Ready Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers

"Oh, God, Kevin! Put it back in," she whimpered, "I'm so close." She moaned, nearly in tears, "So close."

Ignoring her, he pushed her legs down and rolled her over. Slapping her ass he told her to get on her knees, ass in the air.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a worried tone as she obeyed. Then it hit her.

"You're too big!"

A huge moan tore from her mouth as she felt his wet tongue slide over her sensitive bud. Gripping both her cheeks in his hands he pulled them wider, opening more of her to him. He pushed his tongue slightly into her hole before licking down to thrust into her cunt. She shuddered in spasms around his tongue before he pulled out and flicked it rapidly over her clit.

"Oh-my-god! That feels so good."

Kevin put his tongue back over her hole, running it in big flat circles, before teasing her with the tip of it. She couldn't stop moaning, it felt so fucking good. Deonne pushed back as she felt him push two fingers into her pussy. Pulling out he pushed in three fingers as he continued to flick his tongue around her pucker. Next she felt him replace his tongue with a finger and slowly push it all the way in. Her hips pushed back uncontrollably.

"You like that, don't you babe?"

She nodded.

"I knew you would. You're such a little slut, aren't you, Deonne? You like being naughty. So good on the outside, Daddy's perfect little girl. But you're nothing but a dirty little slut under those good-girl clothes."

Her hips were driving back onto his hand, her hair swinging around her face. Oh, God, she was a dirty little slut!

"But you're my slut, aren't you?"

She nodded her head vigorously. Oh, fuck, she was! She was! She heard the slapping sounds as her wet pussy smacked back against his hand.

"Such a bad girl," Kevin murmured. "Yeah, you're gonna be beggin' me to fuck your naughty little ass so hard in a little while. You're gonna' be screaming for it."

He pulled out and then she felt something bigger, like two fingers, slowly going into her ass. His other arm came around her hip and he started playing with her clit. She felt stretched, but, oh, God, the feeling was so incredible. She thrust back again on his hand over and over. If he would just keep it up, she could come. Her empty pussy wept for attention, demanding to be filled, to not be left out.

"That feels amazing," she whispered, one side of her face pressed down on the mattress.

Deonne nearly cried out when he removed his fingers. She felt him get up off the bed, but soon he was back and she heard the cap on the bottle of lube open. Kevin rubbed the oil over himself before dribbling the liquid on her ass, letting it run down over her pussy before brushing his thumb over her clit, causing her to groan. Then she felt him thrust his iron-hard cock deep into her pussy repeatedly while his fingers once again found her hole. She felt full and wonderful. She started pushing back.

"Oh, God. More, I need more."

But instead of giving her more, he pulled out. Then she felt something much larger and insistent pushing on her ass. Kevin ran his warm hands down in large circles over her back.

"Babe, I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt at first, but I promise you it'll get better, much better. Just do what I say and not fight it. If it really gets too much, we'll stop. Okay?"

"Okay," Deonne was still so turned on, but she was so damn scared. Kevin was huge.

"Play with your clit babe. Keep it humming."

Deonne slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed. His hard knob stayed right on her opening, paused yet insistent, and an unbelievable urge to push back came over her, his fingers had never felt so good. Her hand worked over her tender nerve bundle and, recalling how good it felt earlier, she reached back and slapped it. Hard. Her hips jerked back as she cried out, but Kevin stayed right with her. She needed this slow.

"That's right, sweetheart, you're just Kevin's naughty little girl. So bad." He pulled back and banged his heavy cock on her hole. "You need this cock."

That's right, I'm Kevin's naughty girl. I want him to have my virgin ass.

"When I push in, I want you to push out." She almost stopped stroking herself when she felt him start pushing.

"Oh, God, Kevin!! Take it out!" She thought she was going to die as she felt his swollen helmet push past her ring. "Ithurts! Ithurts!" She pulled away from him, trying to crawl up the bed, but he held firmly onto her hips.

"Bear down, baby."

The pain lessened. Kevin stayed just inside her hole and started rubbing her back again as she let out little whimpers.

"It hurts so bad, Kevin," she whispered into the sheets.

" You're doing great. You'll start feeling good soon. I promise." She didn't see how it was possible. "Do you want me to pull out, or do you want to keep trying?"

"Keep trying, just go slow, k?"

"Real slow," he promised.

Kevin looked to the ceiling and closed his eyes. Dear God, he didn't know how he was going to manage that. The hot tight ring around his cock was fuckin' incredible. He took a few calming breaths while she recovered.

With each push in Deonne would whimper. Her ass felt like it was being ripped open by a hot cattle prod, but her pussy was throbbing, so wet and hot, and she could feel the wetness spreading to her inner thighs. Soon she was overcome by the weirdest sensation of pain mixed with the most wonderful pleasure, and then that licentious pleasure started overtaking the pain, beating it back with a determined carnal wave. Before she knew it she was shoving back on Kevin's dick so hard she felt his balls bang on her clit, all feeling of pain gone, just an incredible fullness remained.

"So hot watching your ass take my cock," he told her, his voice starting to sound a little breathless as he started losing control. He started shoving into her ass, joining her eager thrusting, picking up speed.

"Oh, oh, ah, ah, mmmm, Kev..."

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up against him, his shaft ramming deep into her ass. Reaching around, Kevin held her to him, cupping her tit with his hand while the other fingered her clit before sliding down and jamming three fingers into her cunt.

Kevin's buttocks flexed and strained, heaving his cock up into that tight hot grip of her hole. The slick clenching of her ring was milking and pulling the come from his sac.

"Kev. I'm... Ahh! Just... lik-like that, yesss..." Deonne cried out.

Kevin felt her cunt contracting on his fingers as her orgasm shook through her body and he slowed his cock, pumping deep, hard, brutal jabs as his own release shot through his shaft.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Kevin clutched Deonne tightly to him as his cock battered her ass, filling her with his semen. He continued to jab up into her until he was spent, not a drop left.

Kevin pulled out and carefully put Deonne down, but instead of lying close and pulling her next to him like usual, he sat on the side of the bed, legs spread with his elbows on his knees and head in his hands as his body recovered.

Deonne came up behind and slipped her arms under his shirt, running her hands over his stomach and chest before trying to pull it off of him. She rubbed her face against his neck and hair.

"Come on, baby. Come to bed." She wanted him to hold her, forget tomorrow.

"How long you gonna be gone this time? A year?" he asked quietly.

Deonne's stomach clutched and she pulled back, lying on the bed. This is why she wanted to wait to tell him.

"At least," she whispered quietly, so softly she could hardly hear herself.

"Speak up."

"Probably more, including work-up."

"Shit." He turned to glare at her. "Damn you!"

With that he stood up and started jamming his clothing back into place. Deonne listened, her eyes closed, unable to watch him thrashing around, his renewed anger at her driving each movement. Next she heard him in the bathroom and then over by the closet.

"Kev?" she asked while sitting up on the bed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm done." He was standing in the middle of the room, bag in hand. "You know that next spring I deploy, right? So, when you come back, I'll be gone for another six months or more. A year and a half, Deonne! A fuckin' eighteen months! By that time it will be time for you to ship out again, if you stay in, and you know it. What's that? Two and a half years? That's not a relationship. That's nothing. Fuck this shit."

He walked to the door and looked back at her. "Enjoy your career, babe."

Kevin turned the knob and walked out.

Deonne was shocked. How could he end it just like this? For several minutes she sat there, staring, not really comprehending what just happened. Wrapping her arms around her naked body she lay in the middle of the bed. Pulling her legs up she reached down and dragged the sheet over herself. She felt his come slowly seep out of her and a tear slid from the corner of her eye, and then a hard sob convulsed through her body followed by another. Soon she was crying uncontrollably.

Thanks to AsylumSeeker for editing. I made some major changes after his edits, so any noticeable errors are wholely mine!

driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers