Random Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Clark,

Thanks for taking my side in that argument the other day we had with our husbands.

They have to realize that there should be more naked men in movies these days, even if they don't like the idea.

I wanted to write you because I saw this interesting article in a women's magazine a few weeks back.

I never told my husband about this article because he might not let me read this particular racy magazine anymore.

The article dealt with ancient Egypt, and how some of the women of power in those days were, well, powerful.

The article spoke of how these certain women would have parties entertained by six or seven naked men, who would roam the palace wearing nothing but what God gave them.

To pick these men, the women would bring in dozens of naked specimens and line them up for the hostess to inspect them.

She looked at their muscles, their looks, and the article specified that the woman especially looked at their penis size.

She would walk shamelessly along these lines of men, staring openly at their penises, to get an idea of "how things were hanging."

The men with the bigger penises were always chosen first, and were expected to become erect in the presence of the females at these parties.

The article described how the hostess would pare the number of nominees down to about nine or 10.

Those men were then forced to get erections and the hostess would actually measure their dicks to see which ones would be chosen.

The six men who had the biggest dicks would be the entertainment at the next party, serving drinks to the females there and doing numerous chores for the hostess.

The article was a brief one, but very entertaining. Do you know if there are any videos that re-create these kinds of rituals? If so, let me know. These women were pioneers.

- RS

Ch. 7

Janet and Kevin were in the kitchen one afternoon when the step mom started a different kind of conversation.

"So Peggy tells me she gave you a blowjob," Janet says casually as she folded some towels.

Kevin was speechless, and awfully embarrassed.

"Huh?," asked Kevin.

"Peggy. Mrs. Jones. Nothing to be ashamed of sweetie," Janet said, now looking over at him.

"She's a wild lady, believe me. Just don't let her husband catch you. Can you imagine how angry he'd be if he caught his wife fooling around with a guy with a 13-inch penis?" Janet asked with a laugh.

"I-I," Kevin mumbled, still speechless.

"I can only imagine the look on her face when you uncoiled that thing," Janet went on, now back to folding towels.

Kevin felt so awkward.

"Growing up, weren't you ever like 'when is this thing gonna stop growing?'" she asked aloud with a laugh.

Kevin thought she asked the question rhetorically, but she indeed wanted an answer.

"Kevin?" she asked.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Your penis. Were you ever concerned if it would ever stop growing?" she said as she folded another towel.

"It's um, still growing," he replied.

Janet walked over to him, her body on display that day courtesy of a black bathing suit she wore the entire afternoon.

"No! You're kidding me, right?" she asked.

"No mom, it's still growing," he repeated.

"My God. Do you measure it a lot?" she asked.

Kevin was even more embarrassed now.

"Well, kind of. I keep a ruler under my bed," he said.

"Pretty soon it's gonna hang down to your knees," she commented with a laugh.

Kevin could sense an erection coming on.

"Um, well, I better get going," he replied. "I um, have to get changed for basketball practice."

What Kevin really had in mind was masturbating. He couldn't believe his hot step mom was now openly talking to him about his size, and he jerked off to the idea of getting the same kind of treatment from her that he did from Mrs. Jones.

Janet also retreated to her bedroom, to do some reading. The pile was still thick, an awful lot of letters she hadn't gotten to read yet.

She took one, and began.

Ms. Clark,

I wanted to thank you so much for letting me use you as a reference for my female sexuality project. It really paid off.

I also thought I would pass you on an idea if you haven't heard of this game before. Have you ever heard of "cock riding?"

Let me explain.

The girls in my sorority had to serve in hazing rituals for a fraternity that was working in six new pledges.

I wasn't crazy about spending my Friday night this way, but thought what the heck.

When we got there, I was surprised to see this guy, Alan, who I knew from high school. See, Alan had been pissed off at me ever since I got him in trouble for cheating on a test senior year.

I just didn't want to see him get a better grade than me without earning it. His parents had to come in and he had to take the test by himself and everything. It was a big mess. But that was high school.

I would always say hi to Alan when I saw him on campus but he would always give me dirty looks. Oh well. Just trying to be nice.

Anyway Alan is at this party as one of the pledges, and after some lame rituals the guys had to go through, there was one that caught my attention.

First of all, the guys were told to strip. I found it amusing Alan was so mad he had to strip in front of me, and I in turn made it even less enjoyable for him by staring at his crotch the whole time he was naked.

I was surprised to see that Alan was pretty big down there, and I stared at his penis without shame.

After about 10 minutes of torturing the pledges by having them stand there naked in front of us clothed gals, the big wigs in the fraternity told us to pair up with a pledge.

Of course, I went right for Alan just to make his night that much more difficult.

I tried to be nice at first, saying something like "do you feel a breeze in here?", just to poke fun at the fact he was stark naked. He didn't say anything.

He then tried to casually cover up his privates by holding his penis, but one of the guys in the frat told him to take his hands away.

I then made Alan even more self-conscious by going right back to staring at his crotch. I know he looked over at me at least a couple times and saw me looking down there. It was great.

Once we were all paired up, the guys told us we were going to play this "cock riding" game, and I was pretty interested.

The girls were to sit on the stomach of the guy they paired up with and use his cock as a gear shift while they were given a ride.

Pushing his cock up forward meant forward, pulling it back meant backward, pushing his cock to the right meant go right, and pushing his cock to the left meant go left.

The guys were all blindfolded so they could not see. The only way they would be able to find their direction was how we pointed their cock.

Each of us had to make it a full lap around the frat house. And of course there were rules. Having hot girls like us stroking their peckers would make these guys awfully horny, but they were not aloud to come.

To get things started, all of the guys were told to become fully erect. I looked around and saw that none of the other guys had trouble doing so, but because Alan was still pissed at me I think he refused.

His penis, pretty large as I said, just hung down like a wet tube sock.

The frat guys told him to become erect, but he refused, saying he wanted a different partner for this ritual.

No such luck.

We all watched intently to make sure Alan was becoming fully erect and not cheating, like he did in that test.

I saw his penis start to stiffen a bit and then grow longer. I was quickly amazed as his limp wiener started snaking out like a fireman's hose.

It quickly became apparent to me that Alan had a really big dick.

All of the other women present were shocked and the guys, although probably a bit jealous, couldn't help but be impressed.

When Alan's penis reached its fullest state, it stuck out from his body at a 45-degree angle, the weight of it too substantial for it to stand up completely straight. There were girlish giggles, oohs and aahs, and I sarcastically said "wow, get out the tape measure."

The guys actually took me seriously, and in no time brought out a tape measure and handed it to me.

I was to measure Alan's big dick. Again, I tried to be nice to the guy and made small talk while I went about measuring his huge prick.

I asked him why he never told me he was hung like a horse, but of course he didn't answer. The guy really hated me, and I loved torturing him.

Now, I have seen a lot of dicks in my time, between boyfriends, brothers, strippers and a lot of Playgirls. But I have never seen anything like Alan's.

From the base to the tip, his penis measured a whopping 11 and a half inches. The guy's dick was almost a foot long.

After the girls and guys made comments about Alan's special endowment, we finally got around to playing the game.

All of the women were told to bring shorts that night, and we then found out why. To tease the guys even more, we were to wear the shorts so that our sexy legs were fully exposed for them, hence, even more reason for them staying erect the whole time.

I found it amusing how the girls got changed behind locked doors while the pledges stood there stark naked in front of us the whole night.

Just a bit of a double standard.

Now I don't mean to brag, but I have incredible legs. Some people tell me they're my best asset. My thighs are well-rounded, supple and always tanned.

It was so much fun plopping my beautiful butt down on Alan's stomach and rubbing my legs against his midsection.

It felt like I was riding a horse, and it actually looked that way too because of the size of Alan's penis.

Alan and I were told to go first, and he was blindfolded. To tease him a bit, I started groping his huge penis and played around with it. I pushed it forward as far as it would go, and then released it, making all of the girls laugh when they heard it smack against his belly.

The guys playfully asked me if his cock was operating properly as the gear shift. Stroking his extraordinarily long phallus, I responded by asking if I should use two hands.

They laughed, but told me to use just one.

We finally got going, and to make it more difficult for Alan I didn't always give him the proper directions.

I would push his cock up to make him bang into a wall, push his cock left when he was supposed to go right.

It took us 45 minutes to make it around the house, all the more time to torture this guy.

After the pledges were forced to jerk off in front of us, they were finally allowed to come.

I have never seen a guy shoot so much come. And I have watched guys jerk off before, but this guy erupted. I think the sight of my sexy legs was too much for him, and his penis shot out about six or seven thick streams of semen that shot out a good distance from his prick.

It was one of the most enjoyable nights I have had here at school. The guys told me to not let up on Alan, to torture him around campus until his hazing is complete.

Since then, Alan can't stop following me around campus. He has grown addicted to what you call "CFNM" scenarios, which stands for clothed female nude male. Obviously, the episode I had with him spiked his interest in it dramatically. Every once in a while, he comes over my dorm room for more of this "CFNM" fun, with me getting to have quite a bit of fun with his oversized dork.

Maybe I could make him come over to your office one day to show it to you. It is one of those – you have to see it to believe it sort of things. And definitely try that cock riding game with some of your friends. It's a real trip.

- Melissa T.

Cock Riding?, Janet thought to herself. Maybe Kevin would be gentleman enough to give her a ride around the house in such a way.

She read another letter, one that was faded from age. But its contents were worth keeping for such a long period of time.

Ms. Clark,

Thanks so much for meeting with me on such short notice last week. Your advice, let's just say, was invaluable.

I have a very important question I needed to ask you, and I know you are busy so I thought I would write you and give you the chance to get back to me at your leisure.

The other day a coma patient was brought in and put under my supervision. I deal with a lot of coma patients as you know but this one is a lot different than any I have dealt with in my eight years of nursing.

He is a black male, only 18, and he has a very nice build. Quite muscular I must say.

One of the chores I am given is to bathe my patients each morning, something I have always done with a heavy dose of boredom just because of its numbing routine.

This young specimen, however, caught my attention.

When I went to take off his hospital gown the other day and rub him down with a washcloth, I was just about to remove the patient's underwear when I saw the outline of what looked to be a penis wrapping around the man's leg all the way back to his rear end.

I thought it might have been just an optical illusion, like it was just too early in the morning for my brain to be functioning properly.

I focused more clearly, however, and lightly touched the fabric where the bulge was and realized there was real male flesh under there.

I almost gasped. I could not believe that could actually be the man's penis.

Duties call for me to give every patient a complete bath, and I was not going to shirk my duties in this case.

I went about pulling down the man's underwear when I was given the shock of my life. An extraordinarily large penis, well, just flopped out, and laid down on the bed between his legs.

I thought for a second that maybe the other nurses were playing a practical joke on me. I had never seen anything like this before.

I stared at it for several minutes, my mouth clenched over my mouth, breathing very deeply with my heart pounding. I was in awe.

I looked at it from several angles to again make sure I was not seeing things. The only thing I could think of was when my sister and I used to watch the horses on my Uncle John's farm when we were little, and laugh at how big the horses' penises were.

That's the only thing I could compare this to. The man's penis extended more than halfway to his knees. It was awfully thick, the head enormous.

Now to spare you from the clinical talk of an experienced nurse, I won't keep referring to it as his penis. Let's say this guy had an enormous dong.

Since I knew at some point I was going to have to touch his cock anyway in order to wash it, I decided to give it a feel. I still had doubts this thing was real.

I went to pick it up and was amazed at its weight. I pulled on it, not too hard, just to make sure it was actual flesh, and its elasticity was impressive. It stretched out an inch or so more when I pulled on it.

It was awfully big and floppy, and I playfully wiggled it around with my one hand. I could not believe a guy could have a dick of this size.

Now I have heard that black men have big dicks. But this thing defied reality.

Coma victims do not have the ability to gain long-lasting erections, so my playing with it was not going to make him hard. I could not even imagine how big this thing got in its hardened state.

While I was fondling his penis, I looked down to see he had an impressive set of testicles - sorry, nurse talk again - I mean balls.

I let go of his schlong for a minute and picked up his ball sack in order to guage just how big they were. Each one was the size of a walnut. I rolled them both around in my hand for a few seconds and realized their ample size was in proportion to the size of his dick.

Now I had to get on with my job and there were other patients to visit, so I finally went about washing him and then got him dressed in a clean pair of underwear and his hospital gown.

It was a bit of a chore stuffing that big dong back in his underpants but I was able to do it.

I have since shown this man, his penis that is, to the other nurses on the floor, and they were also astounded.

Curiosity got the best of us and we actually put a tape measure to his penis and found it to be an astonishing 10 and a half inches in its soft state.

Another nurse jokingly commented that maybe it was an erection that put him in a coma, as too much blood was needed to fill it up.

I know it's not nice to joke about such things, but it's all in good humor.

The question I had to ask you was how big do you think his penis is in a full erection? I do know enough about dicks to know that they nearly double in size when they harden. So is it possible this man could have like an 18-inch penis?

Jesus Christ.

I knew his age was 18 but didn't think his penis size was.

This little episode has caused me to loosen up a bit at work and the other nurses and I talk openly and candidly about the size of this guy's schlong.

We have not found anything like it in any medical journals or researches. He may just have the biggest dick of any man alive.

I dare not mention anything about this to my husband since I think he might be a little uncomfortable about me bathing a naked man with a penis of this size.

The other nurses and I are eagerly awaiting our well-hung patient's recovery. The day he wakes up should be quite interesting.

- Natalie P.

Janet didn't have to wait for Kevin to wake up. He was already under her control.

One morning, Janet and Kim sat at the kitchen table, waiting for the laundry to be finished.

"Sucks it's raining out," the daughter said, crossing her stocking-covered legs as she had a bite to eat before heading to her part-time job at the bank.

"Yeah, but it's supposed to clear up later in the week," the mom answered casually. Janet herself had been looking forward to laying out on the deck again for the second straight day. She already had a deep, dark tan, but loved the feeling of basking in the warm sunlight, especially with Kevin looking at her from afar.

She loved the attention.

But the rain would keep her indoors today. She was dressed in a white bikini, her tan legs crossed one over the other. She purposely had her chair out a bit from the table because she knew Kevin would be checking out her thighs. They were big around, but not at all fat, just substantial, and succulent. She kept re-crossing her legs, waiting for Kevin to enter. Only she wasn't expecting to see him like this.

"Well, Kim," Janet began to say, "I just love the…"

What she was about to say was interrupted, because she couldn't believe what she was looking at.

Kevin, her step-son, was walking into the kitchen…buck naked.

His huge penis swung from side to side, slapping gently against his thighs.

Kim burst out laughing.

"Oh my God," she said, shrieking with delight. Janet was more in shock than anything else.

"Hi, Mom, Hi, Kim. Is the laundry done yet?" he asked nonchalantly. He walked over to the drier. Janet's eyes followed his swaying penis.

And what was even more surprising than Kevin walking around in his birthday suit was that he acted as though nothing was out of place.