All Comments on 'Raped by My Goddess'

by subsman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
screaming loud

My goddess loved this so much she did the same to me but without the gag! Boy did.I scream and beg for mercy but that just earned me a caning later and another rape with the big black dildo! So sore today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok, but...

You are telling a story here, even better - a true story based on your personal experiences. The build up was good, but the ending too abrupt. Did you cum? id she? What does she look like? Is she hot? Average? Your description? Was your cock rock hard throughout or ? Would or did you repeat the experience? What is your motivation for being raped? I think you get the idea. A little more fleshing out of details and your story-telling will jump to a new level. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WIFE'S BITCH

Story was excellent . I experienced simular situations with my wife. After a few years of marriage I finally talked her into fucking other guys while I watched. She already knew that I had grown up sucking cocks so it wasn't a surprise when I told her I'd find the cocks, bring them home with me, suck them to get them hard, guide the meat into her cunt, watch them fuck and once he shot his load I'd suck out the cum. Watching her being fucked made me wonder how it felt with a dick in you. She came home one day with a selection of dildos to use on my ass. Needless to say the feeling was fantastic and I couldn't get enough, I had to have it! She then purchased a strapon hugh cock and raped me daily with it while some of the guys watched before fucking her. As suspected, this led to us bringing home 4-5 guys at a time so that both of us could be fucked at the same time. It turned out to be some of the best experiences we've every encountered and we still do it. Both now take double entry cocks at the same time. It's great! We now consider ourselves to be cock whores that will fuck anyone, any time any where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Laughing at your pain?

Time to throw this crazy bitch out and be done with her. Before she hurts you permanently. Ain't no love there.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Rape

I can not understand how a woman can humiliate, physically hurt her husband / partner and still love him ! ?

Will she not respect him afterwards and as her partner ! ?

victimeastmanvictimeastmanalmost 11 years ago
spooned

One Mistress insisted i use up my bum whatever i applied to my bum..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great job.

Loved the story. Short and sweet. Maybe do a part two?

SlaveslutpattycumswallowerSlaveslutpattycumswalloweralmost 3 years ago

I want to be raped like this.very hot

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Like the femdom and strapon. Hate the pain.

ticklishsolesticklishsoles6 months ago

I would love to be her bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous