Ravishing Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ehlanna
ehlanna
14 Followers

He slowly unzipped her skirt as he pushed his tongue under the edge. His hands had never left her nipples until then, always squeezing, kneading, making her jump and moan for his pleasure. By now he knew his little sister would always like having her tits played with roughly. That suited him fine.

As her skirt fell he lifted her legs around his strong shoulders so she was sitting there. She screamed as she felt him lift her, speaking for the first time in long minutes "Ohhh, nooooooooooooooo"

Her head jerked up and she looked down at him. Her eyes were lidded, and he could see the fear and sadness replaced with lust and the old adoration. He was stripping them away as surely as her old teasing clothes.

She didn't kick. Jen was no longer fighting. The battle was almost over. He inhaled as he studied her pouting pink lips for the first time.

"What did I tell you my little whore slut. Your juices are running down your thighs. You want this as bad as me."

With that he ran his tongue along her slit, flicking it over her, lapping up the juices. Parting her lips with his fingers he started his assault on her cunt, his tongue dipping deeply into her tight hole as he enjoyed his first tastes of his little sister.

****

Jen had never felt like this before. Her body was no longer her own but was controlling itself as her muscles tightened and relaxed. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and the flames were engulfing the rest of her. She no longer thought of escaping Alex but only of pressing herself closer to his mouth knowing that only he could quench the fire storm inside her.

She thrashed wildly when his tongue sought out her clit. Even as her arms pulled away her hips pushed against his face. slides into her hole slowly. "Damn little sister you have the tightest little slut pussy I have ever felt. Feels like a vaccum hose on my tongue."

Her head thrown back, Jenny hardly heard his words. Jenny was now in a world of feelings and sensations. She didn't care who this mouth belongs to as long as it would soothe the aching feeling. Her body started to writhe as her brother continued his assault on her clit.

She felt a finger at her entrance and knew he'd soon know her cherry would be his. Her pussy quivered around it. He shoved it hard as he sucks on her clit.

Her world exploded when he found her maidenhead "Alex! Big brother what's happening to me," she cried, then screamed out her release.

*****

Alex almost came without touching his cock at Jen's words.

"Your little slut pussy is coming for me sis," he screamed, smiling as he kept up his assault on her debauched body till she was almost senseless.

Pulling back he allowed her to relax a bit licking just enough to keep her orgasm going. She collapsed against her bonds, nearly unconscious from pleasure.

Standing up he lifted her from the hook cradling her body against him, laying her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the couch in the corner.

She sighed into his shoulder still moaning softly before he spoke. "Look at me baby girl. Was that your first orgasm? Was your big brother the first one to make you cum?"

Nodding into his shoulder she whimpered softly. Finding her voice she whispered "Yes Alex. I could never do it myself and no one ever touched me."

She raised her head to look him deeply in the eyes.

He knew he finally had her.

The look on her face was pure submission.

ehlanna
ehlanna
14 Followers
12