from my brain, I think you did something, your voice was weird just now,"

"It - was?" Silvanus nodded. He kept his eyes straight ahead, not looking at her. "I - do not - feel - so good," Zorah said, and then proceeded to practically pass out in Silvanus' arms. The pain had taken away the rest of Zorah's energy. She was having a difficult time staying conscious, even with the wafting smell of fresh baked bread coming in from the kitchen.

Silvanus, shifted her weight and carried her the rest of the way, mumbling about wishing that happened sooner than a mere ten feet from their destination.

At some point during the meal a woman approached and slid in next to Silvanus. Zorah vaguely realized that the two of them new each other and most likely she was one of his bed mates. Trying not to look too battered, Zorah contentedly chewed on her bread wondering if she would have to find her own way up to the room or if Silvanus would take her there before running off. After taking a few more bites and attempting to drink something to wash down the dry bread Zorah realized how much pain she was in.

Zorah could barely focus on the words they were saying, "I want a Vicodin," she suddenly announced.

Silvanus said something, most likely an "excuse me?" and Zorah just sighed, laying her head on the table. The pain in her shoulder eased as Silvanus placed his hand there, she moaned happily. "What did you say?"

"I want the pain to go away, and sleep to come again," Zorah elaborated, barely lifting her head. She squeaked when she was swooped up in his arms again, but this time did not protest. She just laid her head on his hard chest and felt the rumble as he told his visitor that he would be back down in a minute. Zorah felt sad that he was going to leave once they got to the room. In her tired state, she realized that there was no pain when in Silvanus' arms. She didn't want to leave them.

~~

SILVANUS:

He couldn't help but be relieved when Zorah did not put up a fight after lunch. In fact she was deeply sleeping before they mounted the stairs. After changing the bedding and getting Zorah situated, he head back down to meet Liz. He had hoped she would still be working here when they picked the location for Zorah to recover. She was a sweet girl and not as jealous as most. She did not seem upset at seeing him with Zorah and only asked what happened after making some pleasant small talk. When he mentioned the boat she had gasped and told him that she heard. It was around then that Zorah had spoken up.

As he reentered the Tavern, Liz was still there waiting for him, twirling her hair in her fingers. That was what had originally drawn him to her a year ago. When she looked up and saw him there, a small smile played across her face as she drew the free lock of her hair across her lips in a distracted sensual way. One side of his mouth turned up and he traced his thumb over his fingers, longing to touch.

"Shall we?" he asked, offering his hand after tossing some coins on the table. Excitement lit her eyes as she took his hand and lead him to her room.

"Its been so long!" She breathed, presenting Silvanus the back of her head once the door shut behind them. Silvanus' hands came up to her hairpiece that was hiding away most of her hair and he pulled the pin out, letting it cascade down around her shoulders. Taking a handful he deeply inhaled. She was one of the women he truly enjoyed, for she anticipated his needs and did her best to not just take.

"Liz," Silvanus murmured, caressing her neck through the chocolate hair, "You have a new smell, what is it? Oranges?"

"Mm, yes," She said, scooting back against him. Rolling her hips gently. "I take the leftover peels from the kitchen and add the oils to my bath,"

Sliding his hands over her shoulders, down her sides, he pressed his fingers into her hips and rolled his up to meet her, his face buried in her hair. "I like it,"

"Play with it all you like, its only fair," She sighed, pressing harder against him. Silvanus took a few more deep breaths, and hip grinds before he turned her around to face him. Keeping up the sway of her hips she looked into his eyes. Silvanus slid on hand under her shirt seeking the heat at the small of her back. He pressed her close and his lips sought out the softness of hers. Twining fingers at the base of her skull he suddenly pulled down on her hair to pull her lips off his and expose her delicate neck. He stirred up his magic, drawing from the soft sway of her hips, drew the warmth up and deposited it as kisses along her neck. A deep moan escaped her, "I've missed your touch, none of my other lovers have the same gentle fierceness that you do. You sure I can't keep you?" She was purring by the end of her question.

"I am to be shared, or not at all," Silvanus replied. How true that was, he had mastered his magic enough that he literally was taking his passion, and instead of sending it out the way most men did, through spilling seed, he released himself through the magic and doubled the pleasure of the woman. He felt no less satisfied as when his seed spilled, in fact, better because there was no waste. He did not want children, and women could cum time and time again without any waste. why not enjoy it through them? After all they drop their eggs regardless of sexual conduct. It was his responsibility to keep his under control.

"Whats got you so distracted?" Liz asked mildly, pulling back. His face had buried itself in her chest as he daydreamed.

Wondering where his head went, Zorah fluttered into his thoughts, it must have been her comment a few days ago about children that drew his mind this direction. "Something someone said to me was just working its self out, your helping me relax with this pleasant scent of yours," He nestled his face deeper into her bosoms and inhaled deeply. "You have three of my favorite things, beautiful hair, sweet smells and firm resolve,"

Silvanus felt the flush in her chest before he saw it. Her voice was shaky, "I am not so sure about that last one, I had firmly resolved to get you into bed with me and here we are, still dressed leaning against the door,"

"Well," he started, lifting his head slowly, trailing his nose up along her neck until it reached her chin and he pulled back so he could look in her eyes, "I better help you with that so I won't be proven wrong," The sparkle in her eyes almost did him in. Yes, she was definitely one of his favorites.

His hands had trailed to her still rocking hips and he grabbed one cheek in each hand and heaved her up, her thighs clamping onto his sides. He was slightly ashamed for letting his mind wander from Liz, he normally only daydreams when with his less fulfilling choices. But he was going to fix that by giving her his all. Walking across the room, still carrying her he crawled onto the bed and managed to get them under the blankets. Oh even her bed smelled like her!

Pulling his own shirt up over his head he watched as her eyes took in his flexing muscles. Her fingers traced one of his only remaining bruises from the battle on the ship. As her fingers left his ribs they were replaced by her lips, and it made perfect sense why mothers and women could kiss away boo-boos in that instant. The gentle love she had soothed him. He was a fast healer, most likely because of his own magic, but that had been a nasty blow. He was sure one of his ribs cracked. Though it was better than what Zorah suffered. Shaking his head, determined not to let his mind wander again he pulled at her hair to get her where he wanted her. Sliding his hands down he cupped her breasts through the cloth. Perfect fit.

She arched into him and he found her shirt rising up then pulling out from under his hands as Liz drew off the garment. The excitement at the sight was channeled back down through his hands to re-enter her. The gasp Silvanus was rewarded with drew his face down to hers to swallow it up. Her tongue tasted of honey and oatmeal as he explored the softness there. His powers were constantly channeling now that she was thoroughly distracted by pleasure and grinding her hips seductively against his firm member.

They wormed their way out of the remaining clothes while still under the blankets. Rolling down her, Silvanus left a trail of burning kisses along her abdomen before cradling her hips firmly in his hands kissing along the tender flesh where her thighs join the trapped hips. Her breathing was raspy and when he let her legs fall open, the sudden rush of cool air sent her over and Silvanus could feel the pleasure rolling off her. He eased his power back a notch and allowed her to resurface.

Trailing her fingers down his arms, Liz caused a tingling jolt in his chest. Silvanus could wait no longer and shot his tongue out to taste her juices. Her hips rose to meet his tongue and the thinner juices from her Orgasm were suddenly available. Eagerly drinking them up, Silvanus traced patterns on her firm bottom to even out his passion.

Pulling back slightly, Silvanus started the slow methodical licks that would build her up again. She was easy to get of on the onset, but the more difficult cliff still stood before them. Slowly, slowly, he traced her outer lips before arriving at her hidden nub. It was small like her nipples, and just as sensitive. Idly he reached one hand up to compare their sizes. Rolling a nipple between his fingers as his tongue flicked lazily over and around, he decided that they were very similar.

Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers