Raven Brooke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silence!" Keith shouted, bring the belt down again.

"Oh, but I promise to be good!" she cried out. Keith snapped the belt on top the last line of fire with more force.

"Do you want to be gagged?" The question was simple and silenced Jessie immediately. Her tears started to burn her eyes, but her lips were shut tightly.

For a couple minutes, Jessie felt nothing. She strained her ears to figure out what was going on around her, but the only sound was her own quickened breath. The darkness from her blindfold gave her a sense of comfort, yet fear.

Suddenly, a drop of liquid fire dripped on the right side of her bottom and she burst out in renewed tears. The pain seemed unbearable as her left side received the same treatment. As much as she enjoyed heat, it always seemed so intense as it happened and she couldn't help but pull on her binds.

A few more drops landed on each side, heating up the already-tender flesh. She sobbed harder and tried to thrash around as much as possible, unable to from the tight rope around her wrists and ankles.

"Lovely," Keith muttered as she wriggled around in front of him, unknowingly teasing him. Unable to hold back, his fingers traveled down between her thighs. Once he found the telltale moisture, he quickly pressed two of his fingers into her, the liquid warming him as he moved them in and out. Her tears stopped.

"You haven't changed at all, Jessica," Keith said quietly as he pulled his fingers out completely. "My fingers are in front of your lips. Clean them."

Jessie's mouth opened and her tongue darted out, tasting the sweetness from his fingers. She licked them graciously as he pushed his fingers completely in her mouth for her to suck on.

As her mouth cleaned his fingers, he reached into the glass he had set on the nightstand and grabbed a small piece of ice. Quietly, he brought the ice to her puss and pressed it against her swollen clit. Jessie found herself thrashing again and she screamed from her hatred of cold.

Keith was persistent and immediately pushed the small piece of ice between her lips and deep into her, his finger sliding in as well. "Jessica, stop," he said softly as he reached for two more pieces of ice and they immediately followed the last one.

"Please!" she shouted, having pulled her head away so his fingers dropped from her mouth. Keith's right hand slapped her bottom angrily.

"For that," he mumbled as he grabbed a larger piece of ice and went completely behind her. His left hand reached out and separated her bottom cheeks, exposing her hidden rosebud. Jessie cried out as the ice neared her quickly as was pushed deep inside. He released hold of her bottom and let her natural body heat work on melting the intruder.

With another piece of ice in his hand, Keith rubbed the bottom of her feet. The coldness made her cry as he dragged the ice up the arch of her feet and over her heel. She tried to kick as the ice was dragged up her leg, circling on the backs of her knees. Keith slipped the ice between her thighs and circled the coldness in there as well, slowly nearing her puss again.

He rubbed the ice against her clit as his other hand unsnapped and unzipped his jeans. He dropped them to his ankles and stepped out, his shorts following suit. The piece of ice was then tossed aside as he straddled her, spreading her lips apart to invite him in.

Jessie sighed as eight inches of hardness entered her from behind. The ice had already melted and now he warmed her up. She was still fighting her battled with the now small piece of ice that seemed to be anally freezing her, but the feeling of Keith within her made her quickly forget the wretched cold.

Keith pushed his hips forward, entering her as deeply as he could. He quickly found his natural rhythm as he strained to reach his hand underneath to pinch her clit. The small nub was rolled around between his fingers as he found himself nearing climax.


Jessie could feel his hardness throbbing inside and immediately worked her muscles to stimulate him more. She arched her back more, making him able to thrust deeper.

A cry of relief escaped his lips as the warm fluids filled Jessie. Only a second later the burning in her puss exploded and they came together, her voice crying out to him.

The room was dark. Jessie was now lying beside Keith, curled up with her head on his chest. The wax had been removed from her backside and she had been cleaned up already. She stayed still, staring at the moonlit window, deep in thought.

Keith had been everything to her just a year before. He had been the person she could talk to and be herself around. Not once had she ever felt like he wasn't worthy of all her attention when they were together. Almost every waking moment was spent with her concentrating on how to please him, how to make him feel lucky to have her around.

He still made her feel that way. Adrenaline raced through her system as she thought about his strength, his power, his dominance, and his love. He always made her feel like she was someone special, someone to be adored.

The warmth he gave her deep inside made her realize that she would do anything for this man. Going back with him no longer seemed scary.

Keith could sense that his Jessica was awake now. His eyes wandered to the top of her head, the beautiful strawberry blonde hair that flailed out on his chest. He wanted to pull her up and kiss her again, but thought better of it. She seemed lost in thought.

He thought about when they had met each other. The second he saw her, he knew he had to have her. She was beautiful and from the way she carried herself, he knew she was something special. She walked around with grace and power, yet her eyes carried a deep innocence he suddenly felt the urge to corrupt. She took care of herself physically, yet he knew that she craved someone who could take care of her emotionally.

When she had asked him to remove her collar, he had felt horrible. When she walked away from him, walked out of his life, he had felt himself suffering. He craved her near him, craved her submission. His heart ached for days, making him take almost a year off from work so he could travel to Australia to visit his family and get her off his mind.

His mother had asked him while he was there if he had met anybody special yet. And, he had told her he had. He told her he had caught a beautiful butterfly but she managed to free herself and fly away.

His mother looked at him sadly for a moment. But, suddenly, a smile crossed her face and she hugged him, whispering a time-honored rule in her son's ear. "If you love someone, let her go. If she returns, it was always meant to be."

Keith smiled as he brought his hand up and rubbed her shoulder gently. She had returned. Despite that he had to fight for her, she was his again and soon planned to collar her to make it official.

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taking the Librarian Amelie is alone in the library. Henry is waiting.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Late Arrival Is He asleep? Or does He know she is late?in BDSM
Shower Disobedience Discipline isn't always what you expect.in BDSM
Man of Her Affairs A Regency tale of an indepenant, unchaperoned Lady.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Morning Surprise Another short story about Taylor & David.in BDSM
More Stories