Rani's Going Away Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked Rani, and after she nodded I asked her to get undressed, which she did slowly with a confused look on her face.

"You guys made me get undressed, so it's only fair," I told Rani who smiled. "And just so you know it, I'm doing this for you but I'm also doing it for me."

Because the fact was that I really liked Monica too. Not the way that I felt for Rani, but I was very attracted to her from the beginning. The fact that we were close to the same age was also in our favor. Now all I had to do was make love to this remarkably voluptuous woman in front of my girlfriend, and the prospect was as scary as it was thrilling to me.

5. Monica and me.

I was standing by the end of the bed when Monica finally emerged from the bathroom. She looked around nervously, first at Rani sitting on the edge of the bed naked, then at me standing there in my robe.

Monica walked toward me and I met her halfway. Her eyes were a little red, giving away the face that she had been crying a little, and the wild swagger of the Monica I had watched in the previous weeks was replaced by a different Monica. This Monica was a soft, sensitive and very vulnerable woman. One that I wanted, very much.

"Glad you decided to come out," I said while brushing a long stray blonde hair from her face.

I reached up and took Monica's face in my hands, drawing her to me as I felt the imposing press of her body into mine. Her lips were soft and plush, and when they first met mine Monica practically jumped into my arms, and her kiss was unlike any I had ever experienced before.

My hands ran up and down Monica's back while we kissed, and as we ground together I felt my cock begin to stir despite my nervousness. Monica must have felt it too because she began grinding up against me even more. The scent of her was intoxicating as well, a spicy vanilla aroma only added to the pleasure.

Monica and I moved over next to the bed, and I remembered that Rani was watching, still sitting quietly during all this. Monica took a step back and began to lift her nightgown off but I took the garment from her and gently lifted it as she raised her arms up to assist.

I had seen Monica naked before, but the sight of her right in front of me was something else altogether. Her enormous breasts seemed even larger than before, and as I took them in my hands and squeezed them, their weight was startling. Kneading them was a chore, albeit a pleasant one, and Monica smiled as she watched me manipulate them.

Monica had left her arms up after I had taken off her nightie, and after a minute I realized that Monica was showing me her underarms. In particular, the tiny wisps of golden blonde hair nestled in the center of her creamy white hollows. How incredibly different Monica was from Rani, I thought to myself as I tentatively reached up and ran the tips of my fingers across the little patches of fur.

Monica's underarm hair was as soft as silk, in deep contrast to the coarse and dense bushes which filled Rani's armpits, and was so sparse and pale blonde that it was almost invisible. When my fingers stroked under her arms Monica's breath caught in her throat, and the look on her face as her head rolled back on her shoulders told me everything I needed to know.

Going further, I leaned over and kissed Monica's underarms, letting my tongue lightly caress the downy growth. Monica's body coiled in response, so I continued to orally caress her damp armpit. Monica's reaction was to practically climb onto my lap, which was no easy chore since we were still standing.

After repeating my affections to Monica's other side, she was going out of her mind, and her reaction was driving me wild as well. My cock was practically throbbing as a result of all this, and Monica finally grabbed my head away and kissed me savagely.

"So nice... so good," Monica gasped between kisses, before pulling open my robe and tearing it off my shoulders. "Want to..."

Monica's voice trailed off as she sunk to her knees, and when I looked down she had my cock in her hands. I was embarrassed when I saw the strand of precum that was drooling out of the tip of my cock, but my shame didn't last long, as Monica's tongue swooped down and captured it before taking my cock into her mouth.

I'm not sure who gasped louder when Monica's mouth slid halfway down the length of me. I groaned when Monica's full lips took in the head of my cock and worked their way down the shaft, but Rani's gasp caught my attention too. Rani was on the bed with her hand busily working into the dense black forest between her legs, staring open-mouthed as Monica's head bobbed up and down.

Looking at the concerted effort Monica was making, it almost appeared that she was trying to take all of me down her throat. Although the thickness was keeping her from going all the way down, she was sucking on a considerable amount of me, and this was something that I had not experienced in a long while. It took considerable willpower to not shoot my load right then and there, as Monica inhaled me with an intensity that was indescrible.

I pulled Monica up to her feet and eased her down onto the bed. Moving myself between her creamy white thighs, I gently spread them apart as my hands slid down their fleshy smoothness. My head went down toward Monica's pussy, and I inhaled deeply the rich fragrance of her womanhood. A scent diffferent than Rani's but no less intoxicating.

Monica's compact little triangle of blonde hair barely covered the lips of her pussy, and the feel of the soft fur against my cheeks was also a shock. When my tongue slid inside Monica, I was shocked at how wet she was, and a few swirls of my tongue had her thighs clamped around my neck like a cobra.

I looked up to Monica but my view was blocked by those enormous breasts. Feeling like she wanted me now, I took a chance and pulled myself out of that downy grotto and climbed up. Rani was looking down at Monica from the side of the bed as Monica watched me mount her.

Having an audience for the first time in my life was frightening and I prayed that I would not screw up as I slid the tip of my cock up and down her moist entrance. When I first put the head of my cock inside Monica I was shocked at how tight she was. Being a large woman I had not expected this, but it felt great.

What was also great was watching Monica's head arching off the bed as my cock penetrated further inside her, as well as seeing Rani seeming to enjoy the experience just as much. As I finally eased myself all the way into Monica and slowly slide back out, I felt the walls of Monica's pussy savagely contract around my cock, not once but several times as I moved inside her.

Monica howl rattled the teacups in the adjoining apartments as she came, of that I'm sure. I started to watch Monica in the midst of her orgasm, something I had done several times as a spectator, but it was even better being the cause of it. Too much so, as I forced myself to look away. The sight was causing me to almost cum myself so I averted my eyes and tried to block out the sound from my ears until Monica calmed down.

Monica's head went back unto the pillow in time, and I began stroking in and out of her once again as she looked up at me with her wicked smile. Her hips began to rise up to meet me, and the slapping sounds grew louder as we found a common rhythm. Monica came again in a few minutes, this time with Rani next to her brushing her face and kissing her forehead.

I rolled Monica over and positioned her on all fours with me mounted right behind her. Monica was even tighter this way, and I clenched her plump buttocks as I drove myself into her hard. Looking over at the mirror, it was almost like watching a movie with a most unlikely star. Me.

Monica's jugs were hanging down onto the bedding, and as I hunched over her I tried to lift the weighty orbs but their size and weight made that impossible, so I contented myself with squeezing then tightly. I wondered how it would feel for me to put my cock between those incredible tits and fuck them. The mental image of me doing that made me drive into Monica harder, almost with an animal-like urging.

Monica's reaction was to brace herself against my thrusts and cum again. Not nearly as intensely as she had before, but the clenching on my cock was no less pleasurable. Rolling Monica over after that, we resumed the action face to face. I didn't know how long we had been going at it, but I was thrilled that I had managed to not mess up. Judging by the looks on all of our faces, maybe having done even better than that. Now however, I had to cum.

I so wanted to cum with Monica, but by the looks of her she was not going to get there again any time soon, and when Monica looked up at me she seemed to sense what I was thinking, because she reached up and grabbed me by the biceps.

"Cum for me Adam," Monica said with a warm and glowing smile. "I want to watch you cum."

In my mind I tried to think of a way to do this gracefully, without the goofy faces we make when we orgasm. Perhaps doing it like a cocky porn star, with an arrogant sneer. In the end I knew that wasn't me, and so and unselfconsciously as I could manage, I let myself go, with all the noises and accompanying sights intact.

Monica groaned as I first ejaculated, either from the feel of my cock spasming inside her or from the force of what felt like an incredibly powerful blast. She tightened herself around me as I continued to orgasm in what felt like an endless stacatto of cum spurts.

When I opened my eyes Monica's face was beaming, her face lit up my the most brilliant smile imaginable. Smiling, not laughing, to my relief.

I looked over at Rani and was initially startled when I saw the tears running down her cheeks. I thought that she might have had second thoughts part of the way through it, and I had been too self-centered to notice.

The smile on her face took away all that concern, and she bounced over and hugged me tight, smothering me with kisses. It's a wonderful life indeed, having your girlfriend hugging and kissing you as your cock deflates inside an incredible voluptuous woman.

"That was so beautiful... both of you. I love you both so much," Rani gasped as she went down to hug and kiss Monica as well.

I started to pull myself out of Monica but when she clamped down around my withering dick I stopped and just enjoyed the sight of Rani smothering Monica with affection. Maybe Monica was having one of those "wonderful life" moments of her own just then, so I just enjoyed it with her.

6. Goodbye.

We said goodbye at the airport, all three of us. It must have caused a few raised eyebrows with Rani giving Monica as passionate a goodbye kiss as she had me, but what are you going to do?

Rani and I had said our goodbyes earlier, our real goodbyes, because I didn't want to make a scene. Still, it was tough for both of us. We were lovers in almost every way, but had become even better friends, and it was Rani's wit and insight that I was going to miss the most.

We promised to keep in touch, even though we both knew that the correspondence would grow less frequent as time went on. Still, I never wanted to lose track of her, and she felt the same way about me. Us.

"You'll get married and forget all about me," I kidded her as she picked up her carry-on bag.

"Maybe I will get married, but I will never forget you Adam," Rani said softly as she headed out of my life. "Maybe also I won't ever get married because I'm selective, and you have set the bar very high."

The sight of little Rani walking down the corridor brought tears to my eyes, which embarrassed me until I looked over at Monica, who was crying unabashedly as she squeezed my arm. We waited until the plane took off and then slowly began walking out of the airport terminal.

"So, it's been nice knowing you Monica," I said in jest and was rewarded with a look of shock followed by a low growl and a snarl, with a smile chaser.

"Maybe we can have dinner later," Monica said. "We should get to know each other now that we've had sex. And then we could have some more sex."

"Do we have to?" I moaned sarcastically.

"Yes, we do have to," Monica insisted. "A lot of sex in a lot of different ways."

"Good idea," I agreed. "You know, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

"Your Bogart needs work," Monica said, "but I agree with the sentiment."

****

Thank you for reading. As always, your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

12