Raven's Touch Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven turned her head towards him, still weak and sluggish, and slowly blinked as she tried to get his image to focus again. The demon was rousing in her mind as well, seemingly as tired and spent as she was. The vampire was smiling like a Cheshire cat, ear to ear, his hair mixing with hers on the floor. She covered her chest with her arm, and her crotch with her hand, suddenly feeling more vulnerable now, in the afterglow, than she had been when he'd had his fingers inside her. He gave the side of her mouth a soft kiss, and stroked her cheek, his skin fevered against the cool marble hers had become.

He left again and came back with chocolate and milk, feeding them to her to get her blood sugar back up, to help with the shock of losing blood. In truth she hadn't lost anymore than she'd normally lose giving blood at a hospital, but the method had been very different than normal, to say the least. The demon was gurgling happily to itself like a baby.

Sam fed her chocolate, setting it on her tongue and letting her melt it in her mouth, letting her drink milk from a fluted wine glass - as if it came from something higher than a cow. A few minutes of this and Raven was feeling much less woozy, sitting up and dragging the blanket with her, surveying her now ruined stolen corset. Even if she did get string to lace it up again, there were places on the back that were so badly ravaged by the demon's wings that she'd never be able to repair it.

Sam pressed his body against hers from behind, raining down soft kisses on her shoulders, and she shifted away from him. He made a surprised grunt as she elbowed him, and turned her face so he could at least look in one of her eyes. He kissed her right at the corner of her eyelid where it melded into the skin close to her nose, forcing her to close them, then quickly moved his mouth back to her neck again, just under her ear, letting his teeth scratch across the epidermis. Instant shivers rushed through her, and she leaned back into him, pliant, letting the blanket fall from her arms to the floor. He cupped her breasts, kneading them, and let his teeth enter her slowly again, making her gasp and arch again in pleasure. It wasn't like the initial pleasure from last time, it was more as an aftershock, and she moaned.

She felt her body lift, and they both fell back, slowly, her skin sliding along the length of his. She left his penis draw down her spine, then her ass, until it laying back against her groin. He spread her lips with one hand and began to slide between them, the head and shaft of his cock rubbing against her entire pussy, stroking her clit, and she moaned again, scratching at the skin of his she could reach.

He entered her with one down then backward thrust, and began pumping with a slow rhythm that matched the drawing of blood at her throat, and she thrust back against him, let out low whimpering moans, with one of his hands pulling at her nipples and the other lazily fingering her button. He began to drive into her faster, licking her wound closed again, increasing his rubbing to an almost frenzied pace, as she seated and bucked on top of him, Raven's eyes wide but not really seeing anything.

She came again and he shuddered under her, holding her close to him as he gave a few more token thrusts inside her, then pulled her back with him again, letting his dick shrink inside of her until it finally left her, and though she could no sooner move than run a marathon right now he held her with an iron grip, snuggling his face into her hair. They stayed like that for a long while, him spooning to her as he fed her more chocolate, until gradually the light in the apartment began to brighten, coming around the edges of the pull down blinds. His hold loosened in increments until it went suddenly slack, his arm falling from her body, and he was as still and cool as marble again. She laid on him for a few minutes more, then rolled off and scrambled away, holding the blanket around her tight, covering even her head. The demon was laughing hard now, loud enough that she wanted to clap her hands over her ears, not that it would do any good. She dropped the blanket and started hunting through the apartment for a shower, finding one behind the second door she opened. She unlaced her boots and climbed inside.

She turned up the water as hot as she could stand it, then almost freezing cold, alternating again and again until she felt in control of herself once more. She cleaned herself mechanically, methodically, and after another hour she was finished, toweling herself off and wrapping the terry cloth around her as she prowled through Sam's home. She wouldn't be able to go outside in just the lace top, and her skirt was a total loss. At least she still had her shoes.

She found a big t-shirt with some sort of computer company logo on it, and a thick grey sweater, and safety pinned a pair of boxers so that they wouldn't slide off her hips, belting on a pair of jeans that she had to roll up the cuffs on over four times. A pair of long tube socks went all the way up to her knees, and over these she laced up the boots, unwilling to abandon them without anything to replace them yet, no matter how strange she might look. The overall effect was that she was around eight years old and dressing from her father's closet, but at this point Raven didn't really care. The devil was at least down to a low giggle in her head, which was highly unbecoming to an agent of hell, she was sure.

She covered Sam back up with the blanket, and took his trench coat, locking his door with the key she found in the pocket. This last thing she slid back under the door's weather stripping, then went down the elevator, and out into the daylight, letting it warm her skin. In one of his pockets she found his wallet, and the rumble in her stomach told her that she knew just what she was going to buy first.

No, technically she didn't have to eat, but when a vampire was paying, how could you refuse a little Russian Tea Room hospitality? After all, there was sugar in vodka, right?

-Thanks for reading my story! If you like it (and even if you don't!), send me some feedback on it, and please remember to vote! Thanks. ^_^

12