All Comments on 'Real Life Fantasy Ch. 06'

by LittleBea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick

just sick

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
I disagree with the last comment.

Overall I am not sure this was a great series, but it was well written and the ending, to me anyway, probably was the correct ending. A cheating wife getting away with it without consequence is one thing, but i think the wife realises what she almost lost and the husband is certainly not some wimp cuckold like many stories on this site. Anyway Well done Little Bea, you have written an interesting story that kept me reading. Don't give up writing, just write your stories how you want to write them. i will be looking for your stories in the future.

Regards.

Poizon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brilliant story so far keep writing your an excellent writrer

nothing but pure gunius writin you have a lot of promise keep writing as you do your go far of that i am sure , your better than some authors stories i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a wimpy story and she got away with murder

he should've drop her and kept chalotte for a while.

2275jr2275jrabout 14 years ago
great 6th part of this story.

you have been miss by me . h ave been waiting for more parts to come on

here i have read all 6 part now you really are one hell of a writer.

only wish you wrote more stories. as you did once. your sadly miss by me any way. so come on get writing again please

LittleBeaLittleBeaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Poizon. I hope to write some more. I'm not sure when. I need to get a good story first. I'll have to redeem myself somehow after this, lol...and the other story.

I understand that perhaps this story was a dissapointment, as it wound up to be a fluke for me. In the future, I certainly will write what I want, how I want. Regardless, the story was good practice to keep my creativiy going.

And as sick as it may be, there are many other things on this site alone, not to mention the world that are just as sick, and more so.

I believe this is a true love case, as Stephen didn't just give up on Terri, and as Poizon mentioned, he is far from a wimp.

It also shows that we are all human, and struggle with mistakes, and the consequences of those mistakes. It's not as if Terri will not be branded with this mistake forever. She won't be able to forget it, and that is punishment enough, nevermind Steve's diggs at it. But it takes a strong person to move past this sort of thing, and heal...instead of the "easy" way out...by walking away, or taking up Charlotte, who even though they fight, belongs to Tom.

How much better would Stephen have been if he left Terri for Charlotte? Terri could have hidden the whole thing. But she cared too much for her husband, and didn't want to loose him over such a stupid mistake.

Thank you for reading, and for your comments, good or bad. Both are a help.

I appologize to those of you who did not like the outcome, or even the whole story.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Interesting, but too much confusion in character's thoughts and actions.

Would have liked some intro that wife was so susceptible to the brother. Made her look like an amoral slut, rather than how she was portrayed early on. So jealousy and uncertainty is supposed to naturally lead to the wife being an adulterer?

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
One other little comment.

I really wish you hadn't used the word "smirk" so often. To me it gave the story a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

This pathetic "back and forth" between Stephen and Tom sounded like a cat fight!

Stephen's attempt at "getting even" and getting his revenge was just plain stupid and childish! What he should have done was leave Charlotte alone but beat the piss out of Tom, making sure he fucked up his cock and balls real good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous