Random Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's for breakfast?" he asked. Young Kim, God bless her, had still not stopped laughing. Her face was now beat red from cracking up.

"Kevin?" Janet asked.

"Yeah, Mom?" he replied. He loved calling her Mom. There was a delightful risqué feeling to it.

"Do I have to ask?" she replied sharply.

Kevin just stood there with a blank expression on his face. He said nothing.

"Where are your clothes?!" Janet asked the young man.

"Oh," he began. "I just feel more comfortable this way. No need to wear clothes inside the house, right? Besides, you've both seen me naked before."

"Yes, Kevin, we have, but – "

"Oh, Mom," Kim interrupted. "He doesn't have to put clothes on. Let him do what he wants."

Janet couldn't help but stare at his penis, even though she tried not to.

"I…I just…" she said, trying to reason with her step son. "Look," she began, holding up her hands, "if you feel more comfortable without clothes, than I have no problem with it. Walk around naked. I'm not gonna stop you."

Janet took her dishes over to the sink, passing her step son.

"Cool," Kevin answered.

"But when your dad gets back from his business trip, please go back to normal – you know, wearing clothes," she said.

"Fine with me," Kevin replied.

Until then, all three would have their fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...