Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Randy and Teresa make wicked plans.
1.2k words
4.34
68.9k
25

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saturday morning after I agreed to do threesomes with Randy we discussed over breakfast who would be the first man to join him.

I was in a cropped bathrobe that barely covered my broad white ass, panties and bra. Randy was in briefs.

I had cooked us up eggs over easy with some ranch hot sauce, grilled potatoes and toast with coffee.

"How about Rudy?" Randy asked.

I gave him a look like are you crazy? "Uh-Uh!"

"Why not? You like him."

"Randy, that Rudy is in love with me, he has been since childhood."

"Ha, ha. You think he still carrying that torch? I say, he's moved on. Hell, he's got a fiance, that should say something. But I'll bet he'd sneak off without a second thought to have a taste of what he's been longing for."

"Not Rudy. He a sensitive soul. This kind of action ain't for him. You would know that if you asked him alone.

It ain't the same talking trash bout your wife in a group."

My other objection to having Ruday fuck me was more sentimental. When he was 7 years old I used to babysit him.

I was 15 at the time and his parents paid me $40 on Saturday nights - they went out twice a month, so it was nice mad money for me. Rudy was a sweet, well-behaved boy, but I must say at 15 I was drop-dead gorgeous and even a child that young would take notice.

He never gave me trouble, but lordy, he was puppy-love mad over me. I treasure that memory. It was so sweet.

And the thought of acting like a slut with Rudy now just made me sick. I felt it would spoil that memory.

I paused and looked up from my plate, gave Randy an inquisitive stare: "Did you already ask him?"

"Naw, baby. I ain't asked nobody yet .... say, how about Manny?"

Manny was an Italian-Irish man's man. He was 6 feet-2 inches, heavy-set, played on the defensive line with Randy in high school football.

He was a manwhore. He fucked tail all over three counties and it was a fact he could smooth talk his way into a nun's panties. He had no shame. I was intrigued to the point of instant wetness, my

pussy quivered at the thought of being abused by him. Manny was one of Randy's occassional friends these days.

They used to play Texas Hold-em here years back, but Manny stopped coming round after I angrily cut short Randy's earlier attempt to get me to swing. I looked out the dining room window at the broad sweep of crawfish mud cones in what passed for our backyard.

"Okay. Ask Manny."

Randy smiled, leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek with, "You're a sport, baby!"

We finished up our breakfast and I gave Randy an extra tight hug when we stood up.

"Baby, I wanna fuck again," I told him. "This talk of my imminent descent into darkness has me damn horny."

I threw off my bathrobe by the bed and went right at his cock. Holding my man's 10-inch fat club in a bat grip with both hands and sucking and licking that uncircumcised head.

"Oh," Randy moaned, "mmm baby, that's nice. Now get out Superman."

I reached under the bed and pulled out a toy Randy had made for me. I was the torso and thigh portion of a male mannequin and on the chest was a Superman t-shirt. between the legs was a 13-inch silicon cock and he had attached hardware to. It could screw on just above the groin at an headward angle of about 15 degrees from

verticle.

I straddled Superman, lowered my wet, throbbing pussy onto that massive cock and resumed sucking Randy's wet, warm, luscious cock.

"Nnnnn," I moaned, his cock back in my suck-popping mouth, the big red one quickly deep into my greedy innards.

"Nnnnnnnn umm!"

"You dirty whore. You dirty fucking whore. You gonna love how Manny treats you. He's soooo nasty. Make you wanna fuck all night. You dirty cock-grabbing, snapper cunt whore. Yeah, that's it. Move your fucking body like the horny slut you are, baby. You know you love it. Don't you. Uh huh."

I could just moan in agreement. I was getting Superman and my ass and thighs so wet. It was a good thing the children were at mom's, because this slut was howling in the late morning.

"Damn, bitch. You cumming already? You fucking hot whore. I love my hot whore."

I got up on the bed sideways at Randy's urging and spread my wet thighs, fingering my clit, just diddlin' away like a rock star on a guitar string. He pulled out a humungous blutt plug and shoved it up my ass, and I was groaning out the "Oh, fucks."

Then he handed me the natural shaped brown dildo. "Here, suck on this, whore while I put my badass cock in your snapper."

He went deep and pounded me, making my flesh jiggle, the butt plug stretching me, adding to my lusting anxiety. I sucked hard and passionately on the head of the dildo, all the while imagining that Manny would be better.

"Mmmmmm, oh. Nnnnnn. Ohhh, daddy. You gonna let Manny do any nasty thing he wants to me?"

"Yeah, baby mama. He gonna treat you like a dirty, stinking Mexican street whore in Boystown."

"Oh yess, daddy. I wanna get it nasty from Manny. Mmmmmmm, uhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh yess!"

He pumped harder and faster. He lasted good and long and I came a few more times before Randy was ready to unleash his load. He had held my ankles up the whole time he was standing by the bed, torturing my hot hole.

Then he gave out his bear growl and shot semen into me, all of it up my sloppy wet pussy.

* * *

The next morning was Sunday. I had retrieved my children from mother and we was dressed up in our church clothes. Service for me was melancholy.

I just couldn't see me being with congregation much longer. It might take a few months, but in a town this small word would get around soon that Teresa had fallen and become a devil's child, a filthy plaything for whoremongers.

I saw Billy Johnson in service and after we were dismissed I met up with him in the parking lot.

"Hello, Billy."

He smiled a kind smile and looked at my long ivory satin dress.

"You look your modest self again, Terry. I can't say I prefer this to how you adorned yourself for me during our ...," he looked around to see who might be near and made no attempt to finish his thought out loud.

"I want to see you tomorrow morning, Billy. May I come by your house again?"

He raised eyebrows, surprised I'd be still interested in a 58-year-old man, but he should have more confidence in himself. He is a gentle and sweet lover and his body is still slim and taut.

"You're always welcome in my bed, Terry. Thank you for offering. I'll await your arrival."

We shook hands on it and parted. I gathered the children and went home.