Random Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope I was able to recreate the scene well for you, thought you would enjoy it. But again, thanks for the info, and take care.

Rita Wellner

It was time for dinner, and soon it would be time to take advantage of young Kevin.

Ch. 5

Kevin walked out of school one afternoon and saw a car follow up alongside the curb and right in front of him.

A woman in a black business suit, a woman with nice legs Kevin noticed, emerged from the vehicle, and approached him.

"Your mom wants me to take you home today," the woman said.

Kevin suddenly had a flashback of when he was always told to not go along with strangers. How do I know this woman knows me?, he thought to himself. Funny thing is she knew a lot more about him than he thought.

"Kevin honey, Janet had some things to do at home, personal things, and she wants me to drive you home," the woman persisted, coming up close to him and allowing Kevin to get a whiff of the sexy perfume she was wearing.

The 18-year-old gave in, and got into the car and the two were soon on their way.

The car pulled to a stop light, and finally there was conversation between the two strangers.

"Your mom has told me so much about you," said the woman, Mrs. Jones.

Kevin noticed how when Mrs. Jones said the words "so much," she held her hands about a foot apart from each other for emphasis.

Kevin suddenly began to ponder 'does this woman know about my size?'

A casual conversation developed, and Kevin learned that the woman was married and a 1990 graduate of the same high school he attended, which made her about 31.

Just as Kevin was about to tell her the different sports he played, Mrs. Jones shocked the young boy.

"You can pull your pants down sweetie if you'd like," she said.

Kevin was taken by surprise, and took his attention away from her legs and to up to her eyes.

"That big penis of yours must make those dress pants pretty uncomfortable," Mrs. Jones said, glancing down at Kevin.

"I, I um," Kevin stuttered.

How did this woman know about my size?, Kevin pondered. Clearly, his step mom must have been spying on him, he just realized.

"Oh come on, sweetie, it's okay," she said.

Kevin felt awfully guilty about doing this, but undid his belt buckle, unzipped his pants, pulled his butt off the seat and slid his pants and boxers down, leaving his penis to lie exposed on his left leg.

This woman was married, and 13 years older than him, but he couldn't resist the temptation of showing off what he had.

"There, that's it honey," she said. "More comfortable?"

"Yes mam," Kevin said.

"You sure do have a big penis," the woman commented, looking down at it as she drove. "Would you mind if I asked how big it is?"

Kevin did not mind at all, and responded "13 inches mam."

"My my," she said. "I didn't know they could grow so big."

The car pulled to a stop light, and as soon as the car stopped, Mrs. Jones stared blatantly at Kevin's crotch.

Kevin, in turn, was staring at her legs, and the woman surprised him by swinging one of them up, pulling off her shoe and sticking one of her feet in his face.

"Mam?" asked Kevin.

"Janet said you like women's feet," Mrs. Jones said.

Again, Kevin couldn't resist his urges, and began to suck on the woman's toes, even though they were covered by a stocking, and began to get an erection.

Seeing his penis rise, Mrs. Jones put her attention back on driving, because she was in a hurry to get to a certain location.

She drove past the turn for Kevin's house and went into a deserted parking lot about a mile down.

The car stopped.

"Mrs. Jones, what are we doing here?" he asked.

"I think you know what we're doing here," Mrs. Jones replied.

Kevin stared into space, wondering what her plans were.

"Do you mind if I play with it?" she asked.

"Play with what?" he asked.

"Your penis," she replied without shame. "Your dick, your cock, your big prick."

Kevin could not believe a woman in authority such as Mrs. Jones using such language with him.

"Oh come on sweetie, just let me play with it for a while," she said, now grabbing for his penis and getting a hold of it.

"Oh my God, it's so big."

She was already stroking it.

"But Mrs. Jones, you're married, and I'm just a kid," the boy argued, only feeling guilt because he was afraid of getting caught with this woman.

"Shhhh," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "Just relax. This will be fun. Just let me play with it for a while."

The beautiful brunette, knowing she didn't have much time before she was expected home, began to give Kevin a furious handjob. She stroked it with her right hand, then with her left.

Kevin put his hand on her thigh, and it was quickly grabbed by the older female and pushed elsewhere. It was okay for her to fondle any part of him, but her body was off limits.

As if he hadn't been surprised enough by this whole event, Mrs. Jones shocked him a bit more, by asking "do you want me to go down there?"

Kevin was in shock. He kind of knew what she meant, but couldn't really believe it.

"I um, I don't know. If we get caught —"

"We won't get caught," she said. "Come on, what could be so bad about a blowjob?"

"Okay. Oh please Mrs. Jones, give me a blowjob," Kevin said, now giving in to the moment.

"That's more like it," she answered. Mrs. Jones pulled her black hair back behind her shoulders and slowly lowered her head to Kevin's lap. His penis stuck up a good way between his legs, so she actually didn't have to lower her head that far.

Playfully, she kissed the plum-sized head a few times and began to lick the entire length with a tongue that Kevin began to realize was abnormally large.

And Mrs. Jones used that long tongue quite skillfully, licking up and down the shaft while Kevin moaned in ecstasy. The moans only got louder when she decided to engulf the head with her wet lips.

Now both began to moan.

She began bobbing up and down furiously on the shaft, moaning quite audibly and moving her head so fast that she could not keep her hair from falling down into his lap.

She stroked her hair back, and went back to bobbing on his mighty pole.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm coming," Kevin said, realizing he was about to shoot off a tremendous load into this nice woman's mouth.

She gulped, and gulped, and gulped, swallowing for about three or four seconds before there was just way to much to swallow and she had to come up for air.

When she did, come ran off her chin, and Kevin's massive penis kept shooting off onto his leg.

She put her mouth back on him, and swallowed a few more spurts.

When the job was done, the two waited for Kevin's penis to shrink down to its flaccid size and the car drove out of the deserted lot.

There was an awkward silence that followed, with Kevin kind of in awe of what just happened.

All of this was going on while Janet relaxed on her bed at home, rubbing her sexy feet after a long day's work.

Just then, Kevin and Mrs. Jones walked into the house downstairs. Mrs. Jones had her fun. Now it was time for Janet.

Ch. 6

Kevin walked in from his little ride home with Mrs. Jones that afternoon and found that his stepmom must be upstairs.

Mrs. Jones realized this too, and walked over to Kevin and rudely grabbed his crotch.

"I'm gonna pick you up every Tuesday from now on, okay?" she asked.

The woman then kissed Kevin on the lips, a big wet kiss, and licked his cheek and planted another kiss on his forehead.

She then actually copped a feel of his large organ, then finally walked away.

Kevin could not help but feel a little degraded, but nonetheless so turned on by the fact that this older woman was taking advantage of him, and his body.

When the woman left, Kevin suddenly remembered he wanted to do some laundry that afternoon and he sprinted upstairs.

He grabbed the sheets off his bed and sprinted back downstairs, already out of breath.

His speed was of no use, however, as his step mom came down the stairs and met him at the washer and drier in the kitchen.

"Whatcha doing there kiddo?" she asked, dressed only in a sheer nightgown that was transparent enough to show off a pair of white, silk panties and bra.

"Oh, I just thought I would do some laundry for ya," he answered. "You know - make things easier."

Janet smiled. Kevin wanted to do the laundry himself to keep it from her sight.

"Oh well that's sweet hon but I would rather I do it, since you really haven't done the laundry before," she said.

"No, really, it's no problem," Kevin said, now trying to cover up the sheets he was about to wash.

Janet began to sense there was something going on here.

"Kevin, let me do it, please," she said.

Kevin would not give in, and said again that he would get it.

Janet began to get impatient, and now demanded he let her do the laundry.

She took the sheets from him, and upon grabbing them, realized they were soaked.

"What the?," she asked, opening them up to find there were at least two huge wet spots on each sheet.

"Kevin, what is this?" she asked.

Kevin was so embarrassed he could not even look at her.

"I mean, it's not pee so the only other thing it could be is...oh," she said, realizing what the wet spots were from.

Kevin's face turned a bright shade of red, and stared down at the floor. He wanted to run away, but was too much in shock to even move.

Janet began to daydream, and immediately thought back to a letter she read that told Ms. Clark of a guy shooting huge loads of come.

The letter read...

Ms. Clark,

This is Rhonda here. I usually don't write you but I don't have time to come into the office and talk your ear off like I usually do.

I bet you miss my loud mouth and crass language. I will have to stop by and chat sometime, especially about my poor excuse for a husband.

I wanted to let you know you gave me the wrong video by mistake last week. You must have put the wrong tape in the case.

But I must say the one you gave me interested me a little bit.

When I put in the video, I was thinking what the hell is this, as it was two white college kids sitting on a sofa in a dorm room or some shit. It was supposed to be taking place at a college campus or something.

As a black woman, I usually don't find videos of young white college kids interesting, but this one intrigued me a bit.

This white girl was in some kind of sorority and as part of her hazing she had to watch this guy masturbate. I thought that was kind of amusing, and kept watching.

They're chatting and stuff, making small talk, and then I guess he decides to get going, right? Well, he unzips his fly and pulls out this huge-ass penis that grew to be about as long as the girl's forearm.

I mean, this guy had a big old donkey dick.

This girl is just laughing and laughing watching this guy stroke this big pecker of his, and then she starts rubbing her feet against his face as he's jerking off.

The girl looked to be only about 18, just out of high school. I thought it was kind of disturbing in a way to see this seemingly innocent looking white girl watch a horse-hung freak like this guy keep jerking off, but I thought it was funny.

This little brunette is talking all dirty to him, telling him how she can't believe how big he is and stuff.

Finally, he shoots a load that could have filled a coffee mug, just load after load of come all over the floor.

And then it got really interesting. Now it was the girl's turn to masturbate this guy, and I never knew a guy could be able to get it up again that fast, but this guy did.

This poor girl - her hand was barely big enough to get around his big old horse cock. She keeps stroking and stroking as much as she can, and then he comes again, as much as the same before.

This guy must have balls the size of oranges, I started to think to myself. Well, anyways, you did give me the wrong video but I'll return that one as soon as I get a chance. I want to show it to some of my girlfriends because I know they'll get a kick out of it too.

If you get to watch it, check out the size of that guy's pecker. Thing had to be a foot long or more. Do you have any other videos with this guy in them?

- Rhonda

Janet snapped out of it.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of honey, all boys your age have wet dreams," she said to the boy.

Kevin could not believe the conversation that had developed here. He was talking to his hot stepmom about wet dreams? God, if she had any clue that she was the one in most of the wet dreams would I be humiliated, Kevin thought to himself.

"All boys go through it, although...," Janet said, looking at the size of the wet spots on the one sheet. "You really soaked these sheets, didn't you. My God, I don't know if this is normal," she said, again eyeing the wet spots.

"I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again," he said.

"Oh yes it will, believe me it will," Janet said. "A boy your age may have these for a few years yet."

"Can I go now?" Kevin asked.

Janet didn't want to let him go just yet, not while they were on the subject of sex.

"Well, I guess, it's just I feel bad you and your dad never get to talk that much with him being at work long hours and you always being at sports practices and stuff," she said. "A boy your age goes through a lot of changes."

Just then, Kim and one of her friends, Sandy, stormed into the kitchen.

They were awfully mad about something, and were shouting that Kevin had spied on them while they were getting dressed the other day.

Having to refocus herself after daydreaming about Kevin's huge penis, Janet looked at Kim and asked her to explain.

"Yesterday, this scumball spied on us while we were getting dressed," Kim said. "He was watching us change, and he saw everything, everything. He lied about having to go to practice, and stayed behind just so he could peak through our door."

The girl was lying. Little did Kevin and Janet know it was just a plot on Kim's part to give her friend, Sandy, a certain show.

"Mom, she's lying, I wasn't even here yesterday," Kevin said.

Janet, of course, took the side of her daughter.

"Yeah, he saw me naked too," said Sandy, also lying. Sandy was a girl Kevin had a crush on ever since middle school, and her body had only developed even better since then. He dreamed of seeing her naked, many of those dreams wet ones, but he had not spied on her like Kim said he did.

Kim, dressed in tight white shorts that showed off her nice thighs, had an equally hot friend in Sandy, who had thighs that were so well-rounded and tan. She too, was wearing white shorts, and she too, wanted to see Kevin punished.

Just a shame for Kevin that he was not guilty of any of the charges the two girls brought against him.

"The girls' story is convincing," Janet said. "I'm afraid the only solution to this problem is...well...they have to see you naked too. Just to be fair."

"But mom, I never saw them naked, I swear," Kevin pleaded.

"You listen here, mister, either you take off those clothes right now or you won't see the outside of this house for a whole month," she said.

Kevin was not budging. He was angered even more by the fact the girls had these evil smirks on their faces.

Janet again grew impatient, just like before, and walked over to Kevin and began to undo his dress pants.

"Alright, alright," he said. "But this isn't fair."

Kevin took off his shoes first, then his socks, then his shirt, undershirt, and dress pants.

He was down to just boxers, and the girls were laughing.

Kevin stopped there, and didn't show any signs of continuing to strip.

"Listen mister, take those boxer shorts off right now or you're grounded," she said.

"But mom," he pleaded.

"God, you are such a baby," she said.

Janet walked over to the boy and yanked down his boxer shorts, revealing a penis that appeared to be about a good seven or eight inches in its soft state.

The girls both gasped. Kim had seen it before, but Sandy had never seen a boy naked, except for a few Playgirls her older sister had.

The two girls stared, and stared, and stared, and Kevin was forced to remain naked for a good 20 minutes.

"What a banana," Sandy said with a laugh.

"Banana? More like a salami," Kim responded.

The girls kept laughing, and when Kevin tried to cover up out of disgust, Janet walked over and slapped his hands away from his penis.

"Don't you dare cover up," she said.

He didn't listen.

"Why do you keep covering your dick?" she asked harshly. The two girls looked at each other, surprised Kim's mom had used that word in front of them. And then the looks of shock turned into smirks.

Kevin reluctantly took his hands away, leaving them at his sides in order for the girls to get a full view of his anatomy.

Janet casually sat down at the kitchen table, crossing her legs and inviting the two young ladies to have a seat along with her. They stared, without interruption, at Kevin's penis.

"Have a math test tomorrow," Sandy said casually.

"Oh you do? What on?" Janet responded, pulling her eyes away from Kevin's anatomy just long enough to pretend she was interested in Sandy's remark.

"Oh, just something on calculus," Sandy replied. The young lady and mother were carrying on a conversation while Kevin stood naked from head to toe, face beat red and penis beginning to harden. But the anger with his sister prevented him from enjoying this rare CFNM experience to its fullest. Later, of course, that anger with his sister would turn to erotic feelings about her, about her control over him.

But for now, his adolescent impatience got the best of him, and he stormed out of the room, thinking the women had had their fun.

Not so.

"Where on earth do you think you're going mister?" Janet screamed, following him as he retreated.

Kevin loved the idea of a little cat-and-mouse game, and he began to run away from the female authority figure. This only angered Janet more, and Kevin purposely let her catch him before he got to the steps.

She grabbed him by his ear, pulling him away from the steps and back into the kitchen.

"Ouch, ouch you're hurting me," Kevin whined as she pulled him by the ear, yanking hard on it at times, all the way back to where the girls were seated.

The girls giggled as the boy was physically punished.

"You stand there until I'm good and ready to let you go," she said harshly.

Being naked in front of all of these women – although his fantasy come true – still felt awkward to him, and by instinct he would again try to cover his genitals with his hands.

This again set Janet off.

"Young man if you don't stop covering yourself, I swear to God…" she said, this time pulling his hands away herself.

"I have a confession to make," Kim said, still giggling. "Kevin didn't really spy on us. I just wanted him to have to get naked for us."

The two girls burst out in laughter, and Janet, not really upset, only gave Kim a playful pat on the shoulder.

"You bad girl you," she said, holding in from laughing. "You know that's nice to do."

"We saw your wiener, we saw your wiener," Sandy said in a teasing fashion.

"Oh come on, that's not fair mom," Kevin said. "Mom, make them take their clothes off too."

"Yeah, like there's any way in hell we would let you see us naked," Kim said, still laughing hard.

Kevin would remain naked for them for another hour, until he was ordered to his room without dinner.

The girls had had their fun dominating young Kevin, and Janet's domination would soon prove to be even more impressive.

She read another letter of female domination for inspiration. This one was a printout of an email, and it was quite enjoyable for the woman.