All Comments on 'Ranch Wife'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lol. What the fuck is with you racists on LitE

It's a typical stupid slut story with no real plot. White wife sluts around for black man with BIG BLACK COCK. Typical LitE. Just because he's black though, he has to be lynched? You fuck (s) are stupid.

Btw, younghungblack, this story was great for entertainment purposes. Stupid, but I had a few laughs.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 14 years agoAuthor
Had to take out some trash...

Comments from gonad-free pussies are not welcome.

Blaine

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
He had her pegged

I love doing just the opposite. Sex up a guy while out dancing and take him out to the back or my car and suck the cum from his big hard cock. Just when they think they can follow up with a quick fuck, I thank them and go back inside and have a drink and a dance with my husband.

1Master11Master1over 14 years ago
Nice.....

While it was a stretch, it was still enjoyable. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He has it right.

Have to agree with previous Anonymous . Except, there must be only a few racists because, what are there, one or two bullshit comments? The story itself is entertaining. I think the main attraction in YHBs stories is the attitude he presents, and there ARE women who go for that.

carol8421carol8421almost 14 years ago
I FEEL LIKE THE WOMAN

I can go with the woman, the way she reacts is the way i would feel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This one was a little more dirty

But I liked it just as much as the other one. Maybe even more.

I read your Anna story again and I saw your comment to me. Made my heart flutter a little. I feel so naughty talking like this, but it's fun. Of course, if my husband ever found out that I was reading this website and writing these things to you - not so much fun.

I wrote a private message to you but don't know if you got it or not. I wasn't coming on to you or anything. I'm a middle aged woman who looks nothing like the beautiful young woman pictured in your Anna story and am certainly nothing that a man like you would be interested in at all, but reading your stories makes me feel younger.

I wish I could leave a way for you to contact me personally, but it's way too dangerous and I'm not good with computers at all. Besides, your author page says that you're in Connecticut and that's not all that far away from me. I must be getting crazy to be even thinking things I've been thinking.

Tonight my husband is going to get attacked, even though I just took care of myself with this toy he bought me a long time ago. It's a big black dildo, and after he bought it and used it on me, I went crazy. Too crazy, because he started thinking that I liked it better than I did him, so I told him that I was just acting like that because I thought that was what he wanted me to do.

"It's too big and it hurts," I finally started telling him when he worked it inside of me, and eventually he believed it, because he never took it out to use on me again.

It wasn't too big though and it didn't hurt, and I still use it sometimes on myself, like I did just a while ago. It isn't as good as a man because it's cold plastic instead of warm flesh and blood, but before I put it inside of me I tried sucking on it. When I was doing that I was looking at your flicker picture and pretending I was that lucky lady.

I think I'm going to go to hell if I don't get away from the website. Tonight I'm going to go down on my husband like an animal as soon as I can get him into bed. I'm pretty good at it, or so he says, but it's going to be tough pretending that it's you I'm doing it to, because I can deep throat him with no problem.

XXX

Marie

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment Marie...

I wish we could have a private exchange of emails but I certainly don't want you getting into trouble.

I wrote this story for a woman in the Rockies named Terry. She actually did live on a ranch and had fantasies of sucking black cock.

I hope you had fun tonight. I also hope you continue reading my stories and telling me if they excite you. Some can get a bit raw, over the top, but they may also make you wet.

All of my stories were written for women I've corresponded with except for "My First White Blowjob." That one is true.

Don't worry so much about how you look. If you're read my profile, you know I like mature white wives like you who have a yen for big black dick.

Blaine

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Lovely Story

There aren't many more erotic things than a married white woman, a married white mum - getting fucked by a well hung young black lad - (sometimes could be an act of Rape) - and sometimes getting impregnated by the powerful black cum - obviously the married white mum keeps the black baby that has been fucked into her married white belly and brings up the chocolate coloured baby with sheer pride!.

Thank you for the lovely story.

Sarah Leather, London, England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can see why some authors remove the ratings option and don’t allow the reader to rate the story. Smart move

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous