All Comments on 'Rayne Ch. 13'

by Undercoverwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was a great Chapter you wrote about Gabrielle and Ryane. It was nice to see the life come back to her and she became part of the living again. I love the way you described the sex between the two of them for the first time and how she saw the love and the understanding in his eyes. I can hardly wait to see you what you do with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beautifully written!

Written beautifully enough to forgive the delay in posting (had to throw that complaint in, somewhere). Excellent work! From the ending of the chapter, I presume that there is at least one more chapter coming. There are a few loose ends to resolve, and perhaps more on your mind before posting a final chapter. Truly, good work.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, please, MORE!

oh, my, God!

Please, please write more, i want to know what else happens to Rayne and Gabriella, do more enemies come? i love this story, its among my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!

I loved this story. Please continue this story. I would love to know what happens to Rayne and Gabriella. Do they eventually marry, have children, move back to England. Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please!

Please make more chapters! It's as if the story is incomplete! This is such a lovely story.

AlydenAlydenover 13 years ago
Another chapter or two to finish this!

Can you please write another chapter or so to finish this series! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sadly disappointed

I loved the first couple of chapters of this story. They were so well written and the plot was good and believable. Somewhere along the way the men were speaking like highschool jocks (completely taking them and the reader our of character), the women were wearing hip hugging dresses, days were weeks and then days again. Really from the chapter where Javonnie got married the whole story just LOST it's plot (and editors) and I could see the rush the author was in to get to the end. Therefore sadly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, great story, wonderful read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous