Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

"Kevin is our science teacher, Maria is my best friend. Kevin was to be the male lead in the play. He is the only person in the whole school with a decent deep singing voice," Bonnie answered.

"And Kevin and his student have a sexual relationship?" the older woman asked. Kelsey saw the amused twinkle in Sydney's housekeeper's eyes and giggled as she wound Bonnie up.

"She's not the only one, not the only teacher either. His majesty," she pointed an accusing finger at Sydney as she flopped down into a chair accepting a wine from her aunt, "broke all the rules before he left.

"Sydney do you know that every female teacher in the school now wears Syddy's Angels panties on Fridays. When did you give them to our new art teacher Marlena Kasprowisc? I don't remember her coming here!" the girl continued. Her embarrassment over her comments about Kevin and Maria forgotten as she waited to hear what the man she addressed had to say for himself.

"The lovely Marlena came to see me about something a couple of days ago," he said with a wicked grin. "Apparently something about a rather disruptive young woman in her art class making comment about wanting to paint real live models instead of fucking vases of roses, quote, end quote."

"Well your body up on the stage for us girls to paint for real instead of from memory would be much better!" the black haired woman exclaimed as she eyed him hotly over the rim of her glass.

"Apparently Marlena thought so too. Her painting of me should be ready on Sunday. I think she wants to have me pose one last time. She promised that she would keep her panties on this time." Sydney chuckled then ducked as Bonnie's right hand swung at him in mock anger.

"Bloody hell Sydney!" she squealed as she finally grabbed his hair and pulled him to her for a kiss. "The ones she was wearing today look like you painted them on her!"

"I did the first time," he said softly as he kissed her again.

"Now that could be fun," chortled Kelsey as she brought out plates and cutlery and ordered the kissing couple to clean up for dinner.

"Is it like that here all the time, Kelsey?" asked Ronnie as she assisted with arranging the food on the table as the two young people noisily washed in the bathroom down the hall.

"We love each other, Ronnie, nothing is a secret here, else it wouldn't work," was the reply. "We tried to keep secrets when Sydney first came out of hospital." Ronnie watched the woman rub her wrists, curiously, it was like she rubbed at a scar she believed should be there but wasn't. "it almost cost all of us the man in there."

Ronnie placed an arm around the woman standing looking back at Sydney and Bonnie as they still kissed in the hallway. "Then I guess I shouldn't keep a secret from you either, Kelsey. I think I would like to learn how to make love to you," she whispered softly.

"We have all night sweetie. Those two are going to be in bed playing before we will be at this rate!" Kelsey leaned a little against the smaller woman before she called out to the amorous pair inside to come and get some food first.

Conversation continued in the same vein as before as the four people ate and sipped wine. Ronnie found the experience strangely calming and the hot glances the brown eyed woman gave her as she ate opposite her increased her acceptance into the wonderful world of Sydney Douglas. Bonnie was playing footsies under the table with the man opposite her and Ronnie had found it hilarious that Kelsey had made the two sit on opposite sides to stop them from continuing to kiss and cuddle if they sat next to each other.

Bonnie's questions to Sydney about his activity with the art teacher were both titillating to the older woman as well as highly arousing to the woman opposite her. Ronnie could not believe that a woman's nipples could stand out so far as Kelsey's did as she listened to Sydney's shy replies to Bonnie's questions.

"What do you mean she painted a sunrise with your cock?" Bonnie yipped as she chewed a piece of crusty bread she had dipped in the last of the sauces on her plate.

"Must have been a big sun," Ronnie found herself saying as she envisioned the man's penis dipped in paint and pressed against a canvass.

"Someone's been spying on you mister," giggled Bonnie as she pointed at Sydney's very red face.

Kelsey had almost fallen off her chair in laughter at the expression on the lovely woman opposite her at Bonnie's outburst. Ronnie's calm reply of, "Well there is not much else you can look at when you walk into what you believe is an empty bedroom to find some little vixen pumping the result of her handiwork all over her face as she faces the doorway, is there!" sent her into further hysterics.

It was Bonnie's turn to blush, but the redness only lasted a few moments as she licked her lips and turned to the housekeeper with a smile. "Syddy cum is good for the complexion," she said sweetly, "and tastes great too!"

She jumped from the table and ran off into the darkness around the back of the property as Sydney chased after her. He returned a few moments later. "Sorry forgot the book, if you don't mind," he said holding up the book Ronnie had brought with her. He kissed Kelsey good night and wished his housekeeper well. Ronnie was almost disappointed that her lips did not feel his as he ran back to catch up with Bonnie who had ordered the lights on at the back of the house just visible over the hill.

"You will have to make the first move there, Ronnie," Kelsey said softly as she watched the woman's face. "Sydney is never the one to start the contact. Oh he will flirt, make eyes at you, but the first touch is always from the woman. It is one of those things that we haven't been able to get out of his head from his fucking mother's indoctrination."

"You may have to help me in that Kelsey," Ronnie replied, "he scares me." The woman shook herself before standing to help clear away the table.

Later they sat comfortably close on the lounger after both had showered. Ronnie was dressed in one of Kelsey's nighties, short but not transparent, unlike the one Kelsey herself wore. Kelsey asked her what she had meant.

"He sounds like George. His eyes are the same, his thoughts on the world are the same, but he is not George. Yet, Kelsey, I get so damned wet when I watch him do things that George would do. You do not know how many times out on the boats with him that I simply wanted to take him to some of the little deserted places George and I used to go to and make love to him on the sands like we used to. He laughs and drinks like my man used to," Ronnie's eyes filled with tears and Kelsey's brush of her lips upon hers stopped anything further from being said.

It was not until a long time later as they lay naked, entwined with their legs rubbing gently against one another's thighs that Ronnie spoke again. "George would have liked to have seen and been part of this too. I was so shy, afraid of being in bed with him and one of his girlfriends. Not that there were many," she hastened to add, "but I couldn't free myself enough to be with them."

Kelsey nodded. "My first female lover was Bonnie's mother. I was looking forward to renewing the relationship despite the hatred she had of my husband of the time. I guess we were more of the same mind in so many things that it was easy for us. I never shared a bed with another woman and a man until I finally had my boy," she confessed softly.

"I think Kelsey, that Sydney awakened things in me that I didn't know I was missing until I met him. He scared me the first day, but it wasn't a fear of him, it was a fear of me. I so much wanted to wrap him up in my arms and tell him that I loved him, yet I didn't even know him," Ronnie trembled as she spoke and was grateful for the soft caress of Kelsey's hand across her breasts.

"When I first met Sydney he had a black eye and a bleeding nose. I almost came in my panties as I touched his beautiful face to wash away the blood. He was 12," Kelsey murmured, "now he is a man and I cum in my panties nearly every time he touches me. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him."

Ronnie Kelleher smiled softly. "Can I make you cum again now?" she asked as her mouth kissed down the woman's soft breasts and down to her firm stomach. Kelsey's hands guided the woman lower to her wet sex and sighed in contentment as the soft mouth sucked her clit.

Sydney smiled at the little black haired woman who gazed hotly back up at him from where she rested her face against his now flaccid cock. Her hunger for him after the discussion around the dinner table with Kelsey and Mrs Kelleher had not been abated until she had sucked him to completion three times. The result of his last climax rubbed softly into her face using his soft penis. She giggled as she rubbed him over her forehead and asked whether her painting looked like a sunrise. He chuckled and said, "I think it looks more like a snow storm."

Together they lay on his pillows and read the very interesting book that Mrs Kelleher had allowed him to take with him. They discussed the various symbolisms that came to mind as they examined the details of Bonnie's nightmares. "Something about the nightmare is changing though Sydney," Bonnie confessed.

"Such as?"

"Well in the beginning Mummy and Daddy are laughing at the park about something, then we get in the hover and it takes off. Now it seems that Daddy and I get in first and Mummy is talking to someone on the phone. She doesn't seem very happy when she hops in. It has sort of begun to change again," Bonnie paused before she looked at the man beside her. "Mummy doesn't get in the hover at all and I am naked with Daddy."

"Hmm," Sydney mused. "How long ago did the changes start baby?" he asked softly.

"I am not sure. it sort of flip flops back and forth. Sometimes it is the same, other times it is not. I wish sometimes I could record it and then the changed bits and see if I can understand why," Bonnie's voice was frustrated. It was not the first time she had voiced such an activity, though this was the first time she had noted significant changes of this nature. Sometimes it was just the colour of Daddy's shirt or Mummy's dress. Never before had there been a separation of her parents, nor had there ever been so much difference in the emotions.

Sydney stroked her hair, it was the signal for her to go to sleep. Dutifully the little woman snuggled down against him and moments later her face softened as she drifted off. The big man watched her for a few more moments. It was earlier than normal but he wanted to try something tonight and didn't want Bonnie worrying about it.

Softly he relaxed against her as well and let his head rest against the sleeping woman's temple. It was something that Jenny had suggested as a way to become more closely enmeshed in Bonnie's dream world. "It's harder Syddy," the little girl had explained, "easier if you are connected in other ways, but you and her made the rules." Sydney had grimaced at Jenny's implied criticism of their refusal to copulate before Bonnie's birthday that was still a further four months away.

"Anyway," the redhead continued, "temples are a good spot, close to the dream centre. If you can maintain contact there, you can get a clearer image of the dreamer's dream."

She was correct. It was harder to maintain the gentle contact between their temples but eventually Sydney's mind relaxed as he approached rem state. He found himself standing in the park that began the nightmare for Bonnie.

The sky was quite clear, a few clouds far away to the north west and well off the coast. Birds flocked around the beach where the man, woman and little black haired girl sat eating their light lunch on a table just above the dune. There was no-one else in sight at the pretty spot and Sydney briefly wondered why until he realised that it was a weekday. That can't be right he thought, Bonnie's parents were killed on a Sunday! The connection with the dreaming woman was abruptly cut off as she moved from him and rolled over.

Sydney shifted carefully and moved off the bed to his office. Turning on his computer he went to the kitchen and waited for the kettle to boil for tea. It was just after midnight and he knew that Kelsey and Ronnie would probably be still awake but he did not want to ask them about the anomaly he had discovered. Alfred would be able to help he had decided.

He peaked back over the sleeping woman's dream and saw that she was still talking and laughing with her parents on the beach. Sometime to go before the black clouds and crash came.

"Alfred?" he called softly. A buzzing began in his head and mentally he asked the green faced man to appear on his computer monitor. Talking through the nano-bots sometimes gave him a headache.

"Yes my boy," the cyber doctor answered him brightly then listened quietly as Sydney asked him for all of the details of the hover crash that killed Bonnie's parents. Alfred readily supplied the official and unofficial data and wondered what Sydney was doing with it as the man sipped his tea and constantly made notes in his little workbook. Alfred checked the workbook and was surprised as Sydney made notes on the dates, weather, tourists, phone records and communications chatter over the control systems between Ballina and Nightcap Park.

"What are you looking for Sydney," he asked eventually not being able to see where the boy was headed.

"Something is not the same between Bonnie's nightmare and what actually happened. The days are wrong for a start. She is dreaming that it is a Wednesday, a school day, yet the reports say that the crash occurred on a Sunday. I don't think Bonnie is having a nightmare about the crash and her survival. It is about something else that happened several days before!" Sydney suddenly clapped his hand to his head as he realised that he knew what it was and what was causing the dream to change.

Quickly he checked his girl and ran into the room the soothe the woman with gentle kisses to her neck. The woman smiled in her sleep, it was the sign that the nightmare had ended and the woman would sleep normally until morning. Sydney ran back to the back door and down to the house to the south. Kelsey and Ronnie Kelleher were sitting on the back verandah waiting for him.

"Alfred," was the giggly response he got from Kelsey as she saw his questioning look.

"I'm sorry if he woke you," began Sydney but the startled look on his housekeeper's face stopped him just as Kelsey threw him a pair of shorts.

"Gee sorry," he muttered as he pulled the garment over to cover his nakedness. "I keep forgetting them half the time. No wonder the Avon lady looks at me strangely when she sees me down the shops!" he added as he turned back to the women.

"Eileen has seen your cock more times than she can count Sydney. Don't worry about it, she knows that you don't mean to shock her when she comes calling. Besides for someone who buys as much of her products as you do you could walk around the house naked all the time she is there instead of the few seconds she gets to perve as you fly back into the bedroom to find some pants!" Kelsey giggled as she elaborated on his comment for the benefit of Ronnie who was still a little bemused by the man's sudden appearance after an alarm had sounded on Kelsey's wall monitor.

"How long before Dianne and Mitch came up had you spoken to them?" he asked when he sat down at the table.

"I spoke to Dianne when they were leaving the park," she frowned as she thought. Then added, "Obviously before they left that morning but before that it would have been a week before then."

"You didn't speak to Dianne on the Wednesday before they left?" he asked her urging her to think carefully.

"No! I remember that definitely. It was the day I confronted your mother over you not going to school again," Kelsey said softly.

"Well someone used your phone to ring Dianne. It was quite a long call. Something about the call is making Bonnie's nightmare change, the call makes her mother upset. Her father and Bonnie get in the hover first then her mother gets in. Later something she must have heard causes her to dream that she is naked in the hover with her father," Sydney looked at the woman opposite her and saw her comprehension.

"David!" the woman screeched. "It was about that time he became abusive, sneeringly making comments about his brother and his slutty wife and daughter. But what could he have said to her that would have come up now.

"I almost was going to ring Dianne to change the plans about coming up, but at the time David just seemed to bounce all over the place. Sometimes as nice as pie and then other times a right royal pain! I really wanted to see her again," Kelsey finished with a small sob.

"I have known men to make comments about women being old enough to bleed old enough to breed," said Ronnie Kelleher softly. "Perhaps Bonnie's periods have triggered the memory of something she has overheard. Certainly it sounds like her nakedness with her father is a sexual thing, perhaps she is identifying with her father as now being available to him. Was there ever an indication of that?"

"Bonnie was a Daddy's girl," Kelsey added with a soft pat of her hand against Ronnie's comforting arm over her shoulder. "Dianne used to tell me how she had Mitch wrapped around her little finger. Short shorts, long legs and deliberately letting him see her without clothes on a lot. They used to giggle about whether she would still want to share their bed for her twenty-first birthday. It was a loving thing, certainly Mitch had no designs on his daughter. But he did not tell her to back off either, neither of them did."

"Unlike David," snarled Sydney, "he wanted her from the day she got here. A lot of things I have remembered tonight as I put this together. The way he used to watch her, the angry looks when he would see us together, the stalking us through the bushland when we went swimming. David was going to have Bonnie whether she wanted him or not!"

He rose on his feet turned and began walking to his house. "Goodnight ladies!" he called. "Ronnie hope you have earmuffs!" Then he was gone.

"Cheeky Bugger!" giggled Kelsey and turned to her new lover. She was gone, a short time later she heard the hover leave and speed off. "What the hell!" exclaimed the woman sitting confused on the veranda.

Suddenly she smirked. "Oh Ronnie, you poor woman." She lifted her head to the skies. "She better come back here George or I will go looking for her!"

Chapter 8 -- Putting nightmares to bed

It was after 3:00 am before Sydney returned from his tour of the dream world in search of a man that he believed had tried to destroy the happiness of his brother's life and in particularly their only daughter. He had wanted to kill the man in his sleep but found that the impulse to do so within him was gone after he gleaned the information he wanted from the pathetic husk of a man that lay drunkenly in his portable camp trailer in the wilds of New Zealand's eastern volcanic ranges. David was continuing a fruitless search for rare gems that his company believed were likely to be found in the deposits from volcanoes that had been too hot to approach until the last twenty years.

Casting his mind out over the ether he had looked for the mind that he believed would be drunkenly reliving his fantasies of deflowering his niece as her parents watched. It was David's broadcasting of his thoughts to the sensitive woman that still lay sleeping in his bed that triggered the dream changes. Since the arrival of Bonnie's cycle she had become more attuned with her family. Something he had remembered from past associations with the brunette that had an affiliation with members of her own clan that bordered on psychic.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers