Real Heartbreakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," she said, "now I'm naked."

"Yeah," I answered, "and very beautiful." Under her flat belly she had a thin patch of hair but the rest of her pussy was neatly trimmed. My cock had started to soften a bit after the blowjob but I was still extremely aroused so I got up and walked over to her. There I let my hands run all over her beautiful body. I felt her breasts, pinched her nipples, squeezed her ass, and again explored her warm slit with my fingers. She didn't move and seemed content at letting me explore her body. I finally managed to take my hands off her and instead looked around for a suitable place to fuck.

"Here," I said, and gestured to the large dining table just to the side of us, "lay down here Mrs," She kept looking at me indifferently as we walked over to the table, butjust as I had asked she lay down on her back and I immediately moved in between her legs. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on the edge of the table, basically inviting me into her pussy. I was so horny now that I couldn't think of anything else but to fuck her, so I grabbed my shaft and guided it into her hole. I could feel her soft pussy lips part and I slowly pressed forward making my cock slide inside her. As I entered her I could feel the wet warm sensation around my dick that I had missed so much. I pushed myself as deep as I could into her at first and then slowly started to jerk back and fucked her in a steady pace.

I moaned a bit and the wet warm feeling just kept getting better and better and I had to fight the urge to just go at her at full pace, which definitely would have made me come right away. Instead I kept fucking her slowly, making sure I enjoyed every single thrust. My hands were grabbing her smooth legs and I pinned her down hard against the table now, more and more grinding my cock deep inside her. Mrs Conners used her hands to keep herself steady on the table and also stared to let out soft moans as I fucked her.

This was driving me over the edge and I couldn't resist anymore. I started to slam my cock into her, which made her moan even more and I could feel how this would soon end with me shooting an enormous load inside her. Realizing I didn't know for sure she was on birth control I quickly pulled out my cock just as I was about to shoot and jerked it hard. My dick was pointing at her pussy but as I shot my load I tilted backwards and the first spurt splashed all over her tits. I literally covered her tits and belly with my cum and once I was done I could see some had even reached her face. A thin string of cum had landed just under her nose, running over her lips and down to her chin. As she moved to sit up she opened her mouth and she instantly grimaced and wiped her lips with a hand.

"You got it in my face," she scowled at me.

"Damn," I moaned, still jerking my shaft, "I needed that."

Mrs Conners looked disgusted as she wiped the cum from her face. Her chest was still covered of long sticky lines of sperm that slowly ran down her belly and dripping on the floor.

"I need to get a shower," she said and went towards the bathroom.

"Sure," I answered her and started to reach for my pants, "I'll see you here again tomorrow morning." With that I quickly dressed and made sure no one was outside in the corridor as I snuck out. The rest of the work day passed in a daze and I couldn't wait to get back in there tomorrow.

12