All Comments on 'Ransom Demand Ch. 02'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OUTSTANDING

WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE ON THE STREET. THIS ONE WAS OUT STANDING. I ENJOY YOUR STORIES VERY MUCH.

KEEP THEM COMING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mmmm!

I always love your stories; I can't wait to read the next installment of this one. Keep them 'cumming' please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks and hope for to be continued!

This was the best story I ever found in the www. The story gave me excitement and satisfaction I never experienced before.PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

PS: Plaese apologise my bad English, but I am from Germany and not used to write in the English language.

HothouseFlowerHothouseFlowerover 19 years ago
Fucking fantastic! My pussy is creaming!

You're a fabulous writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cant Wait

Heres hoping you have many more chapters

to this AWESOME saga. I love the way you make your stories seem real but not really too brutal to the people involved.

Keep up the great work

arthur29arthur29about 16 years ago
Anal Air Bulbs Discipline,Gotta Try This!

Anal Air Bulbs Discipline I have got to try this!

I can't wait to see my girls red spanked hips shoot up,thanks Powerone for the idea. Possibly I could write about it if any one is interested I ordered one from internet. Yjos is a popular anal discipline in Japan, I have a couple of videos.

Here are my favorite excerpts:

Two balloons expanded, two to go, the two largest. She felt Hope's body go slump in her hands, reveling in her experienced tongue drawing an orgasm near. "Swwoosh, swoosh, swoosh," three rapid pumps of the air bulb, catching Hope off guard. Hope's hip shot up, her mouth opened in a scream.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH," the pain shooting through her asshole as she felt the next balloon, the one in her colon expand rapidly. Her fingers turned white as they clutched the headboard, tears running down her face as the excruciating pain of the suddenly inflated balloon filled her senses. Her stomach cramped, three inflated balloons now stretched tightly in her asshole. "AAGGGH, AAAGGH,"

AAAGGHH, slowwwwlly, plllease, hurts so bad," the slow, painful extraction of the balloon making her anus feel like it was burning. "GGGOOD, not again," she cried out as another orgasm was forced out of her as Kristina bit on her swollen clit. "OOOOOOWWWWWW, her anus feeling like it tore as the third balloon popped free from the confines of her asshole, her anus shrinking quickly back to size. She still felt stretched, the largest of the balloons now only an inch from her clenching anus.

"One more Hope, just one more. This is the biggest, your asshole is going to have to stretch wide to allow this one." She pulled on the shaft, watching as Hope's anus began to stretch. Harder she pulled, Hope's anus now almost white as it was stretched to painful proportions.

"OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, no don't, no more!" She cried out. Her body went limp in pain, the pain blocking any future orgasms. "OOOHHH, GGGGOOOD, you're killlinnnng me," she yelled as it felt like her asshole was being branded with a hot iron.

Kristina watched the last ball size balloon pop out of Hope's asshole, her once tiny anus now a gaping hole, clenching and unclenching in response to the painful stretching it had to endure. Kristina felt Hope's body slump down in sexual exhaustion.

She gritted her teeth, pushing out on her asshole, trembling in fear, afraid she might fart on the tongue lapping at her bud,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo

Please give me more.

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexover 13 years ago

Every once in awhile the story gets confusing and I have to pause and reread because you mix kristina and hopes name. Using one accidentally instead of the other, or saying kristin instead of kristina. It breaks the flow of the story and takes the reader out of their happy horny little world =) For future reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the best

great first 2 parts hope thier is more to come carry on the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Made me so wet

Please write the next instalment - I had my fingers on my cunt as I read this then had to put a plug up my arse. I also loved reading the part where she has the balloon instrument pushed into her. The imagination of her screams of pleasure and pain turned me on so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous