Raising Beautiful 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers

Clair followed her sister and Silvanus to the side room where the two of them slept. It was just as dark as usual when the door shut behind him. Cool straps were being placed on his wrists before they were drawn back and tied behind him. Gently caresses climbed up his arms as Clair took a few moments to explore him before Ann let out her tiger.

The cool blade finally appeared against his neck, and Silvanus relaxed, glad he didn't jump. Ann dipped it in his shirt and worked it down his short sleeves, tearing the fabric strand by strand as her sisters fingers found more flesh to explore. "Slaves don't deserve nice things, do they?"

"No, Master Ann," Silvanus said as the last of his shirt was torn away. There were teeth on his neck and he took in a short small gasp before he carefully radiated the sensation back out through his skin. When Ann pulled away Clair took her spot, lips soft and gentle. Almost ticklish in comparison to her sister.

This continued around and down his chest sharp bites, gentle kisses, hands everywhere. The contrast beat at his skin like waves of icy water, causing him to shiver to his core. It was all Silvanus could do to keep his skin from buzzing with the backlash of sensations. He could feel his member straining against his pants, excited for the challenge.

Suddenly there were two very soft orbs of heat on his back, fingers trailing down his ribs, Two more found their way against his front and those hands scratched their way up the trail her sister just left. Silvanus let out a deep rumble of pleasure flexing his arms against the restraints, trying to get his fingers worked around to caress the body behind him.

"Nut, uh, little boy, you can't escape us now," As four hands dragged him to the bed. He was tossed onto his back, arms thoroughly pinned by his own weight, when Ann gabbed the hair on the top of his head, once again forcing his head back. "Drink," she demanded, placing a breast in his mouth while straddling him, glorious naked hips grinding against his stomach. The twins were quite short, with completely different flavors and needs, Servicing them was always its own adventure. It was such a shame they kept their dark hair chopped short, even if it did show off their almond eyes. "I said drink!" Ann shook him harder. He bit down on her nipple as soon as he found it, sending shock after shock of pleasure through her, venting his passions in quick short bursts.

Snapping at air, Silvanus waited for the second breast and was soon blessed with another tight bud to harass. Trying not to bit it off, Silvanus gasped when Clair climbed up behind her sister. Silvanus could feel the heat and dampness of her through his pants. She began a slow rolling grind as her hands reached around to squeeze her sisters breasts, pulling them from Silvanus' reach. The two sisters arched up and rocked together a moment before Ann purred. Never a good sign.

She twisted around while snatching her sisters hands, Silvanus' vision was starting to adapt and he could see their pale silhouettes above him. As always Ann won out and Clair ended up on the bed next to Silvanus. Ann tied her in place.

Hooking her hands in his arm, she pulled him down into position, nose inches from her sisters dripping nectar, his nostrils flared at the delicious scent. He tried leaning forward but she yanked him back. Silvanus turned his head to the side and gave Clair's inner thigh a hickey while she writhed in anticipation. Soft moans escaping, her scent filling the room.

Unable to wait any longer Silvanus twisted out of Ann's arms and lunged onto Clair, he licked every place he could reach before settling on her clit with a gentle dance of his tongue. He released his passion in slow ebbing waves that gently grew and receded for Clair, and she rocked in a slow jerky manner, pulling at her restraints. Her moans slowly grew in length and volume before she was blossoming against him. Ann tore him away and sent him sprawling on the bed before licking her sister dry.

"Slave. Here. Now," Clair demanded, unbinding Silvanus' arms and re-lashing them in front. She pressed a heavy, smooth object into his hand. Curious he looked down at it as he ran his hands along its length. When his long fingers finally reached the tip he realized it was a wooden phallus. "I'm sure you know what that's for," Ann said in her deadly purr before chomping down on his ear.

Crying out, primarily because it excited Ann, Silvanus tried to worm out of her grasp, but she just draped herself over his naked back and scratched grooved down his arms before pushing his hands at her sister who was attempting to see what was going on, and if she should be scared.

Pushing his elbows, Ann lead Silvanus to Clair's tight slit. He arranged to phallus to arch the proper way, and pressed it gently at the opening. The sudden gasp and bucking of Clair's hips showed her excitement. The head was forced inside her with no effort. Silvanus wished there was more light so he could appreciate the stretch of her lips as it took the smoothed head and the hungry way they pushed down the thick shaft as he began to slowly work it deeper with short smooth thrusts.

Silvanus felt himself straining valiantly against his own pants. Ann began rubbing her self against his sides as she watched the penetration of her sister. Silvanus discovered that the object he held was much longer than natural when he reached her womb and his bound hands were not at the end of the curved stick. Intrigued, he slid his hands to the other curving end and found another perfect head. Oh, so this was for sharing.

"Please," Clair cried, thrusting against him, "Don't stop,"

"Yes, Master Clair," Silvanus intoned passionately before beginning the steady firm strokes that would send her over again. Even without being able to end his magic down this phallus, Silvanus made sure his fingers grazed her lips and thighs and in no time she was screaming his name and bucking feverishly against her ties. He maintained the pounding and soon she came again more forcefully. Her back arched, her voice was cut off as her head was thrown back, most of her body lifted off the bed as the sudden wash of fluids rushed past the wood and onto his hands.

Ann grabbed his hair and tossed him aside. Once again taking her sisters juices for herself.

Meanwhile, Silvanus had a plan for escape. He used his teeth and loosened one of Clair's straps, while his hands worked on another. When her arm was free, she in turn undid his bindings. When he was mostly finished freeing her other hand they were caught, but Silvanus acted first, tackling Ann. He bit her neck and pulled at her hair, sending sharp thrills down her body, venting in a mad rush the excitement from claiming Clair.

Nails raked down his back. Silvanus disconnected and arched forward to escape. Grabbing Ann's wrists roughly, Silvanus stood, dragging her up with him, knowing full well that her feet would dangle. Clair had vacated the bed and Ann was placed in her spot. She snapped at him as he attached the wrist straps. Waving Clair off, he ignored the ankle ones and lifted her hips high. Sitting on his own knees he brought her hips up, legs over his shoulders, her slit just within reach. He licked, nipped and fingered her flower as roughly as he could ethically handle. She was squealing in delight. As Ann reached her height Silvanus did not relent, pumping as much shock as he could into her poor body.

Clair latched onto his back, rolling her back up and down to stimulate her nipples with his body while her sister rode wave after wave of unending orgasm. He forced her hypersensitive clit to take more abuse than it wanted until Silvanus could hear her begging him to stop. He pressed on for a few moments more before pulling the sensations back so fast she came down so hard he didn't even need to put her to sleep. Ahh, well, he was hoping to turn her own toy against her. Maybe next time.

Slowly sliding out and laying Ann down. Silvanus turned to Clair.

"I am in your debt, My Lady," he said, kissing her palm. She turned away and lit a sole candle. Silvanus took her hand again and lead her to the large pillowed chair in one corner. Sitting down he pulled her into his lap, she adjusting herself over him and he proceeded to kiss ever so slowly up her arm, licking the crook of her arm lightly as he passed, nipping mildly at her shoulders, and breathing softly on the nape of her neck.

Her gentle cooing is music, and Silvanus takes her earlobe in his teeth and flicks it with his tongue. Rolling against him she moans out her delight. Tracing magic spirals on her skin he slides his fingertips lower lower until one hand is reaching in her slit and the other is caressing her half hidden nub. Sliding them both gently up and down, Clair rides his fingers softly, gently until she is relaxed and content. Slowly peeling away from him she turns around for a lazy french kiss. Silvanus massages the muscles in her back as she slowly drifts off in his arms.

~~

Silvanus finds his shoulder being nudged gently.

He cracks one eye open to see the bar master crouching down next to the chair. He flicks his head at the door and walks out. Silvanus expertly untangles himself from the gentle beauty, holding back a yawn as he does. Finding a blanket to drape over her her quickly wipes her down. She stirs slightly yawning out a thank you before rolling over and passing out.

Ann was already waking from the increased light so Silvanus untied her and gave her a chase kiss on the forehead. As he turned to leave she called after him, sitting up "Sorry about your back, but you should come back sooner next time," He just waved his response at her as he left.

In the main living room he opened the bag to find a new outfit and his pay. Scooping out a few coins he tossed them at the barkeep.

"Get back to work, I can hear the crowd from here. Thanks though!" Silvanus proceeded to get changed, feeling the gouges in his back already start to heal, and headed out for the Inn to see if Zorah's mood had improved, or if she wanted to get down to dinner herself.

Ivyclay
Ivyclay
5 Followers