Raven Brooke Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basement door opened and Jessie looked up to see Robin nearing her, a wide grin on her face. “When Keith called me and told me you were going into a fit of rage, I thought we had lost you. I guess I underestimated his power of… persuasion,” she teased. “How is Jessica today?”

“Was that Jim?” Jessie questioned, her voice barely above a whisper. Raven looked at her for a moment before nodding slightly. “Oh.”

“Oh, girl, you’re home now. This is where you belong, where you’re safe. You can’t be safe being interested in a celebrity. They’re designed to break your heart. They live just to see young girls like you cry,” she explained as she unlocked Jessie’s cage. “Come upstairs now and eat breakfast.”

Jessie sighed as Raven attached her leash to her collar and led her up the stairs. Embarrassment flooded her face when she saw Brooke sitting at the breakfast table. She was led past her and into the kitchen, where a bowl of oatmeal had been placed. She knelt before it as Raven detached the leash and set it on the counter above her head. Keith walked past her, barely glancing at her at all. She felt tears burning beneath her eyelids, but decided she was too hungry to cry and waste her breakfast time.

“She will learn again and hopefully, within weeks, she’ll be back at this table like a good girl,” Keith explained quietly. Jessie bit her lip and rose up, kneeling quietly. Her heart quickened from the humiliation of being talked about like she wasn’t there. “I’m planning on her spending a couple hours standing in the corner today for her outbursts yesterday. And, she’ll definitely be getting another whipping before bed.”

“Poor dear. How stressful it must be for you to have to retrain her all over again,” Raven said softly.

Jessie looked around the kitchen a moment, listening to them speak of her. Anger boiled her blood and without thinking clearly, she stood up and sprinted to the kitchen door. She opened it and ran outside, running away from them and their humiliating chatter.

“Jessie?” a voice called out as she tried running behind the garage, not knowing what to do next. She spun around and stared in the direction of her car, seeing Jim standing there with a cell phone in his hands. “I was trying to call you. Are you okay? They said you…”

“…were in San Diego, I know! Jim, I need out of here… I need to leave quickly!” she sighed with relief as he unbuttoned his blue dress shirt and slipped it over her shoulders, letting her button it up to cover her skin. The shirt was long on her and covered her to mid-thigh. He slipped his arm around her shoulders and led her to his Trailblazer.

“I’ll take you to my hotel, Jess. Then, tonight, we can come back and get your car and anything you’d brought with you,” Jim explained quietly as he helped her into her seat, unable to resist looking as the shirt lifted a little, exposing her reddened bottom when she climbed up into the high seat.

“I don’t want to come back here,” she whispered softly.

“My brother and I will be with you,” he answered as they drove away. Jessie turned around in her seat and watched as Keith and Raven ran out in the middle of the street, watching them drive off. She unrolled her window quickly and threw her hand out of it, her middle finger clearly raised.

“I’m still shocked you’re a sub,” Jim chuckled as they drove toward the Sheraton. Jessie shook her head and stared at the cars in front of her. “I always thought you’d be the one holding the whip.”

“Never,” Jessie whispered.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Late Arrival Is He asleep? Or does He know she is late?in BDSM
Shower Disobedience Discipline isn't always what you expect.in BDSM
A Brat and Her Master A smart ass masochist and the Master trying to break her.in BDSM
Meeting Up Two couples finally meet up.in Group Sex
My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 01 They're going to get our ashes hauled.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories