Re-Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very nice. Is that everything, or is there anything to go with it?"

"Oh there's more. Keep watching." I did, and, still lying on the sofa, she reached down to take hold of her skirt and began to pull it up her legs. This brought my gaze lower down her body, and for the first time I noticed that she was wearing heels. I'd never seen her wearing anything other than flat shoes, but I suppose she must have had some in her wardrobe. They weren't especially high heels, perhaps three inches, but they were a definite improvement on her usual footwear, and I particularly liked the strap that fastened around her ankle. My eyes followed her skirt as it moved up her legs, revealing her knees and continuing to creep slowly up her thighs. I was becoming very aroused by now, and when her rising skirt revealed lacy stocking tops and suspenders I began to gently massage my throbbing penis. Her skirt became stuck then, and to get it the rest of the way she bent her legs, placing her feet flat on the sofa to take her weight so she could lift her behind up and wiggle her skirt up past it. When she had it up around her waist she sat back down, leaving her feet and legs where they were, and I sat back down next to her again.

As I had guessed, her panties – which consisted of no more than a couple of thin straps and a small lace panel at the front – and suspender belt matched her bra, and now that I could see all three I told her that she looked fantastic. I put my hand on her leg, stroking up and down the soft nylon of her stockings, loving the feel of it beneath my hand. I kissed her again, longer this time, our mouths fastened together as my hand slid round to her inner thigh, her legs parting as I slid past her stocking top, coming to rest on her panties. They were already damp, showing me that she was as aroused as I was, so I wasted no time in slipping underneath the flimsy garment; rubbing my fingertips gently along her pussy lips before slowly pushing two fingers into her. She sighed as they slid into her, opening her legs wider to grant me better access, my thumb finding her clitoris and rubbing it lightly as my fingers continued to fuck her.

She broke off our kiss as she reached out to my crotch, rubbing at the bulge in my pants before pulling down the zip and loosening the button. When she had my trousers loosened her hand quickly delved into my pants and grasped my cock, struggling a little to pull its engorged length out into the open so that she could masturbate me. Her hand moved slowly up and down my swollen cock as she leaned her upper body towards me, kissing my neck before whispering in my ear. "Do you really like my new lingerie?"

"I do. It's beautiful."

"I'm only going to wear this sort of underwear from now on. It makes me feel very sexy."

"It certainly makes you look sexy."

"Thank you. And the best thing is I'll be ready for you any time you want me. Any time you want me you just need to lift my skirt up and pull my panties down. Do you want to fuck me now?"

"You know I do."

"Good. Where do you want me?"

"Standing up, so I can take you from behind," I said, getting to my feet and taking Lillian's hand to pull her up after me. Her skirt fell back down as she stood up, coming to rest level with her knees. As I told her to bend over the sofa and take her weight on her hands I reached down and pulled her skirt back up, tucking the hem into the waistband to keep it out of the way. I quickly kicked my shoes off and pushed my trousers and pants down my legs and tugging them over my feet before turning my attention back to Lillian. I slowly pulled her panties down until they were around her feet and she lifted her left leg up, putting her foot on the sofa and sticking her arse out to open her pussy up to me. I took my cock in my hand, moved forwards until the swollen head was nestled against her pussy lips, and slid it straight into her wet hole. I fucked her slowly, taking my time for now, enjoying the sensations as I slid sweetly in and out of her cunt. My hands sought out her breasts, moving slowly up her stomach to her chest and gently cupping one of the soft lace-covered mounds in each hand. Carefully I slid my hands into her bra, one cup at a time, pulling her breasts out so that I could caress them freely. I held her now naked warm flesh in my hands, her nipples protruding between two fingers to be gently squeezed and pulled fully erect, the soft swell of her breasts encompassed and contained by my hands.

I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer, even at the slow pace I was sliding my cock in and out of Lillian's pussy; mainly due to the anticipation because of the text message I had received, and the erotic situation I had found myself in when I got here. I have always been turned on by looking at women in beautiful lingerie, especially stockings, and the thought that Lillian had bought these especially to please me was both flattering and stimulating. I wanted to make sure that Lillian came before I finished, so I moved my right hand down her body and into her groin. Pulling my cock out for a moment I slid two fingers into her, lubricating them with her juices before guiding myself back in. As soon as I had my cock back in her cunt my fingers sought out and began to rub her clitoris, stimulating the mass of sensitive nerve endings, causing Lillian to moan aloud and push herself onto my hand. I moved faster now, swiftly bringing Lillian to orgasm as I continued to thrust my cock into her, faster, straining for my own release as Lillian's climax powered through her. "Yes," she encouraged me, "Fuck me." I was screwing as fast as I could now, my hands holding onto her thighs, pulling her back to meet my thrusts as I speared my cock into her. As I felt the pressure building up inside me and the cum forcing its way down my cock I pulled out of her, masturbating myself so that I squirted my juice over her lovely arse, the milky white fluid spattering off her cheeks as my cock jerked in my hand. As the last drops left me I moved closer, wiping my softening prick against her cum-soaked cheeks, and she pushed her hand between us, holding my cock, squeezing to make sure I was completely drained.

At last she let me go and I stood back from her. She used her discarded panties to wipe the cum from her body, and then let her skirt fall back down while I put my own clothes back on. Walking over to me she put her arms around me, pulling me to her while she kissed me. "You know," she said, when she broke off the kiss, "I never imagined that sex could be that way. That it could be such a wonderful, joyful experience. With Stan it was merely a means to an end; a task to be completed, without emotion, merely so that I would become pregnant. And once the girls were born he didn't want to know any more. With you it's so different. I've never felt so good as when we've just made love."

"I'm glad you've finally found out what it's really all about. It's just a shame it had to take so long."

"It is; but the good thing is I've got a lot of lost time to catch up on. I think you're going to be very busy from now on. I want you to do me anytime you want to. Any time you need some you come and see me, you know I'll be glad to see you."

She kissed me again, and then I had to go home. I had a feeling however that it wouldn't be too long before I was with Lillian again. And you know what, I couldn't wait.

12