All Comments on 'Reaching the Summit Ch. 03'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Life, not just sex

This is a most enticing and eloquent portrayal of reality. Including the hottest sex on Literotica. You should be published, if you aren't already. I'm gripping my seat and my wet pussy for the next part. I need it soon, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Woahh!

Should have known, lol. Scotsman, this chapter was flaming hot. Red, intense and glowing. I don't even know what to say. You capture human emotion so unbelievably well and you seem to do it so easily. Life and emotions in the raw!

That scene in the bedroom...whew...powerful!! My eyes were glued to the screen and I re-read it like five times. I can see how she was scared, yet turned on at the same time.

That was so intense! Your character development is incredible - you're truly talented. Fantastic!

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Your best...

This series truly is your best work. I am so captivated by these characters, I don't want to stop reading. But unfortunately, I have to wait for you to submit another chapter. You are doing what you do best, you draw the reader in, and make love to us.

viavaiviavaialmost 15 years ago
Amazing,it took my breath away...

I love this series, and though I only just found it, I've read the 3 chapters in one sitting. I'm impressed with the ease at which you combined love and pain.It's not a simple feat to accomplish in a way that truly works.I do hope there will be plenty more to come.

IncandescenceIncandescencealmost 15 years ago
I had to read it twice immediately!

WOW! what a fabulous and well written story! I really loved this, had to read it twice--darn!! I was nearly ashamed how hot it made me because it appealed to me on so many levels--well done! I passed it on immediately!

steamingchocolatesteamingchocolatealmost 15 years ago
Red Hot!

Soo Erotic!!Amazing you had me soo wet! Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
again, what a find...

this is like real life,the drama,the emotions,the suspence. what a storyteller you are. and oh man, what a surprising turn in their relationship. he read her need, and she gave openhearted and honest response. god man,i am spell bound. keep writing please. gem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Inspirational

writing and the finest of your efforts so far, in my opinion, this is a wonderful tour de force that takes us deep into the hearts and minds of two ordinary people living ordinary lives, bound by love and the <colour red>hottest</colour red> sex imaginable. The lively realistic dialogue is particularly appealing, as are your characters. A beautiful finely-crafted story. Congratulations!

deariemedeariemealmost 15 years ago
You're wonderful yet again



*sigh* You're a genius! I loved this story. I keep thinking I must have read your best story, and then I read another one, and it blows me away, too. You must be an amazing person, to be able to write with such intensity and insight, with such heart. I've been looking forward to this, and I wasn't disappointed.

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 15 years ago
Well Done



Funny, Sad, truthful somethings that most of us leave out of our lives and relationships. Great story and probably more true to life than any other I have read. The true reason that this story is so well written is that the words grab hold of your heart and don't let go till the end. Keep writing!

EuridiceEuridicealmost 15 years ago
I absolutely?

?loved this story. The advantages of honesty, to others and to yourself, were displayed wonderfully. The growing attraction between the two characters is marvelous. The fact that neither was perfect added a lovely texture of realism. The sex was very hot, all the more so because it was between two very real people. Very well done!

sexygoth87sexygoth87over 14 years ago
Another good addition

Love how this story is progressing!

IncandescenceIncandescenceover 13 years ago
A beautiful story

Love and sex and discovery. Every word perfect. This is the most wonderful series. Thank you for writing it. The dialogue and the characters are perfect in a realistic plot. Too good altogether.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous