All Comments on 'Real Heartbreakers'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A True Tale of Reluctance

I enjoyed your story. It is a true tale of reluctance to the end. Well done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Pretty good but ....

I saw the movie too and your idea of riffing off the the two female bunko characters is solid. So far the narrator is sticking to cliches though. It's too one-sided. I'd love to see mom and progeny struggle to reverse balance of power or try to induce him into helping them with one of their monied targets.

So far I appreciate the sumptuous descriptions of locale, females and action. This could be very good. Here's to the hope the author takes a few more chances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I guess what he did could be called taking advantage of a good situation, good for him anyway. It was great the way you spent some time slowly building up to the sex part of the story. This gave us a bit of background about him which made his character so much more real. Great job of writing. I only wish there was more to this story, but I'm happy to award you a '5' vote for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Well written and quite engaging...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This had all the right information but somehow came across as superficial. 3 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous