All Comments on 'Raquel's Driving Game'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 4 years ago

This is a very fun world. Definitely a statement about our current world and how men abuse their strength and dominance to do horrible things to women. Or years of a mostly male workforce has given men unfair economic power as well. (Not sure if this is your intent or just just my own interpretation - literature is fun that way)

I like how this story relishes the magic power. It focuses more on how magic can enhance the relationship of a couple, rather than some other stories that seem to focus a little more on women abusing power to humiliate men. It shows that differences of power can be celebrated.

I admit, I was a little worried for the guy that he wouldn't get to have sex with his wife after failing the bet. And I was very excited that the guy loved his wife so much and wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible (rather than just doing the minimum of the bet) - but I guess that explains why the wife was willing to overlook the terms of the deal. Not in a transactional sense, you give me extra orgasms and I'll let you have sex. More of a description of their relationship, their love, and their willingness to play and forgive. He was not betting or pleasuring her because he had to, but because he wanted to. And she was teasing him out of love rather than malice.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous