All Comments on 'Re-Awakening Ch. 02'

by billywiggins

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good story

Loved the story....You do need to bring the daughter in tho. Thought maybe the surprise he was getting, was daughter and Mother in bed. Very erotic story tho....Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's time? :)

I think it's time for andrea to watch mom sucking off her hubby? And maybe helping? Yes... It's a DOUBLE-HEADER! :)(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

Lovely story but I want more. More about their adventure. Perhaps husband Stan can have a heart attack and Lillian move in with her daughter an son-in-law, gets pregnant, nurses her son-in-law and the adventure continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good

Just wanted to add to the comment I made on ch.01. Which was excellent, by the way. In addition to giving my Mother-In-Law a rewarding sex life that she hadn't had was a benefit for myself, of course. I was happily satisfying two voracious women. One was a 19yr old girl (my wife) and the other a 45yr old (mother-in-law). But what I wanted to say is that my wife got a lot of satisfaction out of the knowledge that she helped her mother by shareing me. And that though my wife was very insecure, she knew that if I was busy 'seeing to' two women, I would be unlikely to stray. And she knew I wasn't going to leave her for her mother. So, it worked out well. Even for her father, who was able to live with his more contented wife. To you, this might just be a story, but to me, my wife, and mother-in-law it was a lifestyle. And like in the story, it worked out very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous