Real First Time For Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my clothes on as we talked and both girls asked if we could do it again. I told them I would be happy to do it anytime. To make a long story short, I never got to repeat the performance with either of them even though I saw both of them many times over the summer till I went to college. Neither one of them ever mentioned the afternoon again and neither one ever asked for a repeat performance with the two of them or separately. I never saw either of them naked and never touched either of them in any sexual way except for the kiss I gave Linda and hugs I got from both of them while still naked that day. It's a shame because both of them were beautiful and sexy. The memory of that afternoon provided many a masturbatory fantasy before it slowly faded from my active memory as I gained more erotic and sexual experience. It recently came back to me as I was rereading a story about a different experience, from my college years, of being naked for an evening with two clothed young women.

12