Raising Beautiful 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers

Her fingers were racking at his arms now and Silvanus knew that meant she was ready for more pressure. He willingly obliged. Occasionally dipping lower Silvanus lapped at her tender spot. When her hips started to rock again and her breath grew irregular he slid two fingers slowly and purposefully into her slit. She was clamping down on him the whole trip in. He let his fingers explore her inner curves as he stiffened his tongue and let her grind herself on it.

Small moans started escaping her lips. Silvanus quickly resumed flicking her little nub fervently and hooked his fingers forward to press on the inner top section of her pelvic bone. He began to massage the hidden glands there with his fingers. The shuddering twitch of her body started first, and then the sudden release of more juices as her orgasm commenced. Silvanus kept up with his fingers until her walls were spasming around him. She was practically forcing his fingers back out again.

He withdrew as he felt her heaving at his arms, pulling him up for a deep kiss that stole away the juices he had won. He bit her upper lip lightly and she moaned again. While he lightly licked the underside of her lip, Silvanus slid his hands into her hair and rocked against her at the height of his passion.

Suddenly there was a firm but soft heat that encircled as she reached down and caught him. Silvanus couldn't see for a moment as his whole world became the hair on his fingers and the heat on his member and the overwhelming smell of sexed oranges. Liz moaned in delight as Silvanus subconsciously fed the sensations right back to her, the shock that traveled up her arm nestled its way into her lips, breasts and crotch and she bucked against him; having his orgasm in his stead. Still kissing, he slowly lifted off her, brushing his lips on hers as she slipped into sleep, smiling happily at him before her eyelids fluttered shut.

That wasn't the ending he intended but satisfying nonetheless. She usually liked to end on a rougher note. He hovered above her watching her smile as he grew soft in her sleeping hand. Carefully extracting himself he pulled the covers back, used a spare rag to wipe them both up. He hated the smell if any precum got trapped and left behind.

Getting dressed, Silvanus watched her every breath that accompanied her content smile, and he was happy. Pulling her blankets up he tended to her hair teasing out a few tangles he had caused and left it laying like a dark halo around her head. They always looked like angels sleeping like that.

In Silvanus' opinion, every woman deserved to have that look. Why else would he bother?

Silvanus kissed her chastely on the forehead before slipping out to check on Zorah and see if his sister was back.

~~

CORIAN:

She had no idea if he would be here. She also did not know if he was injured. Even if he was fine, would he want to see her? She had been watching the work progress on the ship all morning, perched on a post that a nearby ship was anchored to. It was surprisingly comfortable and gave her a nice vantage point to watch without getting in the way.

She gave a long sigh and absentmindedly began playing with the beads she kept in a small braid behind her ear. It looked like they were close to having all of the damaged wood removed.

"They work quickly don't they?" Derricks voice came from below her. Dropping the beads and peering over the edge of the post she saw him leaning against it, staring off in the direction of the partially dismantled ship, arms crossed over his chest. Corian's heart was thudding loudly, he was acting so comfortable down there, like they did this every day. Like they planned to meet here. It jumped again when he turned his head up to look at her, smile on his face.

Corian was not sure what to say, or what to think. He looked so sexy from this angle. She found herself wanting more of him. She shook her head and looked back at the ship. Is this why most men wanted sex? When you actually climax it becomes much more interesting. After a few minutes she looked down again to see Derrick still watching her, his face was now more neutral. Corian looked around and wondered why he didn't say anything else. When she looked once more, he was watching the ship again, she did the same.

There was a small sigh, marginally more than a loud breath as Derrick pushed himself upright and began to walk off, arms still crossed. "Where are you going?" Corian called.

He responded as he came to a stop without turning, "Back to the ship,"

"You were helping with the construction?" Corian asked, still confused.

"No, I was setting up the contract for new wood, now I need to go back and make sure everything is still in order there," he started to walk again.

"Wait," Corian called.

"I have to go do my job," Derrick continued walking.

"Derrick?" Corian tried again, knowing she did not want him to leave. He paused but did not respond. "I-"

"I don't want to bother you," he cut in, still not turning.

"Your not," Corian said, taken aback.

"You didn't look very happy to see me," Derrick responded levelly.

"I was!" Corian cried out, "I am just confused!" When he turned slowly, arms still crossed, the sight turned her in a knot and all of the stress over the last few weeks hit her like a punch to the gut. That punch sent everything toppling out of her. "I just became a Copper Mage, I don't know what to do with myself, I've already found a Master, which I was excited about, but shes brand new and about got herself killed last night and I tried everything I could to save her, my brother is confusing the daylights out of me..." Corian's voice was a clear indicator of her turmoil.

"Shh, shh, Corian, calm down, I'm here," Derrick called, running back to the bottom of the pole, trying to find out how she had gotten up in the first place.

Corian didn't hesitate in her outpouring, "...you gave me the best sex of my life and I don't even know anything about you, people died last night, I could not get that spell to work on your weapon, something had to happen to Zorah's too or she wouldn't have almost died..." the connections in her rant were beginning to be understandable to only her.

"Corian! Relax, its fine, I didn't know! Stay!" He was doing his best to reach her, but he suddenly turned and sprinted off. Corian didn't bother watching where he went, she just kept letting everything out now that the dam was open.

"...it seems like everyone has secrets, I didn't know mom needed me, I would have stayed if someone told me she needed me, I want to know why those men were there, that Mage didn't have that much power, it should have been easy to overtake him but everyone kept falling down, why is everyone staring at me, I know my magic doesn't work on her but I couldn't do anything more to save her, I didn't know blood was so red!" When the torrent finally subsided there was Derrick, frantic look on his face, arms open ready to receive her. Melting into them, her face nuzzled into the warmth of his neck. Lips seeking out the soft skin. It was a long time before the shaking stopped. Pulling back and scrubbing at her face Corian saw the slightly precarious footing that Derrick had. "Where'd you go?" she croaked, not quite wording her question right.

"First, how did you get up here originally?" He asked kissing her forehead.

"There was a horse tied to the dock," Corian said, leaning back. "I was going to swing down on, well, that rope there," Derrick was standing on a huge rope that was looped around the post. It was twice the thickness of his waist.

"I couldn't get on top of this when you started panicking, so I climbed down from up there," he pointed to the ship that was floating next to them.

"How'd you get down the rope that fast?"

"Well, it is low tide so its not as steep as it looks, plus gravity helped, I just had to work on balancing, I mostly slid down. I have been the head of maintenance on that burnt out ship for the last three years, I'd hope I can get to some awkward places without ki- I mean hurting myself,"

"Are they are still staring at me?"

"Who?" Derrick asks, looking around, "ahh, them. Yes, yes they are. We can just quietly talk a while, they will get bored and leave soon,"

"Okay," Corian said talking in a quivering breath. "Once we are down, you can go. I'll be alright,"

"Now why would I do that? I am sorry I was walking off before, but when I showed up the emotions that crossed your face lead me to believe that you wanted me to go. I was actually out looking for you once I made the order for some new wood,"

"You were?"

"I just said that didn't I? Why where you watching the ship?"

"Honestly?"

"I would hope you weren't already in the habit of lying to me," the face he made caused a small giggle to sneak out.

"I was looking for this guy I barely know that made me feel really good before all this really bad happened. Also, I was hoping, maybe, possibly, he liked me enough to do it again, and maaybe stick around a little longer. All the while I was fighting with myself because of this one detail about this guy I barley know that worries me,"

"Whats that?" Derrick asked carefully.

Corian leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "I barley know him," He belted out laughing as she slowly brought her head back, lips pressed firmly in a strait line, head nodding slowly.

"Well, I happen to know this guy quite well, why don't you ask me a few questions?" He said through his chuckles.

"Well, I already know he has a really awesome mother, but-" Corian was interrupted by a snort. "What?"

"How awesome my Mother is is purely subjective,"

Corian's brow furrowed, "You seemed proud of her earlier, but why don't we debate that over lunch, I am starving and very tired of sitting here,"

"Great plan,"

~~

SILVANUS:

Zorah was finally waking up. She was also apparently feeling better as she got herself sitting on her own. Her bleary eyes searched the room before they rested on Silvanus, "I didn't go home,"

"Earth?" She nodded slowly, then began stretching. "You can't get that far apart from the individual that brought you here or people you are around very often in both worlds. I am not even remotely sure how they managed it, but there is some sort of regulator on our world that keeps a very even tempo to the visitors. I have heard that going form some of the other ones to each other are different, but they have their own connections. There is even one world that you can't go to unless you permanently swop bodies with someone else. Its to keep paradox from happening or something, but its never really made much sense, and I haven't tried to make it,"

"Why not just have it be once a day? I don't know, like at midnight or something?"

"Yeah, a third of our population just dropping at midnight with no warning, that's safe. It would make sense that it is only when you sleep for the night, but what about the people who stay awake for more than a day? It all regulates itself, like it can see the future and adjust accordingly. Maybe its the same thing that allows visions of the future to be seen, I really don't know. Ask me something else,"

"Why aren't you with that girl?"

"Who, Liz? I was, now I'm not,"

"She was cute, you should settle down!" Zorah said as enthusiastically as she could manage. "A lot better than that old lady I saw you walking off with when you dumped me at that clothing store with whats-his-name, Rob?"

"Yeah, her, well that's a long story, but what were you doing there with my sister anyway?"

"Tying little knots in the fringe on a tapestry so it wouldn't unravel. Oh you mean why was she there?" Zorah asked when she caught his glance. "Corian was there trying to steal something but I could tell she was there even though she was invisible or something. She had to steal something in a box. Actually Rob gave me that box, said that I couldn't open it until I was done training. Its got some magic seal, I've already tried peeking. You think that was why the men were at the boat; to get my box?"

Silvanus was quiet for some time before shrugging. "So," Zorah prompted again, "That girl, Liz,"

"I'm not settling down, what are you trying to do, mother me?"

"No, did you? You know," Zorah waggled her eyebrows at him and his whole attitude changed. She wanted to play this way, did she? Alright.

Silvanus let the smirk spread across his face as he slowly leaned forward. Placing his hands on the end of the bed and slowly climbing on. Silvanus watched the confusion then the panic spread across Zorah's face as he began slinking towards her with smirk turned vicious. He seductively asked, "You jealous?"

"Oh, goodness," Zorah squeaked leaning back.

"Well?" His most velvety voice asked as he prowled up the length of the bed, knee coming up between her thighs she just swallowed hard and backed herself against the wall, wincing as her shoulder hit it. "Humn?" he purred, coming closer. He has one knee inside her legs, and a hand on either side of her hips, face level with hers, lips inches apart. He slowly lifted his face causing her to subconsciously arch hers to follow, before he whispered, "Zorah?"

"Only women should look sexy doing that," came Zorah's half strangled reply, eyes wide, chest heaving.

Silvanus could only hold the pose for a few more seconds before dissolving in laughter. Trying not to collapse against Zorah and hurt her further, Silvanus caught himself and sat back. "You are a treasure, aren't you,"

Zorah pressed a hand against her chest to slow her breath, "When I get better I am going to whip your butt for that. I just asked you a simple question,"

"Oh? What was that? It sounded more like an embarrassed jumble of words from a jealous woman,"

"Did you or did you not sow your wild oats?"

"Mmmm, she tasted like oats and honey," Silvanus quipped.

"What are you two doing?" Corian's voice cut off Zorah's reply. Silvanus took pleasure in watching the flush that had been slowly fading come rushing back. That is until her eyes glanced down at Silvanus' knee, still between her legs, and her face drained of all color.

"We- I- he-" Zorah tried.

Silvanus finally graced his sister with a glance once he had his fill of Zorah. "She had some personal questions. Who is your friend?"

"This is Derrick. Derrick, this is my brother Silvanus. Silvanus, Derrick. He is helping me get this, um,"

"I'm helping her set up a plan for enchanting the weapons and distributing them, we kind of met on the ship before-"

"Oh, your that one," Silvanus said, tone clearly implying that he knew the mischief his sister had gotten into. "Just have her back by sun up day after tomorrow, we are heading out then and she has some responsibilities for the next week or so," Corian's face was bright red when Derrick expressed his thanks with a tilt of his head and took Corian by the hand and crook of her arm to lead her out.

When Silvanus turned back to Zorah she was studying the side wall closely. "He seemed nice enough," Zorah finally said when Silvanus kept still.

"Wishing it was your turn?" Silvanus tapped the inside of her left thigh with his knee.

"Ew, no. Please! As if I need someone with twenty kids running around making moves on me! Shew, shew Kitty, shew," Zorah said, pressing the backs of her hands, as firmly as she could manage, to his chest.

"I don't have twenty kids," Silvanus said, getting up.

"That's right, its now twenty one, with a nephew on the way,"

"Who said they are having a boy?" Silvanus faked affront. Catching the flying pillow, he chuckled. "If your feeling well enough to throw things you should be able to get your butt downstairs later,"

"I might have to get back up again if Liz comes back and steals you away, you look like you have some pent up lust leftover, or didn't she do it for you? Ahh!" Zorah cried before sucking in quickly through her teeth as the effects of the pain exploded across her face. Silvanus instantly regretted throwing the pillow but couldn't stop it once it left his fingers.

"Zorah, I'm sorry," He reached out for her, but she twisted way causing herself even more pain. Fine.

Grabbing her shoulders the small "ah" that escaped her lips was more of a squeak as her eyes rolled back. Momentarily taking his hands off her Silvanus changed his mind and slowly ran his hands over her wounds, pulling out as much pain as he could force himself to without putting anything else back in. Taking a controlled breath in, Zorah closed her eyes and said, in a voice so low Silvanus had to strain to hear it just inches away, "Like, before. It goes away,"

"What?"

"Please, Silvanus," She said a little louder, "Just leave me be 'till its time to eat. I need some time," lifting his hands off her, he nodded and turned away.

~~

Silvanus was debating whether or not he should enter when his choice was made for him. A busty redhead flung the door wide and stumbled out, plastering herself across Silvanus' chest.

"Hhello there, Ssexy," the woman slurred, "tthankss for catchin' me," Silvanus shook her off, drunks were never any fun, particularly at this early hour. Sliding inside to escape her, Silvanus made his way through to the bar.

"They here?" He called to the bartender whose grin split his dark skin with a brilliant flash of white. After clasping hands a moment he flicked his hand over his shoulder to point.

"They are in the back, and you couldn't have come at a better time, Like wild cats the last few days, I tell you. Feral wild cats,"

"They scratch you?" Silvanus chuckled, but then laughed when his dark arm rolled in to show some nasty gouges. "Your not kidding! I'll go appease them if you come rescue me in about two hours, I've got a dinner date,"

"That's rush, I can't guarantee I'll be able to get away," He said with a wink.

"Man, my head will be on your conscious," Silvanus said, heading to the back.

Pausing before he entered, Silvanus took a moment to center himself in his body and turned his magic on to a gentle hum. His knuckles rapped at the wood. "We aren't to be disturbed!" Came an angry reply.

"You'll turn a poor boy away without even hearing his plea?" Silvanus called.

"Is that him?" "You don't think?" "Who else?" "Should we?" "Oh, go open the door!" the sisters argued before it flung open.

"Silvanus!" they chorused in unison.

"I was just dropping by to see if there was any work for me today, I have to warn you I have a dinner date that can't be canceled. Official business. But why bore myself all night when I could see if you lovely ladies were in need of anything?"

The woman in the doorway leaned back to ask her sister, "I'm not sure if we have any work today,"

"Unless you don't mind being worked like a slave," the other called.

Silvanus pretended to think about it, "Slaves don't get paid,"

"Oh shush you and get in here," he was dragged in the door by the front of his shirt, this must be Ann, the rough twin.

Catching her hand he kissed the back of it before turning it over and lightly biting the inside of her wrist, "Ann," He knelt down on the ground, looking up, "You remember my rules?"

Grabbing his hair and throwing his head back, Ann called to her sister, "Go get the money, Clair, this boy needs to learn his lesson, running off like that," When Clair skipped out to collect his fee, Ann looked down at Silvanus and smiled, "Of course, you remember ours?"

Turning his eyes downcast he responded, "Yes, Master Ann,"

"Good," She shook his head a bit, pulling the tendons in his neck tight. Trailing a nail along his chin she grinned when her sister returned, placing the money on the table.

"Are you sure you still won't take a bonus?" Clair asked sweetly.

"Not today, Master Clair," Silvanus said, biting his lip for effect.

"We should punish you for your insubordination. Clair, the ties," Ann said, dragging Silvanus across the room.

Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers