All Comments on 'Rapturous Love'

by SugarFox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
factual errors

1. Gavin wouldn't have had to stand on a rock. Velociraptors were only the size of a large dog.

2. If they're raptors, then where are their feathers?

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i a guessing the author based the raptor on the 1 from the movies not your extensive background of paleo research.

SugarFoxSugarFoxover 10 years agoAuthor

Yeah because the concept of the story was so unrealistic I just made the raptor the jurassic park movie version since they are most well known in popular culture.

I'm well aware of how a real raptor would look, but once again, the story is quite obviously fiction and I liked the idea of the Jurassic park raptor since the movie really got me interested in dinosaurs.

I was considering adding feathers at the end, but it's pretty easy to use your imagination and accept that this is an fictitious situation with a fictitious dinosaur.

Despite that I hope you enjoyed .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The raptors in Jurassic Park were based on Utahraptor ostrommaysorum which stood just a bit taller than an adult man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Plagerized?!

I've read this book before, but it was not on this website. I read it from a book from barnes and noble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous