All Comments on 'Reading the Defense Ch. 02'

by ILmonamour

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better And Better

You must have aced your creative writing courses, but I would suggest you contact one of the editing helpers - just an occasional problem.

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
so far so good

I like this story so far, and I too might suggest visiting an editor helper. I'm looking forward to seeing which direction you choose to go with it.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
I Stand Ready to Assist

and quibbles will follow via "Send Feedback". I like your characters, and you have a good story going. But the technicals get in the way. You don't want off-side or illegal procedure or delay of the game or too many players on the field--they kill coaches and lose games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Development

A well developing story, with nicely defined characters. Much like life, lets face it, most relationships develop gradually, don't let anyone talk you into increasing the pace of the story. I do agree with the other commentors, you need to get an editor involved if only to help you with the development.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

These don't sound at all like real people - certainly not like adults. They're 30 years old plus or minus and sound like teen agers. There's not much to like here. Sayonara.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILmonamour@ILmonamour
10/15/2012 Thanks to all that have dropped in and taken some time to read a few stories. Your comments and feedback mean the world. Cheers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES