All Comments on 'Ravishing Jenny'

by ehlanna

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lite critismfrom a incest fetishist

good story but didn't go far enuff. big build up and then nothing...this is the lowest of marks i give, usually don't score it at all if not a 5. usually don't critisize but hope to be helpful here and hopr you continue writing.hoping to see a finish to this story. sure hate to be teased, even if i am only army infantry.

turkey

delilahstwindelilahstwinover 18 years ago
Wow

Though it would have been nice it it had gone farther, it kept me reading. This story was well written and, unfortunately, I don't see a lot of that in erotic short stories. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
need to finish the story and the ending

finish with the love making and him breaking her cherry and impregnating her width further love making and coming in her pussy.

KatthrynnKatthrynnalmost 18 years ago
This is Great

This is a very well written story. A N/C story that is the perfect balance between rape and ravishing. Not a lot of writers can get it just right. It's good on incest too. Just enough stress on the "taboo"ness to be erotic w/o being heavy handed. The ending is good. Like the "Lady and the Tiger" there is just enough room to wonder, does he take her and then dump her, does he share her w/ friends, or does he keep her to himself.

Would I like to read more? Of course! But it is also excelent this way. Some Literotica readers are too critical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
right on

Very well-written

- realistic.

sensual and sensitive

keep em commin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Intereasting

The story was well thought out but the writer didn't provide the adequate ending to satisfy the readers needs. I am kinda let down, I would've liked to have read more, it stopped just short of it's full potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

The story was well thought out but the writer didn't provide the adequate ending to satisfy the readers needs. I am kinda let down, I would've liked to have read more, it stopped just short of it's full potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok Beginning but Rape?

It was ok in the beginning but I just couldn't read it anymore when he hit her and started letting his cock take over. Even if a girl is a tease that shouldn't happen. That's sickening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start

but you left everyone hanging at the end. You should get a new editor. Too many words missing and syntax errors. I know you are not literary giant writing to make money, but, properly edited stories make for so much more pleasurable reading because you don't have to figure out what is supposed to be written in the middle of the sentence. that distracts from the flow of the mental images your brain produces as you read. Jim from Pa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

I liked your story, I think it was really good, but my suggestion is that You should finish, i wanted more for the ending. But keep up with the good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't like him hitting his sister.

Story was pretty hot but it would have been better had he overwhelmed her with other means, not hitting her. I would have had him tie her to the hook that the heavy bag had hung from, then let him just continue to tease her, touch her, suck on her nipples, go down on her until she finally submitted. Then finish the story. Have her look into his eyes and admit it was her first orgasm and then let him lay her on the couch and then make love to her. While I could see myself seducing my sister if she was totally hot and teased me like that, I could not see myself hurting her. I like the idea of making her feel so good she gives into her feelings for me, just as the girl had admitted to herself that she found her brother to be hot before the rape started. Why not let him just bring that lust out of a reluctant sister through touch and sexy talk?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rape

typical of this site writers can never put their stories in the right area this belongs in the nonconsensual area not here any story that has forced sex rape attempted rape or violent sex belongs in the nonconsensual area i like so many others do not like this type of story but unfortunately it seems the webmasters are asleep so the writers are allowed to do as they please if you can't put your crappy stories in the proper area atleast let the readers know in the tag line that there is rape in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SHIT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but as soon as i read the bit where he SLAPPED HER then PUNCHED HER IN THE ABDOMEN i skipped the whole story to come to this add a coment section...

I think for one your a fucking psychopath!!!!!!!!!!!! and need mental help and two, slapping and punching his sister....god your a fucking retard!!!!!!!!!!!

When i was 12 years old my sister and her boyfriend were watching tv in the living room, fully clothed nothing sexy or kinky happening when a movie with the 15a or 18 rating come on and it had a woman who was topless in it, nothing fully nude just topless, i think it was the movie striptease with demi moore, and my sisters boyfriend at the time suffered from blackouts and epileptic fits, anyway he claimed during this movie he suffered one and i caught him lifting my sister up onto his shoulder or trying to whilst she was shouting your hurting my arm let go, they werent doing anything sexy just sitting next to each other, and he wasn't letting go, he wanted to take her upstairs and have sex with her even if she didnt want too, thats the first ever time i was witness to domestic abuse between partners so i went in the kitchen grabbed a large bread knife and said...IF YOU DONT LET GO OF MY SISTER I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU...I OPENED THE FRONT DOOR AND HE WALKED OUT AND I YELLED DONT COME BACK, ofcourse my sister saw him (nathan) for a few more days and they broke up but even though i was 12 i was into football (soccer) and rugby, i wasnt strong but if anyone who was 5'10-5'11 at 12 was threatning you with a large bread knife you'd of walked out too and left as i would of stabbed him if he didn't let go...now me and my sister have never got on but i would protect her untill the day i die...i dont think about my sister sexually, never have never will and she doesnt about me thank god lol, she had a partner now and three kids, i have a partner and shes beautiful :) ive never had a incestous thought (ok i lie i've had a few about one of my cousins, but ive ignored them because i will never committ incest or mention it openly) i am happy with my current partner and love her more than anything in this world.

So despite all that no matter what a sister and brother put each other through i can't see him being such a cunt that he'd hurt her and punch and slap her if he really loved her and valued her as a individual and his sister, the fact that he slapped then punched then forced oral and full sexual rape on his story in this sister from the comments ive read makes me glad i skipped right to this section from the moment he hit her, that turned me off the story

thats why this is a shit story, your a fucking retarded psychopath who needs mental health checkups and a shrink, either that or you need to write realistic stories even if untrue and imaginative as forced sex/rape and physical attacks aint sexy, ain't nice, and ain't a turn on THATS WHAT MAKES EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR STORY A PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the worst stories ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this thing disgusts me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOL @ Flame Comment

If Incest disgusts you, what the hell are you doing in the Incest section? No really, why are you here? Are you on some kind of idiotic crusade to filter porn into your own moral standards for everyone? If you don't like it, don't read it, and don't comment on it. Or perhaps you're one of those deluded fools that think consensual incest is the norm and rape isn't? Sorry to break it to you, but the majority of actual incest isn't consensual, and it's usually initiated by a dominant male on a vulnerable female.

Go back to your little vanilla corner of the world, and leave us to our enjoyments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong area

agree this belongs in the nonconsent area there are readers on this site that have been raped and don't want to be reminded of the hell they went through that is why they have a nonconsent area

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not a good one

This story belongs in the rape section, as this is clearly a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dumb fuck with the mile long comment, do you really think we give a good goddamn about you

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PANSY ASS BITCH. GO SUCK YOUR DADDY'S DICK SOME MORE. AND STAY OUT OF THE INCEST SECTION IF YOUR ONLY REASON IS TO BITCH ABOUT IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah

Not bad, what happens next?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an okay story...

but the brother should have fucked his kid sister and busted her cherry. That's what big brothers are for. You could say that's their job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fufufu

fufufu~such a good little slut~i'm so hard right now~XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous